Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marion, June to August 2022: I hate the heat, canni wait fur autumn
Marion, Sept to Dec 2022: ah luv wintum, numerous pictures of snow
Marion, March 2023: heating oan full blast, bloody cauld, posts pictures of tropical beaches
derry-girls-lmao.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's fine, just fine ma lovelies.

332162482_233704952435803_5279534651535288360_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well ma lovelies, am no long back fae treatin masel to a chippy tea, some mentioned Castlevecchi earlier and it had me fancying a chippy. I thought I might aswell treat masel since it’s international wummins day. Hope all youse lovelie wummin trolls have treated yersels today. 😘 Am nearly peein ma pants at his latest stories. πŸ˜† #treatit #deserved #trolls #haters #bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Check his latest story. Ooooh we've definitely touched a nerve 🀭

Keep this filter on you freak, because it's a massive improvement πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2014245
This him copying Mrs.H again because she does the stupid facial expressions with a daft camel filter or that. He literally is not funny.
Marion ; I don't care what they say, purrre weirdos watching me all time, doesn't bother me Soo ayyye
Also Marion not wishing his haters international women's days, here's a screenshot for yous, this one for my haters, this is my haters eyes right now.
Soo ayye we really don't bother Marion at all.. he's totally finnnnneee πŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
With all the talk of dumboii, Deek is definitely thinking of him mario hen, πŸ‘‹, I'd be worried if I were you, you fat little cuckoo.....hope i aunty hasn't let out the spare room....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
With all the talk of dumboii, Deek is definitely thinking of him mario hen, πŸ‘‹, I'd be worried if I were you, you fat little cuckoo.....hope i aunty hasn't let out the spare room....
Absolutely nay wunner that Sadie gave him tae the Aunt.
Fat little cuckoo 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is stuck in my head so now you must all suffer with me, a la Elton John altogether now... 🎢 dom go breaking my shart 🎢 I'm tired hens 😁 night night spine bright 🚽πŸͺ 

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.