Cole & Abbie the Fox family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't need an update every day. Once every other week or so will be just fine.

I can't stand when pregnant people have to pull their clothes in to outline the bump or hold under their bump on every photo. Like gives me.goose bumps with cringing so much. The bump is going to drop off, you don't need to hold it up ffs.

It drives me insane. I never done it once.

You've got these 2 updating every breath they take during pregnancy and then fhat Jasmine Chiswell (who is also Scottish but pretends to have a total different voice on her tiktoks to what she does in real life) dragging every bit of her pregnancy out. Oooo the gender let me drag it out for 2 months, even though she knew it at 8 weeks. "I've been leaving hints in videos" just say ffs no one cares that much.

Reactions: 5
@foxfam_truth_be_told89 to be fair I'm surprised she's lasted this long. But then again, it's not exactly been a full time job working every week since she got up the duff either. Bet they think she's a customer when she shows up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The lazy cow has never had the ability to work but they can sit in Tesco car park at 11 o’clock at night showing what they have bought. Well I say bought they are no stranger to asking Tesco for donations now are they! Your haircuts are shite your shops shite you talk shite!

Why is ratboy talking like she is from Glasgow on their live again???? Sort yourself out ya wee bam!

Reactions: 6
The lazy cow has never had the ability to work but they can sit in Tesco car park at 11 o’clock at night showing what they have bought. Well I say bought they are no stranger to asking Tesco for donations now are they! Your haircuts are shite your shops shite you talk shite!

Why is ratboy talking like she is from Glasgow on their live again???? Sort yourself out ya wee bam!
I missed a live did she sing the song 🤣🤣 fking hate how she pretends to have a glasgow accent drives me bonkers she not from there she is from dumfries and i can guarantee they dont talk with a gladgow accent

🪤🐀

Just realised there's new emojis and couldn't resist 🤣
Ill be using these 🤣🤣

🐀 👦 you been out about with your wee ratpack crew scaring all the kids cant evan gan to the park 🤣🤣🤣

Abbie you have young kids on your platform love dont think they need a update what your wee ratwife does or sees that defo not for tiktok aww but thats you doing a video but you cant work 🤣🤣🤣

Anything to get there crappy clothing away what a give a away honestly what a great clothinf brand this is i think its time you just give it up n focus on not working 🤣🤣🤣 coz your pregnant

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
now is she using kids that have got disability coz they changed there website as it said kids that have problems. This hit home for me as i know people who have disability hidden disability in kids how dare she of all people have the cheek to basically say she cant work woth kids that have a problem coz she pregnant i honestly cant believe this now for all you sad followers just imagine you child having a disability and you walk in to a barber shop and a ladie cant cut your " child with a problem " hair coz she pregnant wot a load lf absolutely crap see if you actual had somethings in your shop to keep a child interest for as long as possible instead of being stuck in a stupid car chair that no excited forna child that has a disability not saying to ask the parents but some comon sence to have something in a box to help out when if you know them and they are regularly on a shop this makes me mad like kids with disabilities or not should not be treated or branded differently to other children i told you that wat you call a bully she cant work with kids that have disability or struggle is a lot for a child to understand and for a adult to help a child struggling or to take 5 and make the child feel safe and secure to to brand them a problem

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
now is she using kids that have got disability coz they changed there website as it said kids that have problems. This hit home for me as i know people who have disability hidden disability in kids how dare she of all people have the cheek to basically say she cant work woth kids that have a problem coz she pregnant i honestly cant believe this now for all you sad followers just imagine you child having a disability and you walk in to a barber shop and a ladie cant cut your " child with a problem " hair coz she pregnant wot a load lf absolutely crap see if you actual had somethings in your shop to keep a child interest for as long as possible instead of being stuck in a stupid car chair that no excited forna child that has a disability not saying to ask the parents but some comon sence to have something in a box to help out when if you know them and they are regularly on a shop this makes me mad like kids with disabilities or not should not be treated or branded differently to other children i told you that wat you call a bully she cant work with kids that have disability or struggle is a lot for a child to understand and for a adult to help a child struggling or to take 5 and make the child feel safe and secure to to brand them a problem
So she can’t be on the floor or make fast movement’s 🙈 really????? So no dancing and making stupid videos no sitting on your lazy hole. Can’t see that happening. What will you do hen must be tough being Scotland’s most famous woman! And I wouldn’t wanna be on the floor of that shop either 🤮 remember when you were poping all them tablets while caring for people with special needs maybe it’s best these kids go elsewhere.

So she can’t be on the floor or make fast movement’s 🙈 really????? So no dancing and making stupid videos no sitting on your lazy hole. Can’t see that happening. What will you do hen must be tough being Scotland’s most famous woman! And I wouldn’t wanna be on the floor of that shop either 🤮 remember when you were poping all them tablets while caring for people with special needs maybe it’s best these kids go elsewhere.
She a joke this actually made me so mad mean so she can cut kids hair if they dont have disabilities than kids that do she classes herself as a mother that is no mother she worked with people with disabilities and required help but cant cut hair coz she pregnant abbie your a joke and vile.

I do not understand how she cant do those things.... im a nurse and work with the elderly some of whom have dementia and lash out due to confusion plus moving and handling patients who are less mobile all whilst heavily pregnant. Granted if if i feel it is beyond my limit or feel in danger i can step out but she should try living in the real world. Oh not to mention the 10 hours of standing unless on a break!

I do not understand how she cant do those things.... im a nurse and work with the elderly some of whom have dementia and lash out due to confusion plus moving and handling patients who are less mobile all whilst heavily pregnant. Granted if if i feel it is beyond my limit or feel in danger i can step out but she should try living in the real world. Oh not to mention the 10 hours of standing unless on a break!
She a so called barber and she have a studio up stairs with chairs she could take a break there she is awful and to be honest she is only 19 weeks pregnant i dont want this to sound bad but she not incapable she capable to do thing shebcan still drive she can still able to let her daughter lie on her belly and she 9 as seen on the latest tick tok and able to lie down and she everyone a pregnancy update while cole tell everyone what she like at night time with a pregnancy pillow mean she truly made me mad

How can these people say she is catering for children with additional needs abbie just said she cant cut hair of a a child with problems or find it hard but she is ok to cut hair from any child with out any disabilities these people need a reality check

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why would anyone walk into a tattoo shop and say aye I want a web on ma ear mate👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi new to this thread but they keep popping up on my fyp. The. Ratty faced one always just doing this weird stare in to the cam or at the girlier one gets to talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let give abbie some support guys trying to get sympathy i think the kids you slagged off need more appreciated than your sympathy and lower the voice so everyone feels sorry for me well i dont u vile human she on live waiting for ratboy coming home from a 10 quid hall from tescos

Yapping about her pains
Why would anyone walk into a tattoo shop and say aye I want a web on ma ear mate👌
Should be a rat 🐀🤣🤣🤣

Hi new to this thread but they keep popping up on my fyp. The. Ratty faced one always just doing this weird stare in to the cam or at the girlier one gets to talk.
The ratty face is cole she tattle own rat boy 🐀 👦 the other one is he disrespectful abbie the one that said ahe cant cut kids hair if they have problems or find it hard to a hair cut coz she pregnant but she can cut hair for that dont have problems she a vile person

Last edited:
Did anyone see the intuition test?? You can clearly tell they've counting to ten and done it the same time. Cole's majorly false over reaction gave it away. She's so fame hungry its embarrassing

Did anyone see the intuition test?? You can clearly tell they've counting to ten and done it the same time. Cole's majorly false over reaction gave it away. She's so fame hungry its embarrassing
I left a comment on it saying you could see coles arm nudging abbies arm. Surprisingly no one came at me for putting that comment there lol

I don’t even follow these two and they appear on my tik tok all the time. They are so desperate for fame. Makes me ashamed to be Scottish!

20 wks now and now she cant manage to put socks or shoes on she not evan got a big bump honestly she just sat and did her hair n make up and made a cuppa now she gan to have a sit down before they get the new car but they will be back on live the night thats coz there no kids till the morn

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Here we go from abbie saying she cant work she cant cut hair of a child that has disabilities. Now can we appreciate the fact abbie managed to get dressed on a live tried to put shoes on sat did her hair n make up and she made a cuppa tea without ratboy being there and she managed to make a tiktok video aswell hallelujah jeez i feel a little better she might be back at work on Tuesday so i would avoid that barber shop if i was you coz if someone can say that bout a child with disabilities shame on you for giving them money to sit on social media and pretend these people are the best thing since sliced bread

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.