Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well hello ma lovelies, how are youse aw? I think Marion's plans this weekend is a meal with family, for mother's day. Maybe wee Sadie can wear her bespoke, £5 hooker heels. Maybe camel hoof will get her whales vagina oot for a wee pic. So aye. I'm crabbit, my boilers broke and it's all Marion's fault. This illness will do him a bit of good, she should lose a couple of lbs off her 300lb self.

Had 6 pages to catch up on, I'm pretty sure it was wee peachy🍑 who requested this and so forth.
Snapchat-824437735.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

SuzyE

VIP Member
No words, other than Nathan wants shot with shit for this mess he's created...Or, he's done it on purpose 😂

Screenshot_20230312-123634_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230312-123643_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230312-123649_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230312-123724_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Brilliant 😂👏 Hope you get the boiler up and running soon hen 🤞🤞
The plumber is a lazy bastard hen, he's forgot to order a part twice, I'm aboot to mop kick the cow. It's been a shitty week, my daughter has been driving me around like a Mcgills driver, she clearly has kerry katonas, she crashed intae my parked car after being on the road all of 2 weeks. She's had to cough up some petty cash for the damage, thought it may get her to learn, but I'm feart, as we've nearly mown down a few wee pedestrians and clipped a few curbs this week. She's swerving oot of her ain laine and that's factual. I'm fhine, utterly fhine, capeesh? We move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
My Mum was a cleaner all her working days, and she had two jobs, worked in excess of 10 hours a day and not once did I think she was any less for the job she done. I have respect for everyone that works hard, no matter what they do but when you work 23 minutes a day you need to get down off yer high horse.

And just to remind you fat chops, you referred to cleaners as dirty scrubbers and when called out on it you blocked me so YOU, fatty, are the problem. Now get fucked!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Nathan’s a tattler, pass it on 😂
Fucking hell, I thought his hair was bad before but Jesus Christ on a bike! A blind man on a galloping horse could have done a better job than Nathan has. Has he used a knife and fork?

• Haha
  • Heart
"In general, a supplement is going to take 2 to 4 weeks to begin to work before you start to feel them 'kick in' as your body is getting used to the vitamins and minerals you're taking. Remember that since the process is slow, you'll gradually start to feel the supplement work in your body; it won't be a night and day difference. For example, studies show that magnesium will start dampening your anxiety and lowering your stress levels after just 28 days. You can find magnesium in both our Sleep and Shine Supplements, which help to drift you off to sleep and keep you feeling positive, respectively."

No ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Madonna

Well, I am absolutely back in ma cunting lane after Martin Luther McKnights dialogue tonight.
Can you imagine, Martin showing up to the GP surgery. People getting cancer diagnosis, feeling suicidal, capacity is at breaking point and so forth, and there she is saying people on tattle are saying she’s got super high speed fiber optic hair?! I’m surprised the doctor didn’t kick mop her outta the room!
Also, suggesting that the doctor put her in touch with a local business?! Oh yes, last time I seen my GP they suggested I try TKMax. I bet Marion gave Louise at DiscountedBed.LTD a DM and said what would help her light shine bright was also chesterfield sofa and matching pouffe!

But, we move. A lot to think on and so forth. Aye. I leave you all with these words. Obv no ma quote:

“I dnt seek revenge on anyone that push me to the edge, however I will no long let them get away with it!”

52E46147-C5FE-4554-9DA8-B72E91F32709.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Ferguson

VIP Member
Maz will be fumming at our new bespoke thread title on this dayn of dawn. I bet she's a right jealous little pygmy and bans Deek from ever mentioning an Ex.
I'd love tae see him having a full on bitch fit.

Getting his words all wrong, screeching.. Getting his hoosecoat stuck on the bespoke cooncil door handle as he flounces oot into the high footfall area 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50