Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not liking how your all stepping out of youse own lains so im going to have to tell youse all to get back in ya own lains
Mwah mwah tattie hearts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not liking how your all stepping out of youse own lains so im going to have to tell youse all to get back in ya own lains
Mwah mwah tattie hearts 🤣🤣
My lovelie... wee question.. are you ok financially to be popping in & oot ur lain🤔
If things are bad please feel free to contact the financial guru aka bleep lying mario 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My lovelie... wee question.. are you ok financially to be popping in & oot ur lain🤔
If things are bad please feel free to contact the financial guru aka bleep lying mario 😎
aye I’m financially comfortable ma lovelie don’t you worry about me I’m fine I’m absolutely fine... just here mopping ma flairs getting back in ma own lain now 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Insolvency would explain why they are happy to stay in the flat and spend money on it as they probably can't get a mortgage for their own place for the foreseeable.
Yep, He will be in a trust deed paying a contribution to his debt. He has learned nothing and still spending.

Reactions: 12
My business has been allowed to open for only 8 weeks out of what will be the last 13 months.....

I tried to take own life at the end of November last year.

I have three children.

I’m so glad that covid was such a godsend for Mario that he was able to realise that building a sky scrapper out of wax melt burners isn’t a necessity. 🙃 I really really want to message him but I genuinely don’t think that will be a good idea for my recovery. It’s really upset me how much he is saying that covid has helped him.

Watching those stories has made me feel even more guilty about how I am feeling and maybe I am being selfish feeling like I have done for the last 12 months?

Should I have embraced it and used it in a positive way.

I wish I had never watched them.

It’s taken me two days to even write something on here.

I don’t hate him because I don’t have the mental energy to do that. I just feel really sad about all the things he’s said and at the end of it all he has given no advice to anyone who might need it on where to go if they need help with money (I don’t that’s not why I watched).

Mario if you ever read this I am so disappointed in how you have handled Monday night. Truly, you will have done more damage than good to many I am sure with saying that covid has been the best thing that could’ve happened to you and Derek. I wish you both well in the future and I’m pleased you’ve managed to get yourself in a comfortable place, but your dots were very insensitive to those who have and are still suffering due to this pandemic.

Also, there is no amount of trolling in this message, if you see it in that way then you really need help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I’ve checked the AIB register he’s definitely not done a trust deed or bankruptcy he’s just sold Derek’s organs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve checked the AIB register he’s definitely not done a trust deed or bankruptcy he’s just sold Derek’s organs
Did he not get redundancy money? That would explain a lot. Why he wouldn’t mention it I don’t know. Ah cause it would ruin the fake story he had concocted in his head about how they worked soooo hard to get out of debt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did he not get redundancy money? That would explain a lot. Why he wouldn’t mention it I don’t know. Ah cause it would ruin the fake story he had concocted in his head about how they worked soooo hard to get out of debt.
Redundancy wudnt have been a huge amount you get weeks wage for every year you work and I don’t it he was at Debs that long...🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
@stellaartwat I am so sorry you have suffered so terribly this past year. Mario’s insensitivity knows no bounds. I have excused it in the past because he’s not very bright, but it was off the scale in those stories and as you experienced, incredibly triggering.

He’s a self obsessed cretin, and what depresses me at least as much is his followers sending him congratulations 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My business has been allowed to open for only 8 weeks out of what will be the last 13 months.....

I have three children.

I’m so glad that covid was such a godsend for Mario that he was able to realise that building a sky scrapper out of wax melt burners isn’t a necessity. 🙃 I really really want to message him but I genuinely don’t think that will be a good idea for my recovery. It’s really upset me how much he is saying that covid has helped him.

Watching those stories has made me feel even more guilty about how I am feeling and maybe I am being selfish feeling like I have done for the last 12 months?

I don’t hate him because I don’t have the mental energy to do that. I just feel really sad about all the things he’s said and at the end of it all he has given no advice to anyone who might need it on where to go if they need help with money (I don’t that’s not why I watched).

Mario if you ever read this I am so disappointed in how you have handled Monday night. Truly, you will have done more damage than good to many I am sure with saying that covid has been the best thing that could’ve happened to you and Derek. I wish you both well in the future and I’m pleased you’ve managed to get yourself in a comfortable place, but your dots were very insensitive to those who have and are still suffering due to this pandemic.

Also, there is no amount of trolling in this message, if you see it in that way then you really need help.
I’m sorry he’s upset you. I listened to the rant and I think other posters have put it a bit more eloquently than me but he has been beyond insensitive. Absolutely a waste of his and the viewers time on that rant.
Thing is, he could have given the information in that message he posted later about step change etc. and (potentially) have been the patron saint of Googling who can help with debt!
Hope things look up for you soon. It’s probably no comfort a rando on tattle saying it but hey ho, I’m just one person and your message touched a nerve with me. Hope you are ok

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I have three children.

Thank you for sharing. It makes me sad to read you’ve had such a terrible year, and we all genuinely hope things get better for you as you recover. I hope he reads your message here and thinks about how insensitive his gloating was and seriously thinks twice about what he’s saying next time he goes off on a ramble. He’s a twit. Feel better soon, hope we can at least make you laugh here to help! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is the thing with Marion and a lot of these other insta mum/cleaning/fashion wankers. They have a platform and spout the most insensitive and inappropriate things that are truly shocking to read or hear. I genuinely think Instagram should be policed more. They have plenty to moan about when “trolls” are “nasty” except these so called trolls are just normal folk who call out all the bullshit these wankers talk about on insta or YouTube. The sooner this influencer bubble is burst the better In my opinion. Stops actual trolls like Marion from spouting off very dangerously.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He is a vile, old cretin hag; his old granny beige lipstick, big beaked nose, his sagging face jowls, and his badly applied makeup. Ugh he has a face you want to slap ...

View attachment 486125View attachment 486124

He has a ring light and more makeup than boots but still applies his makeup like a 13yr old girl in the shade terracotta and then leaves his big white neck. What a cretin.
Also, I still can't get over the fact he has a dyson hairdryer 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He's such a stupid dick. That's why we normally laugh at him. Until he decides to boast and brag. He's as thick as tit, none of his problems are solved, he's still spending like a lunatic.
The most he should've said was, you know what, I got in a hole, here's how I dug myself out. Any suggestions I will post too.
The orange headed worm has really pissed me off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He still has a serious spending problem and will be back in debt *just like that* with a click of his strangler fingers.
I wonder if his parents maybe gave him some money after the payment they got to pay off their mortgage? I can’t see his redundancy pay being much.
He’s such a vile excuse for a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.