Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do him and Deek hate each other or something? The only time either me or my husband is in bed before 9pm is if we’ve had a fall out or one of us is ill.
---

I have to after being blessed with Eczema so it’s literally just Nivea on my skin, Aquaphor on my flared up areas and water and a mild soap for cleaning. And that’s it.
It’s a shame you wasnae blessed we the bespoke sensitive skin type that Marion has ma lovelie, he seems to be able to use anything and everything in his highly highly sensitive bespoke skin. I have to watch what I use (on my face only) and it’s awful when I react so I just stick to what I know and trust, so why is he always buying new products and looking for recommendations! Too much petty cash to waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely creased 😂😂 howling at the wee legs off to the side lol 🤣🤣

I've never noticed the 🍊 man wearing a ring before, how cute. The daft twats will never get hitched but look at their wee nickel promise rings, like a pair of daft wee lassies playing hooses
Just noticed the legs 🤣

Nae wee bespoke joabby falling fae Domboi, mebbes wee Deek has a fetish for sharts, that's why he slid into Marion's DM's cos he likes sliding oan joabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just noticed the legs 🤣

Nae wee bespoke joabby falling fae Domboi, mebbes wee Deek has a fetish for sharts, that's why he slid into Marion's DM's cos he likes sliding oan joabby.
He's a skat man 🎶🎶🎶🎶

Deek has a wee live in housekeeper, a companion, I've seen more sexual energy in a damp squib

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We were having the bleep tea(that I cooked😤) when they went to bed. I’m going to my favourite place on Wednesday ma lovelies….aye Derek that place where the team is top of the league 💚Tonsa love hens especially to ma wee @Babybail93 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The daft twats will never get hitched but look at their wee nickel promise rings, like a pair of daft wee lassies playing hooses
Naw this has actually finished me😭 Bf trying tae sleep and I keep waking him up fae laughing, at this rate we’ll need separate bedrooms cos a youse luvlies🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah bet there's no a day goes by that wee Deek disnae regret his doongrade fae Domboi tae Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah bet there's no a day goes by that wee Deek disnae regret his doongrade fae Domboi tae Martin.
It’s not even as if he is a nice person, so the looks can be excused. He is just vile inside and out

Reactions: 26
Marion you fat duck, it's bad enough I have to look at your ugly mug aw day, let alone look at her mangled chops, so aye! She needs a bit of plaster of paris slapped oan her wee cheek, the nooo.
Snapchat-1195762793.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Omg what a state and nae debates 😆 “A good friend” she is not. She’s a wee snake just like “oor Soph”
You haven’t got any friends Marion, never mind a “good” one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How's it even possible tae have a jaw like this 🤣
Has she somehoo melted?
Aye ma lovelie, I posted previously that I thought she looked like a melted wellie boot. I didnae know who she was at the time but I got tae know and then had to unfollow as I couldnae cope with her jaw and voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Aye ma lovelie, I posted previously that I thought she looked like a melted wellie boot. I didnae know who she was at the time but I got tae know and then had to unfollow as I couldnae cope with her jaw and voice.
That's a perfect description.
Melted wellie boot🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back from ma jollies yesterday and I've the noo caught up with ma emails. Looks like I'm in far a treatit ma loverlies.

Yellow snow.

Untitled.png

Mario is gonna be so jealous of me as he likes the cold, so he does. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.