Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where will he put that tiny cat chair? Nowhere in there he wouldn’t just trip over it every single day.
I don't think said chair is for rain. He's buying it for himself to put on the landing in the cell for when his deliveries arrive

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don't agree with calling people out on their looks but in his case I will say he is a funny looking thing isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really don't agree with calling people out on their looks but in his case I will say he is a funny looking thing isn't he?
He looks like a worm ma lovely. It’s the nose. Don’t worry about feeling bad. He’s a horrible little person so he has it coming 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought that was a chair for him no the feline!!! Wonder if he’ll get that horrible wallpaper that looks like panelling bit like 3D and looks like it’s coming oot the wall to meet u🥴
Oh Christ really! Imagine being pissed and looking at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He looks like a worm ma lovely. It’s the nose. Don’t worry about feeling bad. He’s a horrible little person so he has it coming 💎
Laughed until a bit of wee came out.

When he gets the chair that Rayn won't use, he can put his Lego torso abomination on it. Then set fire to it.

I have spotted where our Marion is getting his inspiration from. He has no imagination of his own clearly
He hasn't got an original thought or idea, it's scary how easily he is taken in. At some point he will look back on this period of over buying tit and cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate those books but on a book shelf I can just about stomach them ...but on a radiator cover in his tiny wee hall in a polly pocket bed sit in paisley ..just kills me 😂xx
Polly pocket bedsit, brilliant👏👏🤣maybe that should be the next thread name🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laughed until a bit of wee came out.

When he gets the chair that Rayn won't use, he can put his Lego torso abomination on it. Then set fire to it.

He hasn't got an original thought or idea, it's scary how easily he is taken in. At some point he will look back on this period of over buying tit and cringe.
This just made me howl...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see he has a wee stool so he can raise himself up a little when his short legs let him down.
76969FD3-734C-44D4-BDCB-D678E3962B9C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
His Q&As are mostly for our benefit aren’t they? 😂 An opportunity to address the rumours under a guise of his followers asking a question 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s just said Covid was an amazing thing to happen cos it taught him to manage money. Sick bastard. Never mind the thousands that have died, it was all worth It as it taught him, a 37 year old, how to pay bills. Sick sick bastard.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
He’s just said Covid was an amazing thing to happen cos it taught him to manage money. Sick bastard. Never mind the thousands that have died, it was all worth It as it taught him, a 37 year old, how to pay bills. Sick sick bastard.
he talks sooo much shitttt. So up until a year ago they were in loads of debt...but it’s because they were young and stupid...err you were 36 last year Mario

and they ‘took on a flat together’...err no Derek had already lived there a couple of years ago and was managing fine on his own while you’d never lived on your own!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He's lying, that mountain of unnecessary tit behind him is screaming out they haven't cleared their debts. Is the first thing you'd do when you'd paid off debt really replace everything in your flat that's a couple of years old and absolutely nothing wrong with it ? (apart from being tacky as hell) but new stuff will just be a new style of tacky so, same same.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So "thousands" of huns have messaged him saying they are worried about their finances. Instead of giving useful advice like contact Stepchange, he is bragging (lying) about how well off he is, all thanks to covid. There are no words. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
FGS is that what he is waffling on about. I saw the dots and his jaw going ten to the dozen, and couldn't deal with him tonight. it feels like he's stealing my air 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where did all this debt come from? He has nothing to show for it at all?!
I admit I spunked loads of credit on holidays when I was younger, but I’ve paid it off now. At least I have memories and photos to show for it. What does he have? duck all!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So what I’ve gathered from that plethora of dots is that both him and Deeks were in debt from being ‘young and stupid’ BUT because of Covid (and losing his job) they have paid off those debts and are now comfortable??!! Have I had an out of body experience whilst watching or did he actually say this?? 🤬
And come on lads, who was it assumed he was minted cos he was on that ‘platform’?? 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.