Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boss Lady πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Boss of what? Controlling? Lying? Manipulating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Na Boss of buying subs to make u look good. No brassneck about them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ embarrassing for the kids though

Why is she wearing shorts? It’s freezing today in Scotland!

I have a disability and I can’t work but I reckon I do more around the house than Abi does!
I move more just going to the loo. She wants to be a kept woman with everything done for her while getting presents (expensive ) Gucci etc. Wouldn't thank you for any that shite ,primark and M&S does me thanks. Thinks the world owes her πŸ™„ na hen

Reactions: 3
I really can’t go pregnant people who hold their bumps constantly and the same with others who constantly rub it. We get the point you’re growing a child!!! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 6
There's something these people who are constantly filming forget. What if they film someone who is in hiding from domestic violence or a stalker or even a very jealous ex. You put a video up and the harasser sees and knows roughly what area they are in now. bleeping selfish putting lives in danger for your own gain. Can easily blur faces out. An before anyone comes and says its their right to film, its also a victims right to live in peace. Wish people would think when filming in public places

Reactions: 13
There's something these people who are constantly filming forget. What if they film someone who is in hiding from domestic violence or a stalker or even a very jealous ex. You put a video up and the harasser sees and knows roughly what area they are in now. bleeping selfish putting lives in danger for your own gain. Can easily blur faces out. An before anyone comes and says its their right to film, its also a victims right to live in peace. Wish people would think when filming in public places
I agree with that, there was a well known tik tokker filming their family at an indoor pool and you could see people clearly in the Video that was not their family. I would hate to be filmed like that in public especially in a pool!

Reactions: 7
I really can’t go pregnant people who hold their bumps constantly and the same with others who constantly rub it. We get the point you’re growing a child!!! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Laney myself and my husband tried for years to get pregnant. longer than these 2 muppets have even been together anyways eventually I got pregnant we lost the baby just b4 the 12 week scan. Few months later I got pregnant everything was going great and I absolutely adored my little bump however I wasn't always rubbing it yes maybe at home sitting in front of TV or whatever but I was busy I had my daughter to look after plus doing nightshift and keeping my house clean and everything else in between. I would also have volleyed my man in the nads if he was always hanging over me the way cole does.🀣 Later on in pregnancy I always got pains in my pelvis and my thighs was horrendous but I still worked up till 35 weeks. Point is abbie could still be at work the lazy sod if she was that much in pain she wouldn't be doing crappy tiktoks. Honestly just can't stand these 2

Reactions: 8
Just been thinking then technically abby is a surrogate isn’t she

Just been thinking then technically abby is a surrogate isn’t she
Correct she nothing to this baby she aint the child mother but birth certificate will say she mother as she carrying and giving birth cole will be destanaited parent or something poor thing these 2 need to grow up a little more act there age

What a load of crap she sore but ahe still manges to do 3 facebook videos 1 sitting on the floor and 2 standing up changing in to different clothes to modle for shein must be a magical spd day woth no pain untill someone puts up a comment on a certain page they read now she sore load of crap she just doesn't want to work

Abbie new job is modelling for shein and then these baby hacks see when you watch the video im sock of hearing the words guys pissing me off acting so bloody stupid and her talking drives me mad

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Aw god tattle.life people were back to the dreaded wedding video trying to say people have asked. Not once have i seen anyone asking or seen any comments about there wedding video

Another day off work
If people want to see it they can go to YouTube and watch it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It's not hidden or private. Nothing about these 2 is private. Are they on cameo etc too? bleeping sell their kids n granny for a bit of fame

Reactions: 5
Now she posted a video on tiktok so the spd must be wearing off ifnshe can move about...

I wonder if any one if here can spot whats missing from the # in the insta post ?

And another repost of wedding video again

If people want to see it they can go to YouTube and watch it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It's not hidden or private. Nothing about these 2 is private. Are they on cameo etc too? bleeping sell their kids n granny for a bit of fame
Won't surprise me if they were on cameo earning more money 🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her own bleeping kids are missing from the hashtag πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. Her real DNA left out. Poor kids now its the Abbie Cole n Baby show now. Absoloute roasters. Wait til those kids see the difference in the way they are treated when this Baby is born. Especially from that Coles side.

Her own bleeping kids are missing from the hashtag πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. Her real DNA left out. Poor kids now its the Abbie Cole n Baby show now. Absoloute roasters. Wait til those kids see the difference in the way they are treated when this Baby is born. Especially from that Coles side.
And the hashtag spd 🀣🀣 but yes kids left out they will be treated differently they already are everything is about baby once its born you can tell its going to get more attention coz it will be their 1st ivf baby and you will see them change

Reactions: 1
Well what can I say can I please give an Oscar to our good friend miss lazy arse! After walking by the yet again dead dirty premises they call a barbers I then seen the mystery machine pull up and miss lazy arse herself open the door do a quick look round to see if anyone is looking and then right in to the shity act! Out of the car like a bloody snake!!! It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I will be surprised if she has not applied for a blue badge yet! Aw and go round the corner the barbers round there was packed with people even waiting outside. So bravo lazy arse that was quite the performance πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Watch this space she will be doing a post later on how much pain she in or she been sick coz she done to much.

This was posted last night another vlog bout fertility but actual listen to tbis crap an sayin she understands why people dont want to follow them that has nothing to do with it half of the people dont follow you coz they just dont like you they finally seen yous for what yous are scum or you get the odd one coz yous were on catfish for fame but it was all fake

Attachments

Last edited:
Well what can I say can I please give an Oscar to our good friend miss lazy arse! After walking by the yet again dead dirty premises they call a barbers I then seen the mystery machine pull up and miss lazy arse herself open the door do a quick look round to see if anyone is looking and then right in to the shity act! Out of the car like a bloody snake!!! It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen! I will be surprised if she has not applied for a blue badge yet! Aw and go round the corner the barbers round there was packed with people even waiting outside. So bravo lazy arse that was quite the performance πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
They need to get them manky windows washed too, they are covered in seagull tit! Ties in with their antique dump though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lazy bar stewards!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes going on about fertility struggles. Im sorry but what struggles did they have? They were 2 woman trying to have a baby which in reality is physically impossible u still need a mans sperm. Thats not a struggle thats just biology. She also has 2 other kids. I have had endometriosis i struggled to get pregnant with my son but it did eventually happen after 6 years. I wouldn't now go on and document how hard it was for me to get pregnant. At the end of the day I now have my kids. There are woman out there with no kids who desperately want them. They are the ones going through the hard time not me. So I would have no right to go on and on about my previous struggles. She makes out as tho shes some ambassador for woman struggling with fertility and it pisses me off! And if cole was so desperate for a baby then she should have carried one herself. Fkn idiots!

• Heart
Shes going on about fertility struggles. Im sorry but what struggles did they have? They were 2 woman trying to have a baby which in reality is physically impossible u still need a mans sperm. Thats not a struggle thats just biology. She also has 2 other kids. I have had endometriosis i struggled to get pregnant with my son but it did eventually happen after 6 years. I wouldn't now go on and document how hard it was for me to get pregnant. At the end of the day I now have my kids. There are woman out there with no kids who desperately want them. They are the ones going through the hard time not me. So I would have no right to go on and on about my previous struggles. She makes out as tho shes some ambassador for woman struggling with fertility and it pisses me off! And if cole was so desperate for a baby then she should have carried one herself. Fkn idiots!
This!

I have fertility issues and would love to have a baby. They Have two kids already and as far as I know got pregnant first attempt. Cole saying pregnancy is disgusting is actually insulting. Even if these two were the nicest people in the world I would struggle to follow them as they are making out they are the first couple ever to have a baby.

• Heart
See i get confused with abbie she said she had 3 miscarriage and ectopic she tried for ages to fall pregnant but g wot 9 kai 7 or something so this where it gets me she said she has stage 4 endometriosis she had a period every day for 10 years right but she been with the kids dad for what over 10 years so you tell me how that works if she tried for 4 years to have a kid can someone tell me if im thinking something dossnt add up

See i get confused with abbie she said she had 3 miscarriage and ectopic she tried for ages to fall pregnant but g wot 9 kai 7 or something so this where it gets me she said she has stage 4 endometriosis she had a period every day for 10 years right but she been with the kids dad for what over 10 years so you tell me how that works if she tried for 4 years to have a kid can someone tell me if im thinking something dossnt add up
She ain’t the brightest as we all well know and daft Dappy believes her shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Back at tesco buy baby stuff then off to asda tomorrow for her pants mean they rolling in the money 2 tesco shop in a week for baby stuff then pram shopping next week wot a joke her live is

They need to buy matching outfit for all 3 kids

Wee ratboy knows how to were mask in tesco but not in her barber shop 🀣🀣

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.