Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FDEB0788-1097-4A17-95A7-717430BF1BC5.jpeg

I still have a giggle at his ‘books’ what was it he was showing off yesterday, YSL ...
honestly I know it’s been said so many times but his account is convincingly a parody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can I also add, he may have dust mites in his mattress (everyone does) but I would put money on that he doesn’t have actual bed bugs. If he had bed bugs (which are small insects that are visible to the naked eye) he should bring in exterminators airing your mattress will not kill them and you wouldn’t proudly be talking about them on insta. This is what annoys me, he talks as if he is oh so knowlegable but actually knows jack tit. Same when he talks about limescale whilst living in Scotland.
Apparently we all have bed bugs living in our mattress my lovelie. Back in yer laine you go. Excuse me while I run upstairs to burn my beds and kill the bedbugs 🤣 I also like how he sometimes always makes his bed this way 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine telling one hundred and twenty nine thousand people (and a bunch of Tattlers) that you’ve got bed bugs when you mean dust mites 😅🤣🤪

If you stood next to Mario I think you’d get a nice breeze from the air passing through his ears where his brain should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Like something with lungs as small as a bed bug would be able to survive with the air in that hovel 😂 Mario you joker!

• Haha
Mario's summary of the Harry and Meghan interview has floored me ma lovelies. I think he has missed his calling as a jurnehalist. What great insight. So aye!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s only Tuesday and Mazza has given me life this week! He’s certainly back with a bang, and I’m here for it!
Hoosecoat firmly in place waving his sillycone bog brush around like a budget Harry Potter! WTF do these ‘influencers’ think we want to see the inside of their bogs? It’s bleeping rank 🤮
Also, hands up who asked him how he makes his bed! Come on, admit it!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He did a tit job on the painting. Also looks like he didn't paint the ceiling or the door surround. Half joab Mario. 😂 💩
Screenshot_20210309-121943.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s from a boujee bespoke small business called Kellogg’s ma lovelie. Hope that helps 🥔💎
Thank you ma wee darlin! I’ll sleep better tonight now! Once I’ve emptied all the Contents from the Kellogg’s box into the dispenser with the bespoke label saying Cereal I shall wrap it in the finest paper from Poundland and write BnM on it to go with the YSL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he sorry they people are quick they get to collect the tat 😂😂
His consumption is staggering, he buys and gets rid of stuff so quickly. I have had my current house for 6 years and my previous house for 6 years. There are rugs, furniture, lightening, curtains, bedding, pictures etc etc that I have had for between 6-12 years. I buy items I love and don’t give a toss about insta trends.
He decorates his house with cheap tat and easily follows fads. I do wonder what these idiots will think in a few years time when they realise how easily they were sold to...and how it didn’t bring them happiness but debut and a constant need to chase the next fix!

He has ordered more cushions for the bed, at what point did he look at that bed and think; I know what’s missing here more cushions?

All said, I’m here to laugh and share in the horror of his decorating and redecorating journey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
His consumption is staggering, he buys and gets rid of stuff so quickly. I have had my current house for 6 years and my previous house for 6 years. There are rugs, furniture, lightening, curtains, bedding, pictures etc etc that I have had for between 6-12 years. I buy items I love and don’t give a toss about insta trends.
He decorates his house with cheap tat and easily follows fads. I do wonder what these idiots will think in a few years time when they realise how easily they were sold to...and how it didn’t bring them happiness but debut and a constant need to chase the next fix!

He has ordered more cushions for the bed, at what point did he look at that bed and think; I know what’s missing here more cushions?

All said, I’m here to laugh and share in the horror of his decorating and redecorating journey!
His flat is a constant revolving door of tat. No personal style or authentic choices in the furniture or home wears at all. It’s just constant spend spend spend.

Nothing in the flat flows - I take it now he’s changing his “theme” from glass / mirrored / crystal / silver / sparkly etc to... monochrome? Everything is just a boring fad for Mario. Unbelievable waste of money, too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
His flat is a constant revolving door of tat. No personal style or authentic choices in the furniture or home wears at all. It’s just constant spend spend spend.

Nothing in the flat flows - I take it now he’s changing his “theme” from glass / mirrored / crystal / silver / sparkly etc to... monochrome? Everything is just a boring fad for Mario. Unbelievable waste of money, too!!
The bamboo stuff in the kitchen looks awful with the grey. The bed cushions get put on the floor, there's already no room. Dereks things are chucked behind the sofa so Mario can display ten candles fourteen diffusers and eleventy hundred wax melt burners. Rayn is shut into a truly tiny hall while they're out. Their home doesn't work for them, why can't they see that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.