Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
☝This is exactly why I believe he didn’t pay it off.
He went down the insolvency route, he is utterly full of tit and the damage done by those stories to his followers is horrendous. He is the most insensitive, self centred twit on the gram...and there is a lot of competition for that title!

Edited to add...when he said he has no cards or loans anymore and he won’t have them, I am so convinced that he has had them all taken off him.
I think so too. I mean, didn't he live with an auntie before moving in with Derek? Maybe if he was going for bankruptcy his parents were worried about losing their home, being blacklisted etc. They wouldn't have been but to many people these are major concerns. Even some private rentals will not let to people who are bankrupts. Just my ramblings, haven't watched his stories as I like my blood pressure as it is ta v much 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
Insolvency would explain why they are happy to stay in the flat and spend money on it as they probably can't get a mortgage for their own place for the foreseeable.
I dont think he's done bankruptcy or an IVA as his name would be in the public records and he would he mortified.
I think he's likely had a few grand of debt and he's either taken a consolidation loan to clear it or he's been using his cash from Ava May and Speongay to help pay it down.

He has no cards or mortgage because his credit record will be shot for 6 years.
He mentioned 6 years in his speech and it struck me that subconsciously he's thinking of his credit record

Reactions: 17
View attachment 484566 I wonder if this is the same sister of derek who came on here?
Think that’s the sister who M was showing pics of her baby last year. The baby who’s privacy is less important than his nieces 🤬

I dont think he's done bankruptcy or an IVA as his name would be in the public records and he would he mortified.
I think he's likely had a few grand of debt and he's either taken a consolidation loan to clear it or he's been using his cash from Ava May and Speongay to help pay it down.

He has no cards or mortgage because his credit record will be shot for 6 years.
He mentioned 6 years in his speech and it struck me that subconsciously he's thinking of his credit record
I think he’s done a Trust Deed. I could be wrong but I think it’s a Scottish thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Who are these people praising him? I think I need to unfollow him before I lose my tit

• Haha
I hate him! 🤬 How bleeping dare he say that Covid has been a godsend! How bleeping dare he! 🤬🤬🤬🤬I do not know one single person (in debt or not) who would say that!
To say I’m disgusted would an understatement. I hope his ‘platform’ comes crashing down around him wee c**t!
I’m so angry!! I feel like actually ‘trolling’ the wee bastard but I’m not going to because I’m a nice person and would rather vent here than lower myself. Anyway, I’m off! I don’t give a duck who’s lane im in tonight as long as nowhere near that wee fuckwit’s 🤬
PS You tattle bastards are the best 😘😘😘😘😘
My friend had to say goodbye to her dying mum over FaceTime as she had covid and they would only let two ppl in so the rest of the family had to say goodbye over a vidoe call and they hadn’t been able to see or speak to her for the two weeks she was in hospital before that. I just lost my aunt and my uncles father and also a friend and I couldn’t attend any of there funerals due to being high risk. And they were only allowed 20 ppl at the funerals. But it’s great because Melvin doesn’t have any debt anymore. He really is the most selfish prat I have ever come across! I am quite sure the majority of ppl would rather have debt than go through this again. As I said I think he either started that job while on furlough or he isn’t declaring all the ava May stuff but something stinks. You don’t spend like that and pay off a life time of debt at the same time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
At no point did he signpost places to seek help. He actually implied it was shameful to seek help as it wasn't good enough for him and Derek to do!

Debt services are strictly confidential, why would he think they would be selling his info to the red tops or something? What an awful message to give to anyone. Fully implying that these services are run by gossips and your information won't be kept private.

There are also plenty of influencers with accounts about how to get out of debt. They tell their followers exactly how much debt they were in and how long ago.
How it came about, how they are being money savvy to get out of it. Many are through the other side and have savings etc now. They have free spreadsheets and print outs to help others make budgets, how to get interest frozen by using letters to your debtors etc.

All Mario did was spout shite that was absolutely at odds with what we saw daily with his spending.
Hes a jumped up little prick and I guarantee he's in debt to his eyeballs
Makes me laugh because he clearly hasn’t learnt his lesson with his impulsive spending 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 12
I would be concerned if his followers think that load of self indulgent wahhhful was helpful to anyone in debt. He’s really disgusting.
I wonder if anyone will message him about it or if he’ll cry troll.

• Heart
Derek is away for the food shop today, if he brings any vegetables back Moira is going to be raging.
i watched his videos last night and while I was getting more and more raging about what an absolute idiot of a man he is I also couldn’t stop thinking to my self he looks like he needs to eat about 40 of his 5 a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My partners aunt was a nurse who retired only a few months before Covid was (officially) a thing in this country. She came out of retirement immediately to go back to the front lines, caught it and died.

Didn't have the strength to address Melvins stories last night and I'm playing catch up on this thread so apologies if this repeats any other comment, but on the off chance anyone on here needs to hear this.

Debt is the one problem in life for which there is always a solution.

Sometimes the solution is tough to hear but it's entirely dependent on circumstances. Often times the solution is more bearable than you'd think and you could have several options to choose from as to how you tackle your debt. Either way I guarantee you will feel better once you start to tackle the problem and engage the services of a money adviser to act on your behalf. You do not have to pay for this type of expert help (in fact please dont) when there are so many sources of free service. Legislation differs on debt solutions depending on which of the 4 nation's of the UK you live in. If you are looking for help, try this.

1. Do you have a local CAB? CABs can only assist people living in the local authority area they serve. If you have a CAB in your LA area, ring them and ask if they provide money advice. If they do, make an appointment. If they don't, they will signpost you to the nearest agency that will provide this free service. This will often and most likely be your Local Authority itself.

2. If council tax debt or rent arrears is part of your debt issue, DO NOT be put off at the notion of the Local Authority adviser helping you. The money adviser works for YOUR benefit NOT their employers. The service is impartial regardless of who you owe money to.

3. If for any reason you do not feel comfortable using the CAB or LA (cos your nosey neighbour / Mum's pal / twit you went to school with works there) consider the national free services provided by National Debtline (all UK), Advice Direct Scotland, Christians Against Poverty or StepChange.

4. You will not be the "worst case" a money adviser has ever seen. No-one ever is. The service you get is NON JUDGEMENTAL, confidential and impartial. Always.

Disclaimer: I am not myself a money adviser, but I have 25 years working "adjacent" to it.

I truly hope that helps anyone who needs it ❤💙💚💛💜

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
My partners aunt was a nurse who retired only a few months before Covid was (officially) a thing in this country. She came out of retirement immediately to go back to the front lines, caught it and died.

Didn't have the strength to address Melvins stories last night and I'm playing catch up on this thread so apologies if this repeats any other comment, but on the off chance anyone on here needs to hear this.

Debt is the one problem in life for which there is always a solution.

Sometimes the solution is tough to hear but it's entirely dependent on circumstances. Often times the solution is more bearable than you'd think and you could have several options to choose from as to how you tackle your debt. Either way I guarantee you will feel better once you start to tackle the problem and engage the services of a money adviser to act on your behalf. You do not have to pay for this type of expert help (in fact please dont) when there are so many sources of free service. Legislation differs on debt solutions depending on which of the 4 nation's of the UK you live in. If you are looking for help, try this.

1. Do you have a local CAB? CABs can only assist people living in the local authority area they serve. If you have a CAB in your LA area, ring them and ask if they provide money advice. If they do, make an appointment. If they don't, they will signpost you to the nearest agency that will provide this free service. This will often and most likely be your Local Authority itself.

2. If council tax debt or rent arrears is part of your debt issue, DO NOT be put off at the notion of the Local Authority adviser helping you. The money adviser works for YOUR benefit NOT their employers. The service is impartial regardless of who you owe money to.

3. If for any reason you do not feel comfortable using the CAB or LA (cos your nosey neighbour / Mum's pal / twit you went to school with works there) consider the national free services provided by National Debtline (all UK), Advice Direct Scotland, Christians Against Poverty or StepChange.

4. You will not be the "worst case" a money adviser has ever seen. No-one ever is. The service you get is NON JUDGEMENTAL, confidential and impartial. Always.

Disclaimer: I am not myself a money adviser, but I have 25 years working "adjacent" to it.

I truly hope that helps anyone who needs it ❤💙💚💛💜
This is brilliant and exactly what Mario should have advised, genuine useful advice that will signpost people to get good advice. He could have done this and briefly mentioned that COVID has made him reflect on job security, spending and debt. It gave him the motivation to face up to his debt.....would have been better than his COVID celebration bollocks, which showed what a nasty selfish git he is.

Can I just add that I know people who have had help from Christians against poverty, they are a debt counselling service and thry really helped a friend of mine. You don’t have to be Christian to use them.

Just to add am so sorry for the loss of your partner‘s Aunt, what a true heroine she was, so sad for her family x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t take financial advice from somebody who was only able to sort themselves out once the world was locked down and they couldn’t go out to the cinema or for day trips to Edinburgh. It’s like he was literally on house arrest before he thought “maybe we should help ourselves”. It’ll all unravel soon once the temptations to spend are there again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think that’s the sister who M was showing pics of her baby last year. The baby who’s privacy is less important than his nieces 🤬

I think he’s done a Trust Deed. I could be wrong but I think it’s a Scottish thing.
A trust deed is still a matter of public record. He would be named in the listing

Can I just add that I know people who have had help from Christians against poverty, they are a debt counselling service and thry really helped a friend of mine. You don’t have to be Christian to use them.
I am a volunteer two days a week and we refer service users to CAP. They are fantastic and have a super reputation

Reactions: 8
A trust deed is still a matter of public record. He would be named in the listing

I am a volunteer two days a week and we refer service users to CAP. They are fantastic and have a super reputation
Ah is it. Shows how much I know about it lol.

Reactions: 3
Is he for real? He’s added stories from people that think his utter shite chat from last night was “inspirational” wtf??

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.