Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Marg will come back and spoil us rotton! Full on wall paneling taking up half the living room! LED lights fully installed, new colour scheme my lovelies in the shade no class! New flairs new blinds and to top it off a bespoke fitted wardrobe to fit his 50 different types of white bedding and his lord and saviour of steal from the poor to make me rich Hinch’s Tesco range! And then after treating us with all this when it gets to about 8pm he’ll put a post up about how his aim is to have a morgage and to dream big ma lovelies after he’s just spent 2 grand on his hobbit flat ,
mwa mwa spine bright ma lovelies tattie hearts to youse all 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg I can’t... here for the bubble cube comments 🤣 what is the point ...

just to clarify...these comments were DONE BY ME!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is he saying ‘vase’ like he’s an American?
Also, the dried flowers in the hall.... pahahahahahahahaha 😂

edit: I have missed the wee baw bag 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks. What a horrible person you are. Potatoe hearts
THE WEE BAW BAG HAS BLOCKED MY BURNER ACCOUNT!!!!!
Download story stalker ma lovelie. 😘

Screaming. 😂 "I used to have a mirror, two candles and a vase here" now I've got... A mirror, two candles and a vase. 😂 💩🥔❤
I shall be looking very closely at all stories, bet the paintwork is very bad. 😂
This new dead flowers thing, is it me, cos 💩 ⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I liked how he reiterated a few times that he’d had his flowers and pampas grass for ages, so not like he’s jumping on a trend or anything! Im eagerly awaiting the faux man in clay in the colour black to stand on the faux YSL book next to the faux candle in clay in the colour white though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The shot of him in the mirror in his wee granny hoosecoat and slippers made me chuckle 🤣 Ahh welcome back Marion 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Mario, so easily led. *I've seen xyz on so many insta stories* Mario you don't have to slavishly copy every tat trend you see, or you'll never be finished. 🙄🤷‍♀️🤡

I liked how he reiterated a few times that he’d had his flowers and pampas grass for ages, so not like he’s jumping on a trend or anything! Im eagerly awaiting the faux man in clay in the colour black to stand on the faux YSL book next to the faux candle in clay in the colour white though!!
Isn't Hinch moving on to beige though, awkard when Marios brain eventually registers this. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry it took him 5 bleeping HOURS to paint that wee tiny hall🤣🤣😂😂wtf was he painting it with, a cotton bud??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
That silhouette vase will be gone in a few days.

And Marion, were you busy or bored? Make up your bleeping mind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hmm pretty sure if he'd done it himself we'd have seen the journey. I'm seeing a pattern of people disappearing off social media when they're breaking covid rules somehow.
Still hope Deek was allowed to watch the fitba Sat and Sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Marion has spoilt us this morning I am deceased 😂😂

Nice ta see awe Mario is supporting small local businesses like the little known start up Amazon ❤💎 £21 for a vase that you could probably buy from Wilko for £6 bloody barg ma lovelies. Smell tha wealth mwah mwah xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t follow home accounts on Instagram so don’t know the current “trends” but I gather from Marjories sudden change of decor that silver and grey is out and black and white is in? I swear these people would smear shite on a canvas and frame it if they thought it was going to get them likes and follows.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.