Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do they know he's got a lovely heart?
Could be a serial killer, for all they know. They just seen words on a bit of paper and people can lie as they well know. After watching on TT I trust no 1. Especially when they spout positivity. And it's a shame because there are some real nice creators on there trying to spread Real positivity but the selfish rat ba*****s ruin it
Exactly

Reactions: 1
Action speak louder than words on live on the other tikrok account as they got a live banπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€” rat boy is taken a flash back to 2020 the lockdown hair style part brown part blonde

well the most famous people let slip live event for Halloween probably tit as last years 🀣🀣🀣

Ahe cant do much like cut hair but there you go as she finds it difficult being pregnant but start jumping and doing a dance for tiktok

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Everytime I see the screenshots of the enablers telling them how great they are makes me want to smack my head repeatedly off the wall.

Reactions: 4
Action speak louder than words on live on the other tikrok account as they got a live banπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€” rat boy is taken a flash back to 2020 the lockdown hair style part brown part blonde

well the most famous people let slip live event for Halloween probably tit as last years 🀣🀣🀣

Ahe cant do much like cut hair but there you go as she finds it difficult being pregnant but start jumping and doing a dance for tiktok
She dancing,? Looks like she's constipated and trying to πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She dancing,? Looks like she's constipated and trying to πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
Yeah she trying to but she looks awful doing what ever its ment to be haha

So secret account this is not this account was the following
Cole_abbie backup
Foxfam clothing
Distinct fox
Back to @coleandabbie
Trying to get there sad followers to get this page with more followers she desperately wanting facebook and Instagram verified

Attachments

Yeah she trying to but she looks awful doing what ever its ment to be haha

So secret account this is not this account was the following
Cole_abbie backup
Foxfam clothing
Distinct fox
Back to @coleandabbie
Trying to get there sad followers to get this page with more followers she desperately wanting facebook and Instagram verified
Yeah Coles on live going to work then abbie on live now 😳😳 can both go live now and dual each other πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping numbnuts the 2 of them

• Haha

wtf is this video please. Cole has made me go sick in my mouth. She just screams desperation

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does Abbie keep dying her hair so much πŸ™„
Coz she looked like kevin out of kevin and perri 🀣

Getting closer to her mat leave. So here comes the sympathy abbie cant work now so soon see if she still posting her crappy tiktok video and try and fool everyone. Doest work with me you idiot. 🀣 so cole trys to get sympathy first but then abbie has to take the lead and try and get more sympathy and the sympathy continues to facebook

Attachments

Last edited:

Getting closer to her mat leave. So here comes the sympathy abbie cant work now so soon see if she still posting her crappy tiktok video and try and fool everyone. Doest work with me you idiot. 🀣 so cole trys to get sympathy first but then abbie has to take the lead and try and get more sympathy and the sympathy continues to facebook
Well she could've carried the baby herself then her wife wouldn't have been in so much pain so there's that... they are gonna need all the money they can get as people aren't watching the same now that people are away back to work and going on nights out etc.. plus all the drama on scottish tiktok is taking their views. Heading same way as the smithys. People are opening their eyes your time has come. No new content to pull them in. We'll not until baby is born anyway. So open a secret account that you broadcast and buy followers for. Is it for betting or for living essentials away and beg else where I'm sick n tired of the absolute beggars on scottish tittok. Top gifters get a follow back away and behave your nobodies and the ones sitting demanding sunglasses or carousels get up off your arse and earn some bleeping money. It's an absoloute disgrace this begging shite

Reactions: 8

They don’t have scribble some shite! Do people still believe their lies! 🀣🀣 It’s embarrassing!!!

What the hell is wee Dappy trying to do here??? Seems like she done her make up with the sunglasses still on her rat face the silly cow!

It’s official Pencil Pete is the baby daddy!! 🀣🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Came across these 2 a few years ago think I upset them when the butch one kept staring at me and I asked the other one what her boyfriends problem was, got a mouthful of cheek but dont think I helped saying I was sorry but she looked like she was transitioning.
Think they were more upset I never knew who they were tbh but not from that area and their no that famous lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They don’t have scribble some shite! Do people still believe their lies! 🀣🀣 It’s embarrassing!!!

What the hell is wee Dappy trying to do here??? Seems like she done her make up with the sunglasses still on her rat face the silly cow!

Pencil Pete πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

In a lot of pain?? But she can dance kn tiktoks. She's only half way through and is milking this to duck now

I can't cope!! No one and I mean no one says these things to them cos we're all aware that abbie is carrying coles egg via IVF. They tell us about 10 tines a day. It's so boring. Any excuse to drop that she's 20 weeks or the baby has no dad and they're there. Fuckin cringe. You would think Cole shagged her and got her pregnant the way she says its like magic. Just control freak she is the rat

Reactions: 8
In a lot of pain?? But she can dance kn tiktoks. She's only half way through and is milking this to duck now

View attachment 756107
I can't cope!! No one and I mean no one says these things to them cos we're all aware that abbie is carrying coles egg via IVF. They tell us about 10 tines a day. It's so boring. Any excuse to drop that she's 20 weeks or the baby has no dad and they're there. Fuckin cringe. You would think Cole shagged her and got her pregnant the way she says its like magic. Just control freak she is the rat
My feelings exactly They act like they are the 1st to do this. Watch those 2 kids Cole adores be flung to duck when this baby comes. I hope I'm wrong but I can see it happening. She wants abbie and abbie only. All the lovey dovey talk about them is for the camera.

Reactions: 5
@foxfamscam you have predicted this whole pregnancy correctly, well how it goes anyways, Moan sick Moan sick, workshy etc lazy bastard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

That was a flashback coz they dont have any ideas for new content 🀣🀣🀣 pencil pete should phone jezza new radio programme and ask when he coming back on tell we need a bit of new jezza to watch this man bring these clowns downxa peg or two 🀣🀣

So foxfam clothing big return at these prices for crappy clothing. So yes everyone she suffering from spd she in a lot of pain ect but still dancing away so her whole post the other day was defo for sympathy why say you were nearly on the floor crying in marks n sparks but you dance and do some sort of moves but then cry wolf. Yous are pathetic you clearly forget what you post you should of used a caption and said old vid or pre recorded love.

So here my next rant this ratboy been moaning the covid is still very around and dumfries is really badly hit but 2 video you posted and not wearing your mask. Not to meantion you stupid rat yous had customers in your shop so why moan about covid if your not wearing your facemasks. Its people like you that will moan on tiktok facebook or Instagram that you caught covid yous need to think before you post you fanny of a woman just coz you think you are famous doesn't mean you can get away from not wearing your mask you got reported before about your incorrect use of ppe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.