Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I was just coming on to say the same thing. I don’t often agree with anything Marion posts. On this occasion I also agree but for very different reasons. These influencers also don’t realise the more the call for regulation the harder it will be to keep pushing their fake lives on vulnerable and gullible people. So it’s a win win
Just posted this on another thread in response to another influence, in response to their glee at the regulations...think it’s relevant here too!

I’d happily log in with ID but then I’d also like social media to then not allow comments to be deleted.

I’d like people to know that I personally disagree with flogging lifestyles and tat to women to make them feel like they are ‘keeping up’ when really it is promoting debt and self doubt.

I’d like people to know I disagree with the purchasing of more household items to replace perfectly functioning items over buying and using for a long period of time and considering environmental impact.

I’d like people to know I disagree with publishing every private moment of your children’s life on social media.

I’d like people to know that I disagree with influencers promoting ‘manifesting stuff’ over working regular jobs with promotions, pensions, job security, holiday and sick pay.

I‘d like people to know I disagree with filtered images and selling body confidence over exercising and eating well- including salads.

I‘d like people to know I disagree with the ‘gin o’clock’ bollocks of only getting through raising kids by drinking over enjoying good moments and understanding the exhaustion of parenting.

I’d like people to know that I disagree claiming mental health issues when everything doesn’t go right over understanding that there are many emotions in life and mental illness is different and needs more than a bath bomb to be fixed.

I‘d like people to know that woman being sold the nonsense that is ‘be kind’ doesn’t exonerate people from accountability and ‘be fair’ is more responsible.

I would happily use ID and my name to attach to comments associated with all of the above, because when this whole nonsense comes back to hurt their children and many other people, I will be able to say I stood up against it, I saw it and I said something.

(Edited to add, the children comments obviously aren’t relevant here but he has mentioned children in context of content!)

• Heart
Reactions: 53

laynelo_

VIP Member
I’m sorry it took him 5 FUCKING HOURS to paint that wee tiny hall🤣🤣😂😂wtf was he painting it with, a cotton bud??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Badaboom

VIP Member
If it hadn’t been to for covid preventing me leave my cooncil area, I would have skidded up to Melvs and buzzed his buzzer (matron!) this morning so he had to answer it whilst the paint was still wet, when he answered I would have shouted “a parcel from Mrs Hinch” and then I would have run away laughing. Your ring doorbell wouldn’t have saved you then Melv, would it? - naw!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Black to go with his intercom phone? 😂

I see he’s now trying to be an agony aunt asking for people to send in their worries, god help anyone who goes to Maz for advice!
Dear Mario, how can I tell my fiance his hair looks terrible, and he must stop cutting it himself. Sent in by @raynsdad
Dear Mario, how I can I dump my fiance, I feel bad cos he's developed a terrible shopping addiction, and he spends every penny I earn. He's got a part time job and does not even cook me dinner. From @Dpaisley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Two things that have ratted ma cage -

1. I wish he would stop using his sexuality as a reason to get trolled. As a gay man with many gay friends not once have I been bullied for my sexuality, not saying it doesn’t happen but it’s very rare as it’s 2021 and not 1821.
2. The amount of absolute shite stored behind that wardrobe. I hope it’s aw covered in mould when he takes it out.

Anyway, happy Thursday ma lovelies 💎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

mrsbucket

VIP Member
MISSING! 37 year old cleaning sensation and wax melt connoisseur. Last spotted in the nuddy taking a photo of his Imperial Leather shower gel. Potentially relocated to the confine of Mrs Hinch's rectum. Reward offered for any information that leads to his safe return.

I am beside myself with worry ma lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

BishBashBoss

I bet if Hinch had fabloned her hi-techs into a pair of balenciagas he would be stomping his way to work in them like a big fucking diplodocus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
My partners aunt was a nurse who retired only a few months before Covid was (officially) a thing in this country. She came out of retirement immediately to go back to the front lines, caught it and died.

Didn't have the strength to address Melvins stories last night and I'm playing catch up on this thread so apologies if this repeats any other comment, but on the off chance anyone on here needs to hear this.

Debt is the one problem in life for which there is always a solution.

Sometimes the solution is tough to hear but it's entirely dependent on circumstances. Often times the solution is more bearable than you'd think and you could have several options to choose from as to how you tackle your debt. Either way I guarantee you will feel better once you start to tackle the problem and engage the services of a money adviser to act on your behalf. You do not have to pay for this type of expert help (in fact please dont) when there are so many sources of free service. Legislation differs on debt solutions depending on which of the 4 nation's of the UK you live in. If you are looking for help, try this.

1. Do you have a local CAB? CABs can only assist people living in the local authority area they serve. If you have a CAB in your LA area, ring them and ask if they provide money advice. If they do, make an appointment. If they don't, they will signpost you to the nearest agency that will provide this free service. This will often and most likely be your Local Authority itself.

2. If council tax debt or rent arrears is part of your debt issue, DO NOT be put off at the notion of the Local Authority adviser helping you. The money adviser works for YOUR benefit NOT their employers. The service is impartial regardless of who you owe money to.

3. If for any reason you do not feel comfortable using the CAB or LA (cos your nosey neighbour / Mum's pal / Twat you went to school with works there) consider the national free services provided by National Debtline (all UK), Advice Direct Scotland, Christians Against Poverty or StepChange.

4. You will not be the "worst case" a money adviser has ever seen. No-one ever is. The service you get is NON JUDGEMENTAL, confidential and impartial. Always.

Disclaimer: I am not myself a money adviser, but I have 25 years working "adjacent" to it.

I truly hope that helps anyone who needs it ❤💙💚💛💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
My business has been allowed to open for only 8 weeks out of what will be the last 13 months.....

I tried to take own life at the end of November last year.

I have three children.

I’m so glad that covid was such a godsend for Mario that he was able to realise that building a sky scrapper out of wax melt burners isn’t a necessity. 🙃 I really really want to message him but I genuinely don’t think that will be a good idea for my recovery. It’s really upset me how much he is saying that covid has helped him.

Watching those stories has made me feel even more guilty about how I am feeling and maybe I am being selfish feeling like I have done for the last 12 months?

Should I have embraced it and used it in a positive way.

I wish I had never watched them.

It’s taken me two days to even write something on here.

I don’t hate him because I don’t have the mental energy to do that. I just feel really sad about all the things he’s said and at the end of it all he has given no advice to anyone who might need it on where to go if they need help with money (I don’t that’s not why I watched).

Mario if you ever read this I am so disappointed in how you have handled Monday night. Truly, you will have done more damage than good to many I am sure with saying that covid has been the best thing that could’ve happened to you and Derek. I wish you both well in the future and I’m pleased you’ve managed to get yourself in a comfortable place, but your dots were very insensitive to those who have and are still suffering due to this pandemic.

Also, there is no amount of trolling in this message, if you see it in that way then you really need help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I'm not going to watch, I know it'll make me even angrier.
Covid, 125,000 dead and still going.
People with wrecked lungs, hearts, long covid.
Jobs lost, businesses ruined, some on furlough. Millions more on universal credit.
Old people, vulnerable people left without their family for a year.
Online funerals, worse than you can imagine. Lots of them.
NHS workers, supermarket workers, delivery drivers, exposed all fucking year.
Mental health of the UK and world in the toilet.
On the plus side, Mario has paid his debts off, and can now fuck his flat up yet again. Prick.
And if he's financially sound I'm a virgin.

Saw 50000000000 dots, came straight here Ma lovelies, counting on yoos for the run down because I’m just not prepared to put the time in for this jurneh.
Mario is a lying insensitive cunt.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Just been on the Premier Inn site. It hasn't crashed, and it says demand for their pillows is due to a viral tiktok. Why you lyin Mario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Imagine telling one hundred and twenty nine thousand people (and a bunch of Tattlers) that you’ve got bed bugs when you mean dust mites 😅🤣🤪

If you stood next to Mario I think you’d get a nice breeze from the air passing through his ears where his brain should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 39