Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at “train is mobbed” and you can see the empty carriage behind him 😂

Also cringe at paying the price wearing Gucci, duck off Moira that’s just called wearing new shoes you crackpot 🙄
Narrator : the shoes were fake.

I don't know why he's such a lying arse about his joab, we didn't take the piss when he was made redundant. I honestly don't think insta is good for him.
I remember him being a nasty little wanker @menopausalmargrit the real him shows through sometimes. 😠
The torso though. Jizz covered Lego. 😂
Ave gawt to do gardening with Mr noid. Expect I'll be moaning aboot ma sore arse later. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So you are losing your job, worried sick about losing your home, car, feeding your family etc etc and mario pipes up "keep the heid" 😡👊

• Angry
Reactions: 21
My god this little scrote is actually so clueless. Most other people who have been made redundant have bills and rent to pay, families to feed. If he hadn’t have taken over Dereks flat he might know what this is like! Derek was given that council flat and now that Mario has basically claimed it as his own and now life is cheap as chips!!! This is why he manages to spend so much money on decorating three times a year. If I lost my job I would be worried sick!! If he hadn’t have met Derek he most likely would have to go private rent. Rent nearly £500 a month up here and then over £100 council tax so that’s nearly £600 a month JUST to keep the roof over my head. Not forgetting other bills, food etc. He really needs to stop thinking he’s Mr high flyer when the only reason he lives so comfortably is because he’s taken over Deteks flat!! He also needs to take back what he said when he claimed he pays “FUHL RENT” because NO you do NOT!!! You both SPLIT the rent which is already a reduced amount because it’s council! No shade at all, I’d love to be offered a council flat but but because I don’t have any kids etc I won’t get one. Derek obviously got it because he’s ex forces which I think is absolutely deserved. It’s time he stopped making out that it’s HIS flat and stopped making all the decisions. What a selfish, gobby, self centred little prick!! Sorry he’s wound me up more than usual lately. He has absolutely no clue what it’s like to live in the real world!!

I’m not even going to address the “6 joab offers” because it’s the most ridiculous, bare faced lie I’ve ever heard. I wonder how it makes him feel when he comes out with this absolute horse tit knowing that none of it’s true. Surely Derek has access so these stories and can hear these lies. Does he not think it’s bleeping weird that he’s shacked up with Walter Mario Mitty??

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He's so lucky. He's just glided through life, no responsibility, parents house, Derek's flat. Seems to have always had a job. He's never felt the fear of bills job future. Like most people I've done some crappy jobs, had to. Two stand outs, chamber maid, part time, was 17. How hard can it be, well trolls, after making 15 beds and cleaning 15 rooms I went home, got in the bath, couldn't get out. 😂 My friend phoned me, in tears, same state. We went back every day. No choice for ages. Worst job by a country mile, chicken factory. Couldn't eat chicken for years, awful terrible place. That's real life though, and if I had to do worse I'd do it. There should be a thread on the worst jobs we've all had. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Genuinely can't believe how many people are wetting their pants because he's painted the intercom. Get a bleeping life honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Genuinely can't believe how many people are wetting their pants because he's painted the intercom. Get a bleeping life honestly.
Well it is different to paint it with nail varnish. All that's missing is glittery stickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oor wee famous Marion made the premier inn website crash🤣 The way hes speaking about how “luxury” they are you’d think he’d pinched them from the 4 Seasons Hotel!

71F68755-E521-414F-81C0-484E817BBB90.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was just watching his latest pillow journey and my daughter who is 5 said, “ why do you watch him with the strange voice? He just shows off and says, ma house is the cleanest, ma bed is the cleanest” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How many times does he write I don’t work with this brand, When he’s showing something in his stories? We KNOW you don’t work with them ffs becuase if you did, you would post about it 10000000 of times! And its ok to say I don’t work with this company or hotel no everything is a BRAND 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Back in my aine Lane 🥔🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just been on the Premier Inn site. It hasn't crashed, and it says demand for their pillows is due to a viral tiktok. Why you lyin Mario.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.