Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C67FD5DC-538A-4E1E-B48E-4B503E39FC2A.png

His fat trotters are bulging out of them hotel slippers 😂
You don’t need to tell us you love polyester Martin, we can tell from the way your hair sticks up on end. Just don’t stand too close to the fire when you’re wearing it 😉
P.S can’t wait to see you in the orange shorts, what a tear that day will be!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Nah my lovelies that haircut has cheered me up on this day of dawn during my stinking hangover journee. It’s absolute bogging, nae debates. The fade is no even straight. How funny that he got a haircut to show us tattle trolls and manages to make an arse of it. Someone needs to photoshop his face onto a Karen as that’s what his hair is like noo. The gelled fringe really sets it aff, pureeeee stunnin’ so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What in the 1001 wax melts has Nathan done to his hair? 😱 The bald patch at the side/towards the back is even more visible and it doesn't look like he's finished it awf.... I think the term is "fading", and it doesn't look blended in. 😭 The only thing I will say is that it's mare styled at the front, but Jesus Christ it needs shaving or some kinda syrup attached - ask Prickenden for advice, hen. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah jist don’t get her hair my lovelies WHY does it stick up like that? :LOL: I don’t know anybody like her I need answers!! I was expecting the finished look to be her hair finally getting it’s ane lane and sitting right but naw am affronted hens!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didnt walk, I fair ran to Tattle after seeing those hair photos 😂😂😂
Someone call the hair polis so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t believe I’m going to say this but he cuts his hair better himself. I Cannae get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is oor Nathan about to embark oan a jurnee just like Bali did? We aw know how that ended up so aye:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To think he rushed to put oan his ring light to take a photo of the massacre, all proud to show it awf.... 💀 absolutely no bleeping idea! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He's obviously needing validation from people because he's posted on his wall.

They'll tell him what he wants to hear even though its lies 🤣

Screenshot_20230312-141550_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Looks like Nathan was ravenous and has bitten the three hairs aff with his teeth… pyoor bespoke butchery

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What would you even ask for in the barbers to get that style?

I bet braindeed Derek had to go with him and sat and waited whilst he got his hair cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hold my shart card … riddled with ‘anxiety’ tae feeling himself mare then ever - in the time it took to be massacred by Nathan?
If anything confirms he’s just a lying little worm it’s this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I broke my neck swerving in and oot lanes to get on here. Nathan is a tattler nae debates. One min she’s riddled with anxiety always shaking like a shitting dug next it’s peace and pout infront of the ring light. How she doesn’t get that she is 100 percent the joke I’ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m actually embarrassed for him.

The hair cut, the polyester Pat Butcher shirts, the minging slippers, the shape of his head. The fact he’s ‘felling’ himself.

It’s just all too much for a Sunday afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No hens am deed, I am bleeping deed he’s no real this cannae be serious

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.