Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you not realise after a whole week that all your videos didn’t actually record??! 🤔
View attachment 1723066
Her phone didn't recoreded anything, nothing at all...but he recorded reels, video posts....sorry what? All I have in my had right now is that meme why you always lieing, stop fuckin lying. If ye didnae know it the get tae know it.
💎👌

Ohhh that's ashame how will be record the big reveal tomorrow. Funny how iphone 14 is out and MarioN needs it or wants it how phone just so happens to be breaking. All petty cash he could had got himself a wee early upgrade just paid a bit extra. Such a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Broken phone my arse! He wants an excuse tae treat himsel afore Christmas way a brand new EE contract that he’ll prolly end up bumping. Wits pending is a brand new phone reveal where he’s shaking lit a junkie trying to flex it. Also we don’t need a tutorial on how you dress yer tree maz, I get the same looking result if i wis tae fling rubbish inty a pile!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am gutted we don’t get to see him standing back squinting at his tress and rearranging his candy canes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am gutted we don’t get to see him standing back squinting at his tress and rearranging his candy canes 🙄
me too, was quite looking forward to seeing his flat head and hoose coat being flapped around while he works

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gonna be disappointed if he doesn't have the second tree 🤔

Plus no more about his night out painting the town red 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Me at 11am the morra and so forth! Overjoyed at the concept of his tat comedown - as soon as the tree(s) are debuted, the comedown begins…. Slowly but surely… Buckle in lovelies 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet he did record the videos then when he watched them back he was pyoor! affrontit! at what a fat wee blimp he is. He knew we would rip him to shreds so he’s made up a story about his two phones not working 🙄 We see you Mazda, with your strangler fingers in the chocolate tubs. 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He said this year he’d be doing his own ballon arch after the other one lasted about 3 days so I hope he didn’t forget !!
Ah that’s right. He bought the kits from Home Bargains for it before Xmas last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am dreading the morra coz im oot the night living life like it shud be wi my iPhone 14 pro max 3 sheets to the wind knowing the morra the fear will be phoning me n daft arse will be parading the candy cane lane monstrosity rite roon the penthoose🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello ma lovelies how aw youse aw?
I'm going tae bed, all ready for the big reveal tomorrow. I'll be setting an alarm, getting up to gut my hoose, do all my bleep washings, then I'll be setting myself up with a snack stayshun and a hot chocolate. I suggest you all do the same, as tomorrow its going to be a big day. We should all meet here the mora, we attack at dawn. Aye. Am away.
tfbtv-tfb.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Shall we have a sweepstake on what day his Xmas meltdown will begin? I’m guessing it’ll be before the majority of us even have our tree up !! He said this year he’d be doing his own ballon arch after the other one lasted about 3 days so I hope he didn’t forget !!
Oooh what happens in the meltdown?. This is my first 'Christmas with Marion' so it's all new to me, and I'm here for it! All of it!

Me at 11am the morra and so forth! Overjoyed at the concept of his tat comedown - as soon as the tree(s) are debuted, the comedown begins…. Slowly but surely… Buckle in lovelies 💎
I'm gutted got my criss and joos all ready for tomorrow in my excitement then realised I have my flu jab booked for that exact time. Oh well! Christmas with Marion is just gonna have to wait, sure it will still be a thing by the time I get home!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh well! Christmas with Marion is just gonna have to wait, sure it will still be a thing by the time I get home!
Only just. Get caught in traffic and you risk him being sick of it all and it being pulled down ready for Valentines! And even a few seconds late and there is a good chance any balloon arch will already be deflated!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am ready ma loveleis!!! The big reveal is at 10pm here, so I’ll be in my Chrissmass jammies, nice and cosy wiv ma blankie. Av sent Mr Screenie oot for hot choclit supplies! Hopefully ma weans cooperate and stay in their beds!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello ma lovelies! 👋 *waves in mirror wearing a stinky, ill-fitting hoosecoat* 😂

I'm working the day, so will miss the grand opening of Marlon's grotto, but I shall look forward to watching back the tit show later this afternoon! 🙄😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s unveiled it 3 hours early! 😂 such a bleep. Couldn’t hold his water this one

I can’t even begin to describe how disgusting it all looks 😂 just the one tree in the living room. With creepy Gingerbread men hanging out of it. The bum hole wreath on the INSIDE of the front door 😂 so much tat just laid out everywhere. Awful. Obvs all filmed in slow mo

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Pure affronted at the state of that tree. Also where’s the other one we were promised? Ugly and tacky so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well that shaky tilting camera work made me feel a bit car sick and I’m confused as to the timing of the reveal, he’s been sitting up since about 5am creaming his knickers to get Instagram validation hasn’t he so he’s shot his load 3 hours early what a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well ma loveleis a did not expect a candy cane monstrosity to offend ma eyeballs over breakfast but, as per, she’s shot her load early. The tree looks (if possible) even tackier than last year with all the gingerbread shite. Pure child catcher vibes. For me the bespoke icing on the candy cane is the plastic hooks on the fireplace.. absolutely 👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Someone supply us way pictures please!! I needty see this monstrosity before I go to work Ma luvlies🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone supply us way pictures please!! I needty see this monstrosity before I go to work Ma luvlies🥔❤
It really is horrendous! Even worse than we imagined

She’s got her paper slippers on as well in the vid. Funny choice considering he apparently has Ugg and crocs to wear? Apparently

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.