Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Love when they play into his delusions 😆 🤣 😆 🤣

Screenshot_20210303-105441_Instagram~3.jpg

Laughed at this way too much. Pure gawjusss*whistling through his teeth*...Shine bright Mario, shine bright mwah x

Screenshot_20210303-063816_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

DrinkGinSaveWater

So wee Bunty has definitely not disappointed on his first day back on the gram after his break.

On his time off he’s spent ALL his time painting a hall which is essentially 95% doors, hung a mirror that looks like it’s came from a 90s nightclub and swapped a few vases about.

Despite having a “very physical” joab, FIVE HOURS of painting has rendered him effectively an invalid.

Not forgetting a wee flash of his top of the range berketex by bhs hoosecoat.

Oh Mazza how we’ve missed you, please never change 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
A beautiful new thread title for Paisleys very own Rapunzel 👏👏👏👏

A hair mask for Melvin is like an ashtray on a motorbike. Utterly! Feckin! Pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

NOID-phal

VIP Member
If it hadn’t been to for covid preventing me leave my cooncil area, I would have skidded up to Melvs and buzzed his buzzer (matron!) this morning so he had to answer it whilst the paint was still wet, when he answered I would have shouted “a parcel from Mrs Hinch” and then I would have run away laughing. Your ring doorbell wouldn’t have saved you then Melv, would it? - naw!!
PLEASE DO THIS ANYWAY

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
That High Tea 😖
He's cut the butties into halves though. Think he's competition for The Ritz 😂😂😂
He could have his own bespoke restaurant “The Ratz” 🐀 While eating your crissss and drinking diluting jooos you can listen to the scuttling of the rats in the loft, what a relaxing ambience. Mwah mwah 😘 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Here a go again with some observations from today’s shit show -

1. why has he painted the intercom navy blue?
2. How could he have 2 interviews but 6 job offers and end up working part time as a cleaner (nothing wrong with a cleaner, my Mum was one for all her working life - remember, his message to me when I called him out - prick!)?
3. Why does he not check the dimensions when ordering stuff? Surely that’s the first thing you do?
4. Is his boiler broke again? If not, why is he always in a hunner layers? I stay in Glasgow and went out a walk last night in less.
5. He’s a cunt.

Happy Saturday ma lovelies. I’ll be going ma weekly shop to Aldi & a wee skoot roon the retail park at Linwood tomorrow so I’ll be keeping an eye out. 💎

Last edited:
  • Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So according to Marion, he and Derek met, they were both in debt. 2 full time wages couldn't service the vast amount of debt they were in and they were scraping the bottom of the barrel every month for money to pay the bills on top of the debt repayments.
Then in his next breath he says that they wasted money when they fit the flat and were eating out, buying clothes, nights out. (You couldn't do any of this if you were so much in debt that you couldn't actually service the debt)
I only started to follow him just prior to lockdown last year.
We know Derek has had some driving lessons and that marion saved up for an air freshner for it.
He went through a phase of buying every facial mist on the market, was paying for tattoo eyebrows, had more skincare arriving daily than the local Avon woman. They've bought apple watches, iphones, one of everything that Ava May stocks, a shark, a bathroom cabinet for the living room, a peach beach towel, a cocktail table and drinks for it, new flairs throughout the mansion, a hobbit makeup mirror and dresser, a hot chocolate station in the colour bamboo, 90 million sets of waffle bed covers, Dyson hairdryer and stand, and god knows what more. (Forgot the ring doorbell)
During all of this, even though he was 20% down on wages, they paid off their mountain of debt and are comfortable with savings now?
Really Mario? Whilst paying full rent too! Wow.
How much was your debt? How much is your income? How much were your outgoings? How did you pay them off? Snowball method? Did you follow any programme or money saving forums? Can you give some tips on how you saved it.
Did the boxes of criss make a dent into your savings?
What happened to your mortgage deposit that you could access anytime? Do you want on the property ladder or not?
Marion no one thinks you are wealthy because of insta.
I know Mrs hinch is now a millionaire with 2 million showing in her bank on companies House, I know she lives in a big standard gray box and her house is no show of her means.
In your case though, who would think you were wealthy and living in a flat the size or a boxroom?
I had a much needed laugh tonight watching your stories!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Lovelies, I wanted to come here to let you all know wee Mario is ABSOLOOTLEH FINE! He was seen strutting his stuff in the supermarket tonight with his minion in tow. How did we know it was him? Because he is absoluteh exhempt fae wearin a mask ma lovelies! I was in the area to help my friend with childcare as her mum is in hospital, and jumped in to pick up a few essentials and was greeted by that ugly mug!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
My god this little scrote is actually so clueless. Most other people who have been made redundant have bills and rent to pay, families to feed. If he hadn’t have taken over Dereks flat he might know what this is like! Derek was given that council flat and now that Mario has basically claimed it as his own and now life is cheap as chips!!! This is why he manages to spend so much money on decorating three times a year. If I lost my job I would be worried sick!! If he hadn’t have met Derek he most likely would have to go private rent. Rent nearly £500 a month up here and then over £100 council tax so that’s nearly £600 a month JUST to keep the roof over my head. Not forgetting other bills, food etc. He really needs to stop thinking he’s Mr high flyer when the only reason he lives so comfortably is because he’s taken over Deteks flat!! He also needs to take back what he said when he claimed he pays “FUHL RENT” because NO you do NOT!!! You both SPLIT the rent which is already a reduced amount because it’s council! No shade at all, I’d love to be offered a council flat but but because I don’t have any kids etc I won’t get one. Derek obviously got it because he’s ex forces which I think is absolutely deserved. It’s time he stopped making out that it’s HIS flat and stopped making all the decisions. What a selfish, gobby, self centred little prick!! Sorry he’s wound me up more than usual lately. He has absolutely no clue what it’s like to live in the real world!!

I’m not even going to address the “6 joab offers” because it’s the most ridiculous, bare faced lie I’ve ever heard. I wonder how it makes him feel when he comes out with this absolute horse shit knowing that none of it’s true. Surely Derek has access so these stories and can hear these lies. Does he not think it’s fucking weird that he’s shacked up with Walter Mario Mitty??

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Popper

VIP Member
He’s just said Covid was an amazing thing to happen cos it taught him to manage money. Sick bastard. Never mind the thousands that have died, it was all worth It as it taught him, a 37 year old, how to pay bills. Sick sick bastard.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I’ve not stopped thinking about how he blatantly lied about always using Premier Inn pillows but in fact got the idea from TikTok. Why can he not just be honest? He would be kinda, maybe, more likeable.

I can’t wait to see how the lasagne turns out. if the bolognaise last week is anything to go by we are in for a treat, unlike Derek who would be better off with a sachet of Rayns Sheba.

Went into B&M at Linwood today ma lovelies and every aisle was like walking through Marions bed sit. It actually made me feel itchy when I got out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Just playing catch up so sorry if repeating masel ma lovelies.... a week ago he said his intercom didn’t offend him, well it clearly did you liar, cos you have painted the fucker! 😳. P.S. Marion, that filter makes you look like a cross between Toy Story Woody and Aunt Sally from the original Worzel Gummidge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Mario- stop 👏 posting 👏 pictures 👏 of 👏 your 👏 friend 👏 who 👏 died 👏 for 👏 likes 👏

You hadn't spoken to her for over a year before she died, you said you were in the wrong for your falling out and that you never made it right. Godddd he's vile!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Poptart

VIP Member
I've had to knock his stories off half way I am livid the absolute cunt 🤬🤬🤬🤬

My OH said who the fuck listens to him? I said he's got about 110 thousand followers..he said aye I bet 105 thousand of them are you fuckers on Tattle taking the piss 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34