Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All joking aside. He’s really pissed me off. Talking about being kind and how trolls are the scum of the earth yet he’ll slate young girls/women on Instagram who choose to wear those trainers or rotters as he puts it 🙄 shut up Marion and practice what you preach. Be kind you wee witch or just keep quiet!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As someone that also has a larger nose and is a mouth breather its all about having narrow sinuses for me. However we don't want to encourage our Marion down that road to compliment his bespoke IBS. I'll get back in ma lane :)
Good job he definitely doesn't read here. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's nae wonder he has bespoke IBS with all the shite he eats! I think I've had one takeaway so far this year. Maz seems tae have one every other night. So aye, his insides must be churnen.

Anyways back into my aine lane! Tattie hearts to youse all ❤🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh aye mazda because every one cares about your opinion on fashion when your sitting in your bon marche pj set....
That post screams of jealously because you cant afford balenciaga’s you only get whatever cheap shite the barras have on offer!
Bon marche looooll we have one here and everyone that shops there is like 70+ he really is a little old lady isn’t he,

Poor wee Deek, food poisoning for his dinner... bespoke but so aye... #FREEDEREK

View attachment 481549
I wonder if he browned the mince before boiling it to high heaven

It's nae wonder he has bespoke IBS with all the shite he eats! I think I've had one takeaway so far this year. Maz seems tae have one every other night. So aye, his insides must be churnen.

Anyways back into my aine lane! Tattie hearts to youse all ❤🥔
I think he cooked it but it ended up looking like cat sick because we all know 100% he would have posted his burnt lasagne lop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well he cleaned aww the hoose this morning with this eyesore peeking out🤩

8EF04CAE-06B6-49BE-94BC-0EC2ADA9EA3D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What bespoke colour are we going for for the new living room then? I’m gonna throw Navy into the ring, to go with a navy panelled wall/bespoke media unit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What bespoke colour are we going for for the new living room then? I’m gonna throw Navy into the ring, to go with a navy panelled wall/bespoke media unit
I just hope he hasn’t gotten into ma lain and jumped on the navy TREND as ive done ma hallway navyand white ! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Black to go with his intercom phone? 😂

I see he’s now trying to be an agony aunt asking for people to send in their worries, god help anyone who goes to Maz for advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There are some very nice navy panelled rooms on insta, but don't worry, Mario will have the b&m version, with bespoke touches like Lego size sculpture, elevnty million wax melt burners, hopefully some things smearily painted with nail varnish. It'll all look cheap weird and uncomfortable with too much stuff.
Here's a tip for you Mario, rooms always always look better with fewer things in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
40499578-B41B-4778-908A-167866832E72.jpeg
I can safely assure you all. That scent is vile and catches on the back of your throat. If he doesn’t have a reaction to it, it’s because he’s got skin like asbestos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Black to go with his intercom phone? 😂

I see he’s now trying to be an agony aunt asking for people to send in their worries, god help anyone who goes to Maz for advice!
Dear Mario, how can I tell my fiance his hair looks terrible, and he must stop cutting it himself. Sent in by @raynsdad
Dear Mario, how I can I dump my fiance, I feel bad cos he's developed a terrible shopping addiction, and he spends every penny I earn. He's got a part time job and does not even cook me dinner. From @Dpaisley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 482909 I can safely assure you all. That scent is vile and catches on the back of your throat. If he doesn’t have a reaction to it, it’s because he’s got skin like asbestos.
....and worst of all, he wouldn't name the scent.
I badly wanted to hear his bespoke mangling of the word "persuasive" 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 482909 I can safely assure you all. That scent is vile and catches on the back of your throat. If he doesn’t have a reaction to it, it’s because he’s got skin like asbestos.
I find all the fabulosa stuff smells like pure chemicals. 🤢 did you see him spraying his sofa with the fabulosa fabric fresh, in the scent antibacterial? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The grey chaise longue is still available, and the pink scalloped chair pet bed too. Don't worry Mario, they're all vile.
Ooh though, why does he want the bed in the scent grey, isn't he changing colours. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know how he can eat so much shite and not be really ill! 🤢 I eat a full pizza, garlic bread baguette and had a chocolate brownie for dessert yesterday, and barely slept due to stomach ache - and I'm still not hungry 😂 - but that's a very rare thing as I'm calorie counting and trying to lose some weight.... something Marlon could do with aff his ever expanding gut! 🐖 😂

So aye, that's ma storie, and ma fud jurnee! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hallo ma lovelies
If marzipans sooo sensitive to products why does he yooos fabulosa??
I have to open my ooon windows and doors when watching his stories I’m itching and choking just looking at them!
Back to ma ooon bespoke Laine ma lovelies mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.