Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, Mario. Grow the hell up. You're nearly 40 not 12 🙈View attachment 1713685
I could NEARLY understand it if it was a really social house, with visitors all the time, it would be a laugh when you had guests. However, I really do mean nearly! Our house has an open door and is never quiet, and I still wouldn’t have this shite on the side

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ffs, Mario. Grow the hell up. You're nearly 40 not 12 🙈View attachment 1713685
He still thinks he works at Debenhams. I used to work for the small bizniss Debenhams in my early twenties and I did the same job as Marion (not in the same store might I add otherwise I would most definitely spill the tea ☕) He dresses his bedsit like we dressed the home department. So cringe that he has carried this oan at hame. Mortified for him and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I could NEARLY understand it if it was a really social house, with visitors all the time, it would be a laugh when you had guests. However, I really do mean nearly! Our house has an open door and is never quiet, and I still wouldn’t have this shite on the side
His own family don't seem to visit much. That niece that stayed overnight, that was the first time I'd seen her there.
Speaks volumes when your own family don't visit much.

Reactions: 24
I wonder how long he sat waiting for the eleventh second to hit before taking a screenshot. Sad bastard 🙄
Still drooling over men on videos are you Mario
Screenshot_20221108-113155_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He still thinks he works at Debenhams. I used to work for the small bizniss Debenhams in my early twenties and I did the same job as Marion (not in the same store might I add otherwise I would most definitely spill the tea ☕) He dresses his bedsit like we dressed the home department. So cringe that he has carried this oan at hame. Mortified for him and so forth.
I have my suspicions that an acquaintance of mine may have worked with him. Never see her now or I’d be filling up ma Swarovski notepad with bespoke questions and nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s just posted a screenshot of a WhatsApp convo with the girls address on show. Not bothered about compromising anyone else’s security is he?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My wee baby girl Rayn loves a hot chocolate (well she’s a teen but my youngest) and so does next one up but I would be laughed out the front or back (smell the wealth) door if I set up a “stay-shun“
I am sitting on my lazy arse on my not a slab sofa catching up with you with me criss and joos then I’m gonna mop kicking my way to gutting this hoos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those computer lot are the only friends you have, because we sure as hell don't see you out with real ones...Then again, I'm not suprised.
Screenshot_20221108-123039_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That text from his “pal”, his reply isn’t even genuine! If someone was supporting me I’d at least show them some enthusiasm 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand the sign, only him and Deek are gonnae see it so unless the cunts canny put 2 and 2 the gether and realise this is where you make hot chocolate then the sign is bleeping useless and let’s just say *hypothetically* maz somehow managed to get a ‘visitor’ (a captee) into the postage stamp, well it’s gonnae be HIM that’s making the guest the drink, so the ‘visitor’ isn’t gonnae see it anyway!! Is this wit he spends his UC oan?? Utter pish. Rayn dae us a favour and piss on his bed or suhin please hen💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why the duck does someone need not only a hot chocolate bar but a hot chocolate station?! Away to duck, just get a tin of Cadbury’s drinking chocolate and squirty cream and get on with it. He doesn’t even get any visitors to the glory hole of paisley anyways 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I LOVE hot chocolate but I have never had hot choc stayshun and he has 3! 🤦🏾‍♀️
A6E47540-5217-441C-8899-86FF1CD02D56.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hot chocolate and cookies for two grown men is giving me the ick! Someone give me a glass of wine and a packet of scampi fries!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hot chocolate and cookies for two grown men is giving me the ick! Someone give me a glass of wine and a packet of scampi fries!!
In trying to pretend he has this cosy, hallmark movie style life he just ends up making himself sound like a creepy pedalo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'd join you, but I'd have to swap the wine for a Fosters! 🍺😂 I do like a fancy hot chocolate and my staphul cappuccino with syrup, but I just buy Galaxy hot chocolate, a salted caramel syrup, cream and marshmallows - and keep them in the cupboard, you know, like normal adults..... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.