Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bigmouth1927

Do you mean you can’t comment on Scottish Declan’s Tattle thread? I follow a couple of Tattle threads of people from TikTok and I’ve seen it something about newer members can’t comment on TikTok threads and I think it was because of an influx of Tiktok threads and new members.
Aye hen. Pyoor raging so I am!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Chez300

VIP Member
@mammaof3 he’s been on IG since 2018 but we know he cannot count years, especially related to these hate threads and “forms” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Tae be fair we did use tae slag him off oan the cleaning thread fur a long time before he got his oan thread. We didnae want tae give him his oan thread as we thought it would go tae his head
Where can I find the cleaning thread ma lovelie? I think this must have been before my time on Tattle.

Reactions: 8
Ah will actually put all ma petty cash intae opening Xscape again so that ah can sit in Barvaria, eating ma chips, and watching that wee wurum fall doon the slope pretending he’s oot on the Continent, with wee special Deek on a sledge behind him. So aye.
Is Xscape closed noo ma luvli 😱 I’m from Glasgow but moved away 7 years ago so I’m obviously oot the loop, I don’t know so I better get to know!

Reactions: 7
@OhhBacon I’ve just got round to checking back in on our Lou 🙁 Sorry to go off topic but she hasn’t got a thread, for good reason, so I’ll just post here as a one off - hope that’s ok.

I think she should’ve stayed off Instagram. She’s got a begging post up for people to give her money and from her stories last night (at least the ramblings I could understand, and I’m from the north east) she’s clearly vulnerable and in a bad way. Last time round she was a laugh, but now it’s awful - I mean, her new business venture… seriously, who would pay her to set up a wish list for them on Amazon??? 🤦‍♀️ She keeps saying she’s a strong independent woman, and she’s anything but.

Didn’t mean to derail the thread. Sorry lads, just wanted to get that off my chest!
Who is this xx?

Reactions: 4