Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has defo giving himself a haircut with the shears this morning, that forehead could be used as a landing strip 🛬
Look how see through it is the noo? Hanging oan fae dear life, so it is. I can’t wait until he goes fully bald 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I 'Mario' is having a cosy neet in and me time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That hair will be away with the next significant gust of wind ma lovelies and nee debates.
He will look the double of uncle fester with that ill complexion.
He needs to ge to know turtle creek lane and feel nothing short of embarrassed when he sees the effort Jen the maniac goes to for every single holiday, the difference being they literally have more money than sense and have a massive house 🤣 absolutely smell the wealth Mario

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Think he needs to get back on the 3 grapes and a muller light diet ASAP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Mario hen, everyone’s already got there tress up! Regular, non-Insta hun people too. What are you waiting for!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mario hen, everyone’s already got there tress up! Regular, non-Insta hun people too. What are you waiting for!?!
I think he's got the idea that if he's doing it later it'll be better. Erm, nope l don't think that'll happen mate. There's no competition with the big houses that been shown to your tiny flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A played a wee game of have a shot every time oor marion said "SO" in they melt stories last night and loveleis im only oot the a&e the now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Rayn’s Grotto?!?!?!

Sounds like a euphemism for the litter box….. “Sooo ma lovelies there’s Rayn just off to curl one doon in her grotto” ffs 🤢🤢🤢
Rayns grotto
Notes of steamy cats pish
Stomach churning shite and happy shopper cat litter

16 hours since posting and only 16 likes and 2 comments on the post on AMA insta page and just over 1000 likes and 43 comments on bitchy hedgehogs page but he was going on last night like he had broke the internet.

Someone said it before but he must have some dirt on AMA because no way is that making money.
Bitchy hedgehog 😭😭😭😭😭💀

A saw a wee toupe page on that app cauld king of quiffs oor mario could get wan fur his baulding heed then him n deek could be king of quiffs n king of spliffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow, a masterpiece. Something a 6 year old could do 🙄
Really it looks friggin stupid
Screenshot_20221105-193608_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Hes saying its exactly how he wanted it to look to justify using the backwards candy canes. I reckon if we keep slagging them he'll remove them and come up with an excuse that Derek lit them or rayn knocked them over.
Ugliest thing I've ever seen. Seen prettier shites on the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.