Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuckin’ell hens I have plans the morrow eve as well. May have to do a wee cancel so I can keep up oan here.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma loveleis a have only just noticed this new thread youse are all snakes oan this app!! But I am clutching ma beak at how affronted Martin will be with the HB stories and candy cane lame decs. A feel for the crackheads below him tonight it will be pure stomping round the gaff trying to get his tree up whilst dereks bonged out his tree. Meanwhile I am still in autumn mode and been to a wee fireworks night and enjoyed a hot choclit. A don’t like sweet things but thought duck it treatit masel. Home aw cosy now and brewing a decaf coffee 💋
Hen yil be shartin the night away and nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There won't be a next time for you mate, because the way you're turning down invites they'll be leaving you of the list now
Screenshot_20221103-211635_Instagram.jpg

Fuckin’ell hens I have plans the morrow eve as well. May have to do a wee cancel so I can keep up oan here.
I'm having a Friday in for a change so I'm ready for this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Plans oan a Friday night? Sit down and get some class, you should be in your pj's at 5pm with a #deserved takeaway, Irn bru and a wee Christmas film, nae debates. BLOCKED!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve had a few 🥂 smell the wealth ma lovelies but can someone tell me was he invited and didn’t go or is he pretending he was invited and didn’t go or was he no invited at all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hens ma thoughts are wi wee deek the night, as we type he’s proably stumblin up the stairs o Beirut beggin the wee Robin tae help him carry the 456 new bags o tat fram home bargains while Marion chucks the wee candy canes oot the winda. There’ll be a bonfire fae Paisley the neet ma loveleis, a 7 foot high candy cane lame wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Plans oan a Friday night? Sit down and get some class, you should be in your pj's at 5pm with a #deserved takeaway, Irn bru and a wee Christmas film, nae debates. BLOCKED!!!!
Unless it's a cheeky wee jam jar or Castlevecchi ma lovelei. Ah wunner if I 'Marion' thinks it's a real castle?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hens a nearly had to visit ma wee local business A&E as a almost broke ma wee finger sliding Mazdas ‘can’t wait’ oan his bespoke story. Am booncin aff the walls o ma wee cooncil hoose wae excitement at goin on ma furst Kenco rich coaffee bean jurnee.
A had to go fuwl oan tattler an make a bespoke burner account cos av stupidly used ma real name oan this app that isnae ma joab. Getting blocked by Marion wid induce a comma of epic proportions so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Translated means, I'm not getting enough attention from followers 🤣
People are getting bored with you now, you tit 😒
Screenshot_20221103-215354_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.