Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G&TGal II

Completely off the topic of festivities, I had no sleep last night due to a poorly pup requiring attention so mind wandered on random topics and much tattle was caught up on. Taking the pup out to the garden for a wee, I settled him down and washed my hands using my pump dispenser hand wash.
My train of thought wandered along this track.

Mario purchased Jo Malone hand wash and was muchly displeased or indeed fumming when Derek used it with abandon to wash his hands, as it was for 'Guests Only'
If he was a tightwad it would be the 250ml size, and if it was on klarna it might be the 500ml size.
I googled the volume of the average 'squirt' from a soap pump dispenser - I had all night - and it varies from 1.5 ml to 2.0 ml

Bare with me here ... if in a year he had his niece to visit once, and every two years had the 6 'instafriends' round to taste some bucky and have a cupboard rummage, that averages 4 guests a year. Allowing for them to visit the bijou bog twice each then that is 8 washing of hands or 8 squirts per annum.

Assuming each guest dispenses a generous 2ml squirt from the bottle, that equates to 16ml used per year so he was expecting a 250ml bottle to last 15 years 7 months and a 500ml bottle to last 31 years 3 months. No much wonder he was fumming when Derek used half a bottle - that is at least a 7 year supply.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Ma lovelies, we all know that this is the end result, I'm super excited to see her vision of the grinch second tree, alongside the candy cane lame monstrosity, fae the small app known as Pinterest. Excited the noooo. Pure cosy vibes, so aye. I'm fhine. No wee breakdown fae me, one hunner percent fhine.
Snapchat-511968665.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

One-of-hunners

When people say "you can't take it with you" they usually mean buy yourseld a watch, a bag, a holiday, a car. Not the 2022 Tony Walnut Christmas range. He might aswell just find the owner of home bargains and give him 500 quid a month upfront.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Ferguson

VIP Member
Reminds me of a charity shop window.

When the wee auld dears try tae put together a display fae the donated pieces o tatty shite that naebody wants

Screenshot_20221109_214524.jpg
Screenshot_20221109_214537.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Babybail93

VIP Member
He’s unveiled it 3 hours early! 😂 such a Cunt. Couldn’t hold his water this one

I can’t even begin to describe how disgusting it all looks 😂 just the one tree in the living room. With creepy Gingerbread men hanging out of it. The bum hole wreath on the INSIDE of the front door 😂 so much tat just laid out everywhere. Awful. Obvs all filmed in slow mo

• Haha
Reactions: 51

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
A played a wee game of have a shot every time oor marion said "SO" in they melt stories last night and loveleis im only oot the a&e the now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Oh she’s quiet the night Ma lovelies. 🫢 She will be spitting feathers!!

Imagine them aw arriving my helicopter and him on the number 8 McGills.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Hot chocolate and cookies for two grown men is giving me the ick! Someone give me a glass of wine and a packet of scampi fries!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47