Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs H will have got one because Stacey in Sort Your Life Out was seen putting one up in a small kitchen, so if Stacey recommends it, then Mrs H has to have one and if Oor Soph has one, then Marion is influenced. Capeesh ?
Not an original thought in any of their empty heads. I despise 'influencers' even wannabe influencers like Maz. Dickheads all of them. Can't wait for the advertising world to move on from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No words, other than Nathan wants shot with tit for this mess he's created...Or, he's done it on purpose ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20230312-123634_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230312-123643_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230312-123649_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230312-123724_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Big thumb heid, Nathan must huv Kerry Katona eyes tae. ๐Ÿ‘€ Could have done it better myself wi a hedge trimmer.
Screenshot_20230312-124058.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It looks NAE different - a bog brush before, a shorter bog brush after. He actually thinks itโ€™s amazing too, which is the most hilarious part.
Such an unlikeable person.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why does he grease the front bit down? Itโ€™s like a Karen haircut. I know weโ€™re slagging Nathan off but he didnโ€™t have much to work with did he? Poor bloke.
Has Mario got mange? The side bit is all bitty, like itโ€™s falling out in clumps.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
First I thought Rayn was dead the day and now Marion is the one that needs a vet fur his mange

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks hen!! Ive just spat tea doon ma jumper ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I gave Mr Poptart better haircuts in lockdown ๐Ÿคฃ
Nathan has to be a Tattler, because that cut is the worst I've seen from a so called professional ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Iโ€™m SCREAMING ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†!!!! The fact the caption is โ€œit was timeโ€ is so obviously a direct response to Tattle ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Nathan is a real hairdresser? This has to be a joke right? Maz has gone wild with the scissors and blaming poor Nathan? No hairdresser would do a haircut like that it's terrible. Flat bits, sticky up bits, bald bits, missing bits. Fucks sake. If Nathan did do it, then kudos to you Nathan, come and join us. Maz, Nathan hates you. Factual.

• Haha
He looks like a dog with mange, those too short baldy patches - like heโ€™s been skinned alive! Wtf ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Screaming at his haircut. What a monstrosity! He looks like a soggy neep thatโ€™s been rolled aboot a barberโ€™s flair. I refuse to believe a professional barber did that. Horrific.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
bleeping hell that haircut is shockingly Bad!!!!!
Probably thinks heโ€™s doing poor Nathan a favour giving him a shout out, doesnโ€™t realise heโ€™s possibly ruined the guys career ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nathan is a real hairdresser? This has to be a joke right? Maz has gone wild with the scissors and blaming poor Nathan? No hairdresser would do a haircut like that it's terrible. Flat bits, sticky up bits, bald bits, missing bits. Fucks sake. If Nathan did do it, then kudos to you Nathan, come and join us. Maz, Nathan hates you. Factual.
Check out Nathan's page oan the app, it's hard tae tell the difference between before and after photos ๐Ÿคฃ

You also get half price pizza wi every haircut, ah bet pizza hut can tell a mile off which customers have went tae Nathan. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.