Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No lie Kitchen roll I don't buy, I don't understand why people do but it?. Back in ma ain lane I go.
He's got crap tat in cupboards, on cupboards now he's putting stuff on cupboards.
Why would Mrs H need one when her kitchen is like 20ft.
Miserable sod turns the roll other way to Rayn can't hit it so it will unravel... Can't that cat have no fun?
Saving the new vase for the big reveal of the new sofas Soo ayye, love tattle you bunch of cunts are always one step ahead.
Keep flying higher and higher, shine all your colours tons blessings tae ya all 💎👌
Here hen, you don’t use it? I often wonder how people manage without it. No crappy holder for us though. Back to ma ain lane I go 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One hunner percent he will shart the bed when the bespoke self adhesive kitchen roll holder comes crashing on tae the fablon covered worktop in the middle of the night and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Imagine setting up your £90 ring light in the tiny kitchen to ‘film’ yourself sticking up a kitchen roll holder, you bought yourself.
It’s not even an AD or gifted, it’s no your joab.
Absolutely mortifying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
One hour of sleep and he is up and house all cleaned, how many times it's a tiny flat that surely cannot that messy?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“AnXIeTy” They’ve all got it. Grim Fanny (Glam Fairy) has been banging on about it this week too. Tears in her eyes, wobbly lip, the lot. Like a pp said, they never have it when they’re off out meeting other Huns or whipping round Home Bargains.
bleeping Hinch has a lot to answer for. She is the queen of pretend anxiety and of course all her sheep have to pretend to have it too. It’s just a fashion. If she said she has syphilis they’d all be posing outside the clap clinic within the week. Pathetic wankers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No lie Kitchen roll I don't buy, I don't understand why people do but it?. Back in ma ain lane I go.
He's got crap tat in cupboards, on cupboards now he's putting stuff on cupboards.
Why would Mrs H need one when her kitchen is like 20ft.
Miserable sod turns the roll other way to Rayn can't hit it so it will unravel... Can't that cat have no fun?
Saving the new vase for the big reveal of the new sofas Soo ayye, love tattle you bunch of cunts are always one step ahead.
Keep flying higher and higher, shine all your colours tons blessings tae ya all 💎👌
Mrs H will have got one because Stacey in Sort Your Life Out was seen putting one up in a small kitchen, so if Stacey recommends it, then Mrs H has to have one and if Oor Soph has one, then Marion is influenced. Capeesh ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.