Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS marion it's ''too'' not 'to''.

Can't wait to see Louise back on the screens to...do what?

314495027_506281851213706_2000285758176878230_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In trying to pretend he has this cosy, hallmark movie style life he just ends up making himself sound like a creepy pedalo
The hot chocolate stashun sign should read Jimmy Saville and Gary glitter!!!! Beyond creepy for two adult men?!?!?!? To behave like this pair of weirdos💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 32
40 Yr old 'men' and hot chocolate stations don't go together. Wtf is wrong with keeping it in a cupboard. Not to mention that that daft hot choc.station doesn't appear to have any choc in sight. If you live in a tiny hovel, why would you waste your precious space on this shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The hot chocolate stashun sign should read Jimmy Saville and Gary glitter!!!! Beyond creepy for two adult men?!?!?!? To behave like this pair of weirdos💎🥔🍊
Ah'm sorry but ah need tae speak ma mind here. Ye huv taken that too far and nae debates. Jimmy and Gary ur owed an apology being compared to the Seedyhill two and nae debates. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Look at that bleeping mouth 😂 looks like she’s had a stroke
26C717C1-1A88-4EC6-9F59-8083ECF7A0D8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've always been the same hen, when someone posts a pic, I immediately scan the background 🤣 I know of this girl who looks like a tarted up influencer, always posting selfies. All I see is the hair all down the cooker and dog tit on the flairs. I even noticed Khloe Kardashian has befriended oor Marion, so aye. witch stole his catchphrase and so forth. View attachment 1712767
He's so cringe 😬😬😭 why would you say that on Khloe K post.. he is so embarrassing at Times. I hope she blocks him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His friends who he met on this app didn't invite him to any birthday celebrations. Says everything.

A lot of the "mates" who bought "I, Mario" x AMA wax melts are sharing their wee codes. They're just brand ambassadors. 😂

This. Pure poetry. 👇

Screenshot_20221108-153314_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He must keep his phone in the big pocket oan the front of his tabard at work to be able to reshare aw the shite aw day.

I imagine this is the tabard she has. @hopethishelpsallthebest do youse work hen!

EFD0CCF2-2224-492A-8E2E-5E6B33F40C67.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Ma lovelies, I’m crabbit and no well. My husband (who is veering on ex husband right now) is insisting on getting the bleeping tree out the loft to “check the lights on it are still working” cause if not we’ll need a new one 😠
🤬
I’ve ranted all day but he’s so bloody stubborn 😡 .
pray for me ma lovelies. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where’s the Velveteer, that’s not made an appearance yet on Norman Bates’ Hot Chocolate Station.
Also - Hot Choc & Cookies, he’s bleeping 40 the wee Fanny !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He lives in a 1 bed flat the size of a pencil case - is there any need for a hot chocolate station?
What a sad baldy wee moonunit. Just put it in the cupboard! Surely to duck he doesn't drink that much hot chocolate that it needs to be sat out on display. I just do not understand the need for random shite absolutely everywhere.
So much tat crammed into that hellhole that it genuinely gives me anxiety thinking about the sheer amount of clutter, dust etc. I couldn't live like that.
He doesn't even any friends or family visit and tbh I can't blame them, having to climb the stairs in Beirut towers & enter that cesspit to then choke to death on the 50million different scents going on, from melts to candles to whatever the duck else he sprays around the gaff.
He is very clearly not finnnnnnnneeeee because he just seems to do this for nobody other than instagram. I would feel sorry for him then I remembered he's a dick, so aye!!
Martin, you need the men in white coats. nae debates :LOL::mxoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He lives in a 1 bed flat the size of a pencil case - is there any need for a hot chocolate station?
What a sad baldy wee moonunit. Just put it in the cupboard! Surely to duck he doesn't drink that much hot chocolate that it needs to be sat out on display. I just do not understand the need for random shite absolutely everywhere.
So much tat crammed into that hellhole that it genuinely gives me anxiety thinking about the sheer amount of clutter, dust etc. I couldn't live like that.
He doesn't even any friends or family visit and tbh I can't blame them, having to climb the stairs in Beirut towers & enter that cesspit to then choke to death on the 50million different scents going on, from melts to candles to whatever the duck else he sprays around the gaff.
He is very clearly not finnnnnnnneeeee because he just seems to do this for nobody other than instagram. I would feel sorry for him then I remembered he's a dick, so aye!!
Martin, you need the men in white coats. nae debates :LOL::mxoxoxo
“pencil case”! ⚰😂⚰😂⚰😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Where’s the Velveteer, that’s not made an appearance yet on Norman Bates’ Hot Chocolate Station.
Any more hot choc and cookies and he’ll be 40 stone anaw!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He has taken it oot of the pawn shop ma lovelei.

It's here for the neet and then straight back into the hock shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's so cringe 😬😬😭 why would you say that on Khloe K post.. he is so embarrassing at Times. I hope she blocks him.
Like she'll know what hen means. He's such an embarrassing idiot.

This coming from the man who trawls through videos of men he openly says he fancies. That scene was fiction, Mario. What you do is real 🧐
Screenshot_20221108-173916_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.