Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out Nathan's page oan the app, it's hard tae tell the difference between before and after photos 🤣

You also get half price pizza wi every haircut, ah bet pizza hut can tell a mile off which customers have went tae Nathan. 😂
I’d be wanting a free pizza tae console maself wae that haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m absolutely CRYING at his hair. My Kerry katona eyes are streaming!!! 😂😂 I’m aff to open some wine hens, what a day!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers Nathan hen xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mario give us a wave next time. You’re really leaning into whatever is being posted on here and making posts aimed at us! Just wave and say hello!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does he grease the front bit down? It’s like a Karen haircut. I know we’re slagging Nathan off but he didn’t have much to work with did he? Poor bloke.
Has Mario got mange? The side bit is all bitty, like it’s falling out in clumps.
He’d need a few practice runs wae the fibre optic lamp first to get familiar wi his materials 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nathan’s a tattler, pass it on 😂
bleeping hell, I thought his hair was bad before but Jesus Christ on a bike! A blind man on a galloping horse could have done a better job than Nathan has. Has he used a knife and fork?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
No words, other than Nathan wants shot with tit for this mess he's created...Or, he's done it on purpose 😂

View attachment 2022648View attachment 2022649View attachment 2022650View attachment 2022651
It was time!! Time for what get over your fake anxiety and go to a barber yourself and stop cutting your own hair?
Rumour has it Marion seen the screenshots of his extremely horrendous self hair cut on tattle that vile page and was purrre affronted so was time to go to a professional. Soo ayye back doesn't look much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does this mean he isnae paying fuhl rent tae the council to get his free cut ? I love how the bald eagle dances tae our choon so aye sing it hens
Mario is a thunder bleep la la la la la la

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanks hen!! Ive just spat tea doon ma jumper ffs 😂😂😂 I gave Mr Poptart better haircuts in lockdown 🤣
Am thinking I should become a barber on the side to earn some extra petty cash after seeing Marion’s new hairdo, imagine all the stuff I could treat masel t. 😆 I too did lockdown haircuts, I watched YouTube videos and made a decent job of cutting Mr Cherry and our boys hair, a better job than Nathan’s anyway. Am thinking Nathan is a tattler, come on Nathan reveal yersel. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is the back supposed to be lop sided, or did the guard come off the clippers?!.

What a feckin mess, and l bet we're not the only one's howling at it 🤣

Screenshot_20230312-131151_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I think he has awful hair to work with, it's very fine, thin and balding on certain parts especially the back and sides. Why does he not just try grow it and top wouldn't stick up like a look brush, poor guy going to lose custom because of Marion and his fibre optic lamp hair.
Was so obvious before he cut his own hair, even a professional barber can't cut their own hair. Soo ayye back tae ma ain lane I go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does he grease the front bit down? It’s like a Karen haircut. I know we’re slagging Nathan off but he didn’t have much to work with did he? Poor bloke.
Has Mario got mange? The side bit is all bitty, like it’s falling out in clumps.
Mange. 🤣🤣🤣 Yel be the death o me, am still nae 100% after a chest infection and can hardly breathe at the thought I Marion hayin mange. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ma loveleis a have nae hud time tae be on this thread lately but I RAN here when I saw the hair “cut”.. I am screaming. Surely no qualified barber has done that?! A done a better job on my barbies hair as a wee girl 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is the back supposed to be lop sided, or did the guard come off the clippers?!.

What a feckin mess, and l bet we're not the only one's howling at it 🤣

View attachment 2022695
There is no shape between his head and neck, it's bizarre I have never seen someone with such a odd shaped head. Neck & head all the one. Vile hotdog heed. It's just so flat ma Kerry katonas can't stop staring and zooming in.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.