Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario is definitely having a breakdown. If you didn't know better you'd think there was a couple of kids living with them with all those childish displays.

She's a weird looking bint until she 👀
Screenshot_20221107-121052_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hens, I’ve never tried Wagamama or Nando’s as the wee bespoke country I live in doesnae have them (Or McDonalds but I have at least had a McD’s!) 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
i’ve said it before, he has no grasp of the English language so he just hears phrases and words used then just mashes them together.

Imagine thinking you’re living your life by putting your tress up 8 weeks before Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Mario is definitely having a breakdown. If you didn't know better you'd think there was a couple of kids living with them with all those childish displays.

She's a weird looking bint until she 👀
View attachment 1711263
I don't know anything about this woman, do I need to get tae know? 🤔 😂 I've seen that she's got threads, but am none the wiser, which is probably for the best! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
However he arranges them trees there is absolutely nae need for 3 in the bedsit. He’ll be homeless for December ma lovelies cuz there’s no way him and Deek will be able to fit in that flat alongside all that pure tatt. So aye.
I hope the communal areas are clear in that block , cos thats the only place they will be able to fit with all that shite in there! 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When people say "you can't take it with you" they usually mean buy yourseld a watch, a bag, a holiday, a car. Not the 2022 Tony Walnut Christmas range. He might aswell just find the owner of home bargains and give him 500 quid a month upfront.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I don't know anything about this woman, do I need to get tae know? 🤔 😂 I've seen that she's got threads, but am none the wiser, which is probably for the best! 😂
She's one of the mouthy ones that went nosing through his kitchen cupboards when it was his birthday. I just think she takes the piss out of him, but Mario's too thick to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also no one is really sitting there raging people have their decorations up, we laugh at you Marion cause its a whole personality trait and then you hit a downer because you have nothing else to live for!
I'm putting mine up early this year and then they'll be down after the new year and then I'll plan holidays for 2023. I won't go into a sad depression. Minus going back to work cause I have a joab that's ma joab and it's more then 30mins a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I dunno why he makes a song and dance about the tree and how “you do you, live your life hens”. Nobody actually cares. He is just so insecure and knows his Xmas carry on is a joke he has to make oot like he is nae bothered by others opinions because he is desperately unhappy. We put the tree up first week of dec, normally have a festive day, maybe see Santa in morning then home for a wee festive drink (fizz for me, hot choclit for the weans) and put the tree and decs up together. Meanwhile martins flinging baubles at the speed of lightning whilst Deek is bonged out oan the sofa. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He says he deep cleans every weekend but also cleans everyday. He has 4 rooms in that flat, small ones at that. How much cleaning does it need ?!!
What are they doing to make it so dirty. Two of us live in a 3 bedroom flat and we clean as infrequently as we can get away with 😂, certainly not daily and not a weekly deep clean either. Both still alive and probably healthier than Mario 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Right Ive used up my two email accounts doing a portable North Pole ‘pnp’ video message from Santa, for my 3 and 8 year old nieces! My kids are too old now.(A video from santa) because I aren’t paying ! I’m contemplating whether to make a new email so I can make wee mario n derek one fae santa, imagine how giddy he would be.. anyway Mazda does santa come down your chimney?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
State of that 😂 good job he only dusts around things and doesn’t move stuff. He’d be there ages. That Natalie bauble winds me right up as well. Grief thief at it finest

6708CFD5-2F55-4360-AF2B-5ABCE914CC31.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I dunno why he makes a song and dance about the tree and how “you do you, live your life hens”. Nobody actually cares. He is just so insecure and knows his Xmas carry on is a joke he has to make oot like he is nae bothered by others opinions because he is desperately unhappy. We put the tree up first week of dec, normally have a festive day, maybe see Santa in morning then home for a wee festive drink (fizz for me, hot choclit for the weans) and put the tree and decs up together. Meanwhile martins flinging baubles at the speed of lightning whilst Deek is bonged out oan the sofa. So aye.
“bonged out oan the sofa” HOWLINNNNN 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.