Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell have I missed this 🤣 who are they shoes for
I’m an OG troll from 2018.
I was here from the dayn of dawn, three Christmas trees ago. Four cushion covers ago. Before the panelled walls and two gifted mirrors ago. Back before his crapet was installed by carpetkerr and he had mirrored furniture everywhere and a pink lampshade. 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If it wasn’t bad enough he called his new Shark a Hoover multiple times, he then proceeded to call it a prototype. Bloody buffoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think Deek would be up for a night oot, mind when Marion was fumming he was dancing with someone else at the Ava May party and locked him out of the room! I think it's Marion who wouldn't go on a night out as he's so boring and embarrassing to be seen out with.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think Deek would be up for a night oot, mind when Marion was fumming he was dancing with someone else at the Ava May party and locked him out of the room! I think it's Marion who wouldn't go on a night out as he's so boring and embarrassing to be seen out with.
Where can ah find this story, ah huv tae ken 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reminds me of a charity shop window.

When the wee auld dears try tae put together a display fae the donated pieces o tatty shite that naebody wants

Screenshot_20221109_214524.jpg
Screenshot_20221109_214537.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m an OG troll from 2018.
I was here from the dayn of dawn, three Christmas trees ago. Four cushion covers ago. Before the panelled walls and two gifted mirrors ago. Back before his crapet was installed by carpetkerr and he had mirrored furniture everywhere and a pink lampshade. 💔
I’ve followed him for years too but I must have missed this one he must have been shadow banned 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The handles on his kitchen cupboards never fail to melt my brain 🤯🤯 they look worse the longer you look at them!

E69731DA-9094-453E-A380-B5809A45553F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The upside down candy canes. 😂😂😂
"Al" say no more.

View attachment 1717672
See that wee globe he had something exact same back 2019 when had pink tress. I reckon MarioN made a private story trying to make out he's maw bought him a gift but it's actually 3 years ago tat.
Why are the candy canes like J's
MarioN your no going get any clientele if you Cannae put up Christmas decorations properly in your own FLAT never mind someone else's HOUSE.

To add is that Deed Deek getting his bit in on the candy cane lane... J = Joint

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I love it when she replies to others, especially celebs, but never replies to his 😂
Still canny forget this time last year she gave him the biggest snub a his life, 10 mins doon the road fae him and she never once got in contact to go visit him😂😂 I still think aboot his rant til this day, that wis this threads historic momment😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s so bleeping strange. I bet everyone on his street has a name for him, like wee Jimmy Saville or something. Every town has one don’t they, a weird creature that everyone crosses the road from.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Still canny forget this time last year she gave him the biggest snub a his life, 10 mins doon the road fae him and she never once got in contact to go visit him😂😂 I still think aboot his rant til this day, that wis this threads historic momment😂😂
Oh my, do we have this anywhere? This I would love to see!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.