Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for darling Tom Ford, traduced in this way. šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s a joke especially as the dimwit hasnā€™t the first clue about high fashion . Fast fashion yes.... with all his waaaahful shite from shein!

He doesnā€™t have the first clue about this brands and their line of clothing.

god damn it...I bet he hasnā€™t even browsed their websites.

Marion just because you own a ysl blusher... doesnā€™t make you a fashion guru.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s a joke especially as the dimwit hasnā€™t the first clue about high fashion . Fast fashion yes.... with all his waaaahful shite from shein!

He doesnā€™t have the first clue about this brands and their line of clothing.

god damn it...I bet he hasnā€™t even browsed their websites.

Marion just because you own a ysl blusher... doesnā€™t make you a fashion guru.
*owns a ysl blusher* pinched one from Debenhams...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see heā€™s jumping on the bandwagon about the petition for social media to need ID. To be honest I agree with it but not for same reason these influencers do. They do realise theyā€™ll all lose all their bot followers if it happened so weā€™d be able to see how many they really have? And most of them blocked peopleā€™s actual accounts not anonymous ones for saying something they didnā€™t like?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I see heā€™s jumping on the bandwagon about the petition for social media to need ID. To be honest I agree with it but not for same reason these influencers do. They do realise theyā€™ll all lose all their bot followers if it happened so weā€™d be able to see how many they really have? And most of them blocked peopleā€™s actual accounts not anonymous ones for saying something they didnā€™t like?
I was just coming on to say the same thing. I donā€™t often agree with anything Marion posts. On this occasion I also agree but for very different reasons. These influencers also donā€™t realise the more the call for regulation the harder it will be to keep pushing their fake lives on vulnerable and gullible people. So itā€™s a win win

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was just coming on to say the same thing. I donā€™t often agree with anything Marion posts. On this occasion I also agree but for very different reasons. These influencers also donā€™t realise the more the call for regulation the harder it will be to keep pushing their fake lives on vulnerable and gullible people. So itā€™s a win win
Just posted this on another thread in response to another influence, in response to their glee at the regulations...think itā€™s relevant here too!

Iā€™d happily log in with ID but then Iā€™d also like social media to then not allow comments to be deleted.

Iā€™d like people to know that I personally disagree with flogging lifestyles and tat to women to make them feel like they are ā€˜keeping upā€™ when really it is promoting debt and self doubt.

Iā€™d like people to know I disagree with the purchasing of more household items to replace perfectly functioning items over buying and using for a long period of time and considering environmental impact.

Iā€™d like people to know I disagree with publishing every private moment of your childrenā€™s life on social media.

Iā€™d like people to know that I disagree with influencers promoting ā€˜manifesting stuffā€™ over working regular jobs with promotions, pensions, job security, holiday and sick pay.

Iā€˜d like people to know I disagree with filtered images and selling body confidence over exercising and eating well- including salads.

Iā€˜d like people to know I disagree with the ā€˜gin oā€™clockā€™ bollocks of only getting through raising kids by drinking over enjoying good moments and understanding the exhaustion of parenting.

Iā€™d like people to know that I disagree claiming mental health issues when everything doesnā€™t go right over understanding that there are many emotions in life and mental illness is different and needs more than a bath bomb to be fixed.

Iā€˜d like people to know that woman being sold the nonsense that is ā€˜be kindā€™ doesnā€™t exonerate people from accountability and ā€˜be fairā€™ is more responsible.

I would happily use ID and my name to attach to comments associated with all of the above, because when this whole nonsense comes back to hurt their children and many other people, I will be able to say I stood up against it, I saw it and I said something.

(Edited to add, the children comments obviously arenā€™t relevant here but he has mentioned children in context of content!)

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The end of free speech because you dare to not worship them. There are already laws against threats, racism hate crime.

The end of free speech because you dare to not worship them. There are already laws against threats, racism hate crime.
And the idea that a law suppressing free speech would be obeyed by a platform not based in the UK, OK hun, that'll work. Obvs you can ban access to various platforms. China does it. UAE does it. Saudi does it. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
Laughing my head off at this wee tosser posting this petition like he actually gives a tit about anything other than filling his shoebox with b&m tat.
As usual hopping on the bandwagon because Hinch has obviously shared it. Ram it! You little toss pot! And while youā€™re at it! Ram those constant exclamation marks up your hoop! šŸ–•šŸ»
This little twit is starting to wind me up with every word that comes out his mouth. I used to just laugh at him but heā€™s really starting to irritate me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A big aspect of the internet is that you can be anonymous... Marion if you canā€™t take criticism/hate/trolling then get off the bleeping internet! Nobody is forcing you on here!!

Youā€™re not a celebrity and do not need bleeping ā€œprotectionā€ my God get over yourself you little egotistic twit.
Clearly heā€™s just too ā€œsensitiveā€ for all the commentsšŸ„²Nobody cares about your fake wee sob storyšŸ™„šŸ–•šŸ½

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Had this conversation on another thread.

I agree for Instagram and social media not just for trolling but to stop kids using it. Social media is rife for school bullying.. I donā€™t think people need to go out of their way to say awful things to people. But not everything is trolling.

If you choose to be an influencer on social media. I.e you have a page where you show things you have, use and do. People are allowed to disagree and not be influenced. THIS IS NOT TROLLING

They also are allowed to question your authenticity for example lying a product is amazing when you havenā€™t even tried it.By try I mean use the product for a period of time and then review not ā€œomg look what came in the post to day , itā€™s amazing, absolute staple swipe up and use discount code xxxā€

a law needs to be also put in place make sure influencers have tried and tested the product for a set period of time before recommending !

Also tattle is an external site with no link to Instagram. If you choose to come on here and read the comments that is your business !

if you went to a restaurant and the chef served you raw chicken and burnt chips, and told you Iā€™m a world class chef just eat it you will be fine and you wonā€™t get food poisoning.
You would question this, report it and very likely leave a trip advisor review. Tattle is the trip advisor of social media.

At theend of the day all they are is glorified sales people. They need to get over themselves

RANT OVER

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Iā€™m just catching up now this morning but wtf was that pity party all about?? Protection for people like him?? Protection??
Self indulgent shite, all while pointing the camera at his unmade bed!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So annoying when he posts a dozen stories of his unmade bed with no text to read. I had to turn my sound on to enjoy his wee rant. Tosser! šŸ˜‚šŸ™„

Also, he's really selling the poor wee Mario narrative. Who is going to play him in the movie of his life?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People like him? šŸ˜‚ an illiterate idiot who shows pictures of his tacky flat, hot chocolate station in the colour mdf and crappy toilet on Instagram? Who the duck does he think he is? šŸ™„ also, nae way was he going to blow dry his already dry hair at the end of that video? Nope, I cannae deal with him the day. Am gon back in ma ain lane ā¤šŸ„”

Forgot his filter! šŸ˜‚
His bleeping hair šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously all those chunks, boke šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong ma lovelies but this is what stovies ā€˜shouldā€™ look like.
Av nothing else tae say, I need a lie doon.
Yep.... traditional stovies....Still gives me the dry boak thinking of them ... his is a bad attempt of stewed sausages

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Influencers basically donā€™t want to be called out for their lies, fakery and trips to Dubai. Thats why they think verification will solve all their problems. In actual fact they want to move the ā€˜harassmentā€™ they receive onto anyone who disagrees with them, so they can be hounded by their devoted followers. Real harrassment and threats are wrong and disguting, agreed. Slagging someone for the lies, fakery bullshit they post or do is allowed. Whereā€™s the verification to make sure what these influencers post online is real?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
"So bored of the conversation"....26,000 dots later "aye sick of talking about it"...Ok Hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if Megario has though to ask ā€œ The Firm ā€œ to provide protectionšŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Two things that have ratted ma cage -

1. I wish he would stop using his sexuality as a reason to get trolled. As a gay man with many gay friends not once have I been bullied for my sexuality, not saying it doesnā€™t happen but itā€™s very rare as itā€™s 2021 and not 1821.
2. The amount of absolute shite stored behind that wardrobe. I hope itā€™s aw covered in mould when he takes it out.

Anyway, happy Thursday ma lovelies šŸ’Ž

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.