Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just choked on my bacon sandwich. Is this fucker for real? I don't like it when a man premature ejaculates, but I keep forgetting shes not a man and that she has a wee pork purse.
Shes one creepy mother fucker. Like the witch in Hansel & Gretel. All it needs is a big fuck off "Jim will fix it" badge slapped on the top.
The hideous bow on the hideous door. The knitted bleeding arsehole, on the inside of the door. The upside down candy canes, the gingerbread men and the worst for me, the absolute vilest part, was the fact, that fat bitch had her leg in the reel, clad with his polyester 10 year old pj bottoms, socks and 50p cheap slippers. Get tae fuck with you, you creepy wee bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

SuzyE

VIP Member
Was that it?!. All the hype he's created only to look like last years reel but with a few gingerbread men and other crap. And he actually took time off work to do it?!.

Mario, you really are a pathetic, backward bastard who needs help...btw, the tree and decorations looked vile last year and ott, so this year is no different. Enjoy your come down 🙄

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221110-214333_Instagram.jpg

Oh I am so ready for this shit show

What in the crap arts and crafts is that? We used to make those at school when we were weans

• Haha
  • Sick
There was no way he could ever go to that event. Imagine him rocking up in his lycra leggings, white plimsolls, woodlouse coat and shart card? Everyone casually asking, "so where in Paisley are youse from, Marion?" Or him filling the room with halitosis. Or shaking so much he's crushing the champagne glasses, sharting and having to clean his bum in the toilets. He'll not go to any of them events because he's an embarrassment to society, so aye.
Also can anyone find him on the vile app tik tik? Or have I been bespokely blocked? Or has he deactivated in temper and so forth. F R I D A Y.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Wee Deek wull be thrown oot the orange lodge when they see he sleeps in Celtic colours and nae debates. #monthehoops

Screenshot_20221102-210152.png

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Well well I am BEYOND excited guys. Tomorrow I get first taste of a Mario Christmas. I know yous are all fibbing and it's gonna look stunning.....right?!!! Wish I had been on this thread last year, I feel I missed a treat. Will set my alarm for 11am to see what the wee turd has in store for us all...who's with me 🤣🤣
It will be the exact same as last year’s reveal. Copy and paste, but with added tat. We’ll get a slow mo tour of the rabbit hutch, with him in his grey hoosecoat waving in every mirror. Then the rest of the day will be spent resharing stories of delusional cunts licking his rancid hoop

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Babybail93

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I would have loved to see him watching that reel, they've stitched up the 'kind' of candy cane lane #hisquote good and proper. I can see the street outside Beirut bedsit full of red and white plastic tat the night when 'Marion' throws it all out the window in a rage. Candy cane lane never mentioned again.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
It’s the brother’s birthday. So they are going shopping to celebrate.

Always nice to do something different for a birthday isn’t it? 😂

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I fucking said he would say “so I did a thing” on the first post of Christmas decor shite! So predictable. Can’t wait for the slow Mo tour of the rabbit hutch next week

69ED3FA8-5318-418A-A5B1-3A76B41A06F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

orangeboom

Am keeping ma Kerry katonas peeled for the news that a tower block in Beirut has collapsed, days later rescue teams are still sifting through fishy leaves, slippers, Christmas tress, candy canes, lenor and horrible coats for any survivors

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hello ma lovelies how aw youse aw?
I'm going tae bed, all ready for the big reveal tomorrow. I'll be setting an alarm, getting up to gut my hoose, do all my cunt washings, then I'll be setting myself up with a snack stayshun and a hot chocolate. I suggest you all do the same, as tomorrow its going to be a big day. We should all meet here the mora, we attack at dawn. Aye. Am away.
tfbtv-tfb.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
I mean when I say I ran here. Thank fuck I've had a boob reduction coz if those bad boys were still there I'd have tripped da fuck over them and done myself a mischief.
The self indulgence of his wax melt speech. Blood, sweat and tears lovelies has gone into this project. But you're all getting an added freebie with this special tatt. An extra special, free of charge scent added to the wax. I call it Bespoke Desperatation with a splash of get a fucking life.
Blood, sweat and tears 🤣 He sniffed a bottle of someone else's rip off scent.
Fucking weapon.
Maz. Get your candy monstrosity up. You're on fire hun x

• Haha