Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of them are qualified barbers Abbie has spent more time not being a barber than being one and ratboy is just there to keep her horrible eyes on Abbie.
p.s use the legit barbers in Dumfries for a proper hair cut.
The more I read, the more I’m starting to think this is a very toxic and unhealthy relationship. How long have they been together? How did they get together?

Reactions: 2
I feel like you know these people well, is there more to tell?
I know ratboy but i have information that im waiting for the right time and if the other tattle member is ready to post information coz wow honestly that information is possible the best well confirmed truth about these pair of clowns
The more I read, the more I’m starting to think this is a very toxic and unhealthy relationship. How long have they been together? How did they get together?
I know ratboy there is very good reliable information but this information will be posted at the right time when other tattle member is ok of this information is ready to post coz this information will defo stur the pot and our very own cole and abbie will be crappy there pants. On how this information is on tattle

Reactions: 4
You know it's bad when your 10 yr old catches you with these two on your fyp and says "oh don't watch them they are weird and one only let's the other one talk" 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can do it through the app

@Tiredgranny72 or @foxfamscam yous remember the whole big collaboration the words she used haters going to hate and it was the pencil stationary set

Well on Instagram they are giving these away for free so why do they need them to advertise it anything to earn money 🤣

If you cant read screanshot it or ill upload it a closer view let me know

What lies did they tell coz the kids in dumfries have been back a school for a week not next month
Pair of bleeping beggars 😡😡😡

She talks tit she milked this pregnancy like nothing else tattle might just become more intresting very soon so i would keep and eye out coz there will be information getting ready to be published and ill tell you its going to get very interesting and put it this way they still dont know who exactly we are but the information coming. So when abbie and cole read this they will know tattle knows everything 🤣🤣
Oh I cannot wait 😁😁😁

Reactions: 3
That never took long did it haha

So abbie you can do stupid tt videos where you dancing n prancing about like a clown then yoi post a try and get sympathy post love of its that bad that your ill after then why do it do you actually forget that you post these stupid videos
Hmmmmmm just in time for the start of a working week eh the lazy cow! Every day is a pj day for this one. She found her hoover yet???

• Haha
Hmmmmmm just in time for the start of a working week eh the lazy cow! Every day is a pj day for this one. She found her hoover yet???
Its stuck up cole butt follows her along like a wee lost sheep 🤣🤣🤣 i know must be hard work nesting and tidying the house cleaning aw man i feel tired already i might ask if i can take a nap on my lunch break then may do some work come home and hopefully i haven't pushed my self and i hope im not sick later on for working please send me some possitive vibes and hopefully i might get through my day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well i think its time for a rant ( non Scottish people need to get something off my chest lol )
1. On facebook trying to read a book in a glasgow accent ratboy you dont talk like that so dont try inpersonate a glasgow accent you can read a book normal.
2.on Instagram fking kevin gan on bout covid say were on right way forward exuse me but isn't dumfries one of the highest rates of covid lincluden and lockside.

3. Kevin tulisa coke head henry hoover what ever you want to call your self you need to stop dancing then moaningon social media then your sick.

So before all these spys or ratboy or kevin followers gan back with screanshot of this here my proof you cant go on insta n say stuff bout covid when your wife ratboy was seen in the barbers with out a mask on and josh didnt have there mask when your manager has just no long went back to work after having covid...... so then your hoilday to burrow in furness you were taking photos with other people to two faces twit of a clown honestly you need to think before you post you fanny

So in these photos is cole trying to read a book in a glasgow accent 🤬
Next photo is then doing a tt this is before she makes out she sick
And post on Instagram and then photo evidence if here not bothered about covid when taking photos with other people

Attachments

are they cokeheads? pre-pregnancy obvz
Take a look at that nose 🤣🤣 both her n rat boy n ratboys family loved a sniff up the nose or a wee smoke. They got an ex employee to get a few wee things to grow evan better handing over money in receipt of 🟩 .... got a smell to it if you youll know what I mean

• Haha
Take a look at that nose 🤣🤣 both her n rat boy n ratboys family loved a sniff up the nose or a wee smoke. They got an ex employee to get a few wee things to grow evan better handing over money in receipt of 🟩 .... got a smell to it if you youll know what I mean
On their lives not even that long ago they both had swinging jaw (coke jaw) their behaviour was erratic to hyper to aggressive in the space of a couple hours on live. They would always go on about not being able to sleep then sleeping all day thats called a come down you pair of Idiots.

I also see they have posted today saying their booking app "isn't working" so nobody at the shop so just walk in for a haircut. The app is fine you have just butchered enough hair unqualified that people are avoiding your circus act.

I hope you stay "Internet famous" :ROFLMAO:;)😂😂 because you won't have a barbers to fall back when it all comes crashing down. You will be closed before Christmas.

Ps - Cole & Abbie remember to pay ALL your bills

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 dreamworks have realised an advertisement for shrek the 5th recast abbie will play doris twin sister and cole will be joining the cast as donkeys sister coz she an ass. The resemblance is spot on 100%
Twins 🐴🐴🐴🐴

On their lives not even that long ago they both had swinging jaw (coke jaw) their behaviour was erratic to hyper to aggressive in the space of a couple hours on live. They would always go on about not being able to sleep then sleeping all day thats called a come down you pair of Idiots.

I also see they have posted today saying their booking app "isn't working" so nobody at the shop so just walk in for a haircut. The app is fine you have just butchered enough hair unqualified that people are avoiding your circus act.

I hope you stay "Internet famous" :ROFLMAO:;)😂😂 because you won't have a barbers to fall back when it all comes crashing down. You will be closed before Christmas.

Ps - Cole & Abbie remember to pay ALL your bills
I remember that duck I thought the chewing gum she was chewing was going to catch fire 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.