Cleaning with Mario #32 hair mask in the scent pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how he always goes on the beg for stuff when it’s out of stock.

He’s FUMMING my lovelies!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In other words PLEASE GO HUNTING FOR ONE OF THESE AND DELIVER IT TO MY HOUSE LOVELIES. Who the duck does this little twerp think he is. He is the definition of ‘wee wank stain’
Has he no said before that Rayn never uses the beds he buys her?🤣 Wee marion just lovessss to waste money doesn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Black to go with his intercom phone? 😂

I see he’s now trying to be an agony aunt asking for people to send in their worries, god help anyone who goes to Maz for advice!
Pfffttt, he's the last person people should go to. The nosey twit!🤥

In other words PLEASE GO HUNTING FOR ONE OF THESE AND DELIVER IT TO MY HOUSE LOVELIES. Who the duck does this little twerp think he is. He is the definition of ‘wee wank stain’
He's copying Stacy Solomon, because she's got one for her two dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that was a chair for him no the feline!!! Wonder if he’ll get that horrible wallpaper that looks like panelling bit like 3D and looks like it’s coming oot the wall to meet u🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Black to go with his intercom phone? 😂

I see he’s now trying to be an agony aunt asking for people to send in their worries, god help anyone who goes to Maz for advice!
Ma lovelie he’s got a ring doorbell ya kno so stay in yous oon Laine!! He don need no intercom phone that’s just unwanted decoration.
mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought that was a chair for him no the feline!!! Wonder if he’ll get that horrible wallpaper that looks like panelling bit like 3D and looks like it’s coming oot the wall to meet u🥴
Oh ma lovelie can you imagine if he gets that wallpaper it will freak wee Derek out after hes had a few joints🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did you send it? 😂
Ma luvlie it’s on my personal account and don’t want to be risking getting blocked... cos as you know it’s his PAGE and his RULES... so aye. Might make a burner account just to see how fast I get blocked🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where will he put that tiny cat chair? Nowhere in there he wouldn’t just trip over it every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where will he put that tiny cat chair? Nowhere in there he wouldn’t just trip over it every single day.
He’s going to use the new tv bracket in his clutter corner and hang the bespoke cat chair from the Ceiling ma lovelie....
Except because it’s marzipan and he’s just sooo bespoke it’ll just look like a sex swing gone wrong covered in cat hair that ends up being a bespoke clutter shelf
Mwah mwah xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I find all the fabulosa stuff smells like pure chemicals. 🤢 did you see him spraying his sofa with the fabulosa fabric fresh, in the scent antibacterial? 😂😂😂
Exactly. Cheap watered-down cats piss.

One foot in that chemical haze from all the products he uses and you'd faint

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma luvlie it’s on my personal account and don’t want to be risking getting blocked... cos as you know it’s his PAGE and his RULES... so aye. Might make a burner account just to see how fast I get blocked🤣
Yeah he blocked me on mine as well so had to make another. Tit!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For all those that he's blocked. Watch his stovies then block him. It's like a game of cat and mouse I like playing with him. I luff that he doesn't read here and he won't see that I do this. You're welcome lads. Monday potatoe hearts to you all in the colour navy with stuck on mdf panelling x

• Haha
For all those that he's blocked. Watch his stovies then block him. It's like a game of cat and mouse I like playing with him. I luff that he doesn't read here and he won't see that I do this. You're welcome lads. Monday potatoe hearts to you all in the colour navy with stuck on mdf panelling x
Haha I love that your autocorrect has changed stories to “stovies” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never mind the intercom, What’s this monstrosity above the door? I’m guessing it’s the electric board? tit placement, but also typical cooncil.
I would have thought that it would have been in his secret cupboard though? What’s in there Marion?!
Also, I think I’m still laughing at his tiny wee man 🤣 ma lovelies, remember, Mario dosnae like clutter, but everyday there’s something new on his crappy hall table 🤢😂 ( the fake books kill my soul)
I hate those books but on a book shelf I can just about stomach them ...but on a radiator cover in his tiny wee hall in a polly pocket bed sit in paisley ..just kills me 😂xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate those books but on a book shelf I can just about stomach them ...but on a radiator cover in his tiny wee hall in a polly pocket bed sit in paisley ..just kills me 😂xx
Polly Pocket Bedsit🤣😂🤣 Ma luvlie Marion would have you believe he stays in a 14 bedroom mansion the way he talks about his luxury, bespoke furniture xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At the rate he's filling that tiny flat, poor wee Derek is going to be sitting in it.
He knows damn well Rayn won't sit in it, she doesn't use the pile of million fleeces he has for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.