Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"In general, a supplement is going to take 2 to 4 weeks to begin to work before you start to feel them 'kick in' as your body is getting used to the vitamins and minerals you're taking. Remember that since the process is slow, you'll gradually start to feel the supplement work in your body; it won't be a night and day difference. For example, studies show that magnesium will start dampening your anxiety and lowering your stress levels after just 28 days. You can find magnesium in both our Sleep and Shine Supplements, which help to drift you off to sleep and keep you feeling positive, respectively."

No ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
"In general, a supplement is going to take 2 to 4 weeks to begin to work before you start to feel them 'kick in' as your body is getting used to the vitamins and minerals you're taking. Remember that since the process is slow, you'll gradually start to feel the supplement work in your body; it won't be a night and day difference. For example, studies show that magnesium will start dampening your anxiety and lowering your stress levels after just 28 days. You can find magnesium in both our Sleep and Shine Supplements, which help to drift you off to sleep and keep you feeling positive, respectively."

No ma quote
Aye but Marion is a blue tick influencer wi a shart caird lanyard, so wull wurk fur him straightaway. Will be his staples till sum other influencer puts other vitamins up #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 30
WTF is the wee fucktard trying to say here. It’s no factual anyhoo although she does remind me of a cartoon character - Dopey
C3E4ADE3-89F8-411C-A672-C7E0FAACEB06.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only thing they have in common is that they have big noses.

Mario, you're such a childish, pathetic middle aged man 🙄

Screenshot_20230310-112856_Instagram.jpg

---

No ma quote
He's a perfect candidate to show the placebo effect works on him. Such an idiot 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mazda, have you'se had a crack pipe for breakfast ma lovely?

You're never oaf this app.
Busy with your life off camera??!! Haha aaaahahahaha.

You dinnae have a life.

Screenshot_20230310_115543_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
WTF is the wee fucktard trying to say here. It’s no factual anyhoo although she does remind me of a cartoon character - Dopey
View attachment 2017895
Al have youse aw know that Smyths Toystore are infact celebrating ‘Mario day’ the day, I got a wee bespoke email fae them earlier. But we aw know that he is infact Marion and nae Mario and it’s goat nothing t d we him, so aye al get back in ma ain laine noo. 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honest to god ma lovelies, youse are the funniest bunch o trolls on this app! I was feeling a bit crappy this morning but 10 minutes on here has me pyoor clutching ma beak 😂 I know it’s been said so many times but there are some truly bloody gorgeous people on here. FACTUAL! Sending you all a massive mop kick into the weekend. Let’s get this day done 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can someone translate the mario post? 🥴 The more I read it, the more I think I've developed Kerry katona's too, this app is doing me dirty

Plus he's never off the app that isnae his joab, his whole life is that app that isnae his life. Oh someone make it make sense 🫣

Friendless, rotten, miserable, halitosis breathed wee gob shite, Maz go take your face for a shite, the shite your typing it's overdue

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@OhhBacon I’ve just got round to checking back in on our Lou 🙁 Sorry to go off topic but she hasn’t got a thread, for good reason, so I’ll just post here as a one off - hope that’s ok.

I think she should’ve stayed off Instagram. She’s got a begging post up for people to give her money and from her stories last night (at least the ramblings I could understand, and I’m from the north east) she’s clearly vulnerable and in a bad way. Last time round she was a laugh, but now it’s awful - I mean, her new business venture… seriously, who would pay her to set up a wish list for them on Amazon??? 🤦‍♀️ She keeps saying she’s a strong independent woman, and she’s anything but.

Didn’t mean to derail the thread. Sorry lads, just wanted to get that off my chest!
Who is this xx?

Reactions: 4
Honest to god ma lovelies, youse are the funniest bunch o trolls on this app! I was feeling a bit crappy this morning but 10 minutes on here has me pyoor clutching ma beak 😂 I know it’s been said so many times but there are some truly bloody gorgeous people on here. FACTUAL! Sending you all a massive mop kick into the weekend. Let’s get this day done 😘
Awww hen. Don't forget you're a big part of our tribe 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Flexing that she’s putting a shift in, you know what us mere mortals do extremely regularly.

She cannot be serious about the off camera busy life ‘behind the scenes’ I don’t know how anyone can be so bare faced in lying when the receipts are literally there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mario's obviously had another brain fart and forgot what he's posted and how often.
If he didn't post so much about his haters he'd have content. Take a lesson from the real infuencers you idiot 🙄 Seriously though. I've come across some stupid twats in my time, but he's the winner.

Screenshot_20230310-123716_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He shows us every takeaway, every meal out, every thing he buys, every place he goes (apart from that cryptic train journey to nowhere) so I sincerely doubt he has some exciting other life that he doesn’t document.
why do these Insta twats LIE so much?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.