Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh mammie 😬 this thread title will tip wee Monza over the edge on this new week 😂 wee Deek will be getting daggers 🤣 if only we could be a fly on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh mammie 😬 this thread title will tip wee Monza over the edge on this new week 😂 wee Deek will be getting daggers 🤣 if only we could be a fly on the wall
She’ll have revoked his weekly day oot pass noo. It’ll be deliveries for the takeaways only this week. Maybe even send him tae sleep on the concrete slabs💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread title is 🤌🏼 *chefs kiss*
---
I might be getting this wrong but I’m sure my auntie uses magnesium from Holland and Barrett for anxiety,it’s supposed to help your central nervous system,but giving medical advice oan this app is no ma joab so aye I could jist be talkin a load of shite hens

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There are different types of magnesium, the cheapest one is used for constipation but there are more expensive ones that are meant to be good for helping you sleep. There’s much more to it, relatively, but this app is no ma joab so I’m hoping Marion is going on an explosive shart journey!! Kapeesh!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
There are different types of magnesium, the cheapest one is used for constipation but there are more expensive ones that are meant to be good for helping you sleep. There’s much more to it, relatively, but this app is no ma joab so I’m hoping Marion is going on an explosive shart journey!! Kapeesh!! 😂😂😂
I take Magnesium Glicerate before bed each night. It helps me deep sleep. He’ll be on the cheap ones from a hun off Facebook 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I take Magnesium Glicerate before bed each night. It helps me deep sleep. He’ll be on the cheap ones from a hun off Facebook 😂
Exactly! He won’t have done any research, just ordered the cheapest one he can find! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The technique he uses to get out of bed is a reet good slimy shart all over his dunellum sheets ❤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I highly recommend piping rock for any supplements they do melatonin in different strengths for sleep,the company is in america but the products come very quickly and they are a good price ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I highly recommend piping rock for any supplements they do melatonin in different strengths for sleep,the company is in america but the products come very quickly and they are a good price ❤
Wait until Marion reads our suggestions here and tries to pass them off as wan o his lovelies inbox/ootboxing him. Fat insomniac

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Naw I cannae!!!
Caught up with the stories…..I look after ma lips obviously cause of ma groupon 0.01ml of filler. I’ve seen smoother sandpaper.
As for the brow chat, if you’ve had professional microblading done why are you filling your brows in? Thought he recently went for a top up anaw? So as usual talking utter shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When the laptop is fired up after his ten min shift he will be FUMMING 😂 of course I’m here for it - keep spining yourself upon others intae the new thread

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.