Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's taken the week aff tae decorate fur easter, even though he's constantly said it's fur weans (unlike crissmas, that's fur middle aged blokes according tae Marion). Noo he's a blue tick influencer he huz tae keep up wi the Instagram huns. 🐰🐣
I do hope so! Could do with a laugh! Bet he will have bunnies, maybe he will drag his Christmas tress out and hang some bunnies on it. Whatever he does, it will be terrible. But he's bound to jump on the bandwagon at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wee walloper is one hunner percent trying tae get some messages in his inbox fae Hinch & Solomons deed looking sister.
Attention seeker.
Screenshot_20230115_120708_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Still no Maz?

Well, I'm oof to Declan's thread..

See ya when he gets back.👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 27
After his million dots of negativity he will come back on and say he's been sooo busy and caught Deed Deek's bug so hasnae been on for all the lovelies dm him to check he is absolutely finnnne.
See when he says sooo busy with work I actually think how can you be busy not like you have to take your work home with you soo how can cleaning police stations take up 80% your life?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Where is the fat bleeping bleep the day? Did she fall doon the close stairs? 💎 Ahm crabbit and want ma entertainment, sorry - happiness fae oor Maz.

BF took me along to the gym way him and never again ma luvlies, ma legs and abs feel crushed. I imagine the pain am feeling is akin tae wit Deek must feel like when Mazdas fat arse nearly suffocates him at night but aye. Tonsa love hens🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Guys, can someone help me please? I don’t know what day of the week it is, do I get this day done? I’m not sure without Martin’s reminders 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys, can someone help me please? I don’t know what day of the week it is, do I get this day done? I’m not sure without Martin’s reminders 😔
Ah cannae help you hen but over here in Ireland it's St.Patricks Eve Eve. Tonsa love 🍀🍀🍀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.