Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh aye mazda because every one cares about your opinion on fashion when your sitting in your bon marche pj set....
That post screams of jealously because you cant afford balenciaga’s you only get whatever cheap shite the barras have on offer!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s such a horrible little scrote 🤢 sitting there in his £3 bleeping hoosecoat slagging off someone else’s trainers. Size of that bleeping nose! Even with a nose minimising filter on it’s still honking out!

FD9C2CB1-9170-407F-A7D1-68501676DB64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Why does he always duck up a sentence? The floor product clearly says ‘Ocean Breeze’ not clean breeze, for duck sake man!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet if Hinch had fabloned her hi-techs into a pair of balenciagas he would be stomping his way to work in them like a big bleeping diplodocus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Poor Derek he's burnt the lasagne - way to a man's heart is phoning a takeaway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Karma oan his arse! He literally does nothing all day long. How can you forget you are making a lasagna? Just shows how little he cooks anything if the time he does, he forgets about the bloody thing being in the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Home made lasagne. Assembling ready made items isn't exactly home made but suppose better than buying a ready made one? Lol

• Haha
wtf was he busy doing? 😂 I want to see how badly he's burnt it. Cmon mario get the lasagna of shame on your stories

• Haha
What has my life become? I don’t a little excited giggle when I realised he was going to treat us to a pump of the mop bucket 😩

I wonder if he bought his Mum some more hooker shoes for Mother’s Day?
I remember the hooker shoes. Disgraceful embarrassing hideous and edging on bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.