Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
After a certain age, hair goes grey or it falls out. It doesn't help if you cut/shave it yourself into a style so bespoke it can only politely be described as interesting.
Oh good. Now I don't feel so bad posting these gems from thread no#4
Screenshot_20200806-095649_kindlephoto-125626840.png

and here we have Manbagzda in its natural environment....
Screenshot_20200806-092619_kindlephoto-126001118.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Sorry but iv just spent last 10 minutes laughing at scummy mummy who doesn’t clean ...shes trying to promote this company that sell yoga mats and other stuff ...and she rolls out the mat and says “I really like this mat as you don’t havevto wait ages for it to unroll “ it’s a yoga mat luv ...not a bloody 5x4 carpet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Cagayu

VIP Member
Wondering how conflicted Dezza might feel if Melvin asks him to put in a good word for him at Marks & Sparks ;)

Maybe the hive mind of this thread could come up with some constructive ideas to aid Melvin's job search?
2EABE213-CEB3-4224-9E61-63659B49366D.jpeg
Builder - so he can build his awn home from the ground up and stop himself falling through the flair boards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
He had me right up until “And I’m so bloody happy in life” and then I called bullshit. Something has DEFINITELY happened that he’s not telling us about and it runs deeper than spending too much time on Instagram.
The lady doth protest too much and so forth 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Hello ma lovelies a'hm fine a'hm fine. This jurnee is jus too much sometimes an cannae cope *spritz febreeze*, I've spread myself thin and I just need me time, took a step back and I've just been marinating in my tat cave with all my bespoke boady shop and with a clickity clack, just like that I'm flying out like Mary POoPinS mwah mwah *kiss kiss kiss kiss*

Some boujee Mario moments from thread no#3

Screenshot_20200803-095844_kindlephoto-36906066.png

Screenshot_20200803-022105_kindlephoto-37408913.png
H

Say what you want about our Manbagzda, but at least he knows how to let his hair down with the old grans at the bingo hall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
I do feel for dan yell... she’s invested in Mario several times thinking that gifting him a few grands worth of furniture would pay off.... he’s not even promoted the pin cushion she’s given him. I’m pissed off for her. She well and truly backed the wrong horse! No reply from Hinch yet either, otherwise she’d have shouted her out.
AND, his tooth journey... his seldom seen make up fridge!! Basically, he’s got what he’s wanted for free & fucked off. Probably because no make up brands are chucking free shit at him now that he wants (skincare)
mario, you got gifted this stuff on the concept that you promoted it & now you’re hardly posting. Instagram might not be serious to you but for these small businesses you claim to champion - you’re doing an absolutely shit job, you’ve wasted their time and money.

Rant over.

• Heart

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
All that furniture might have been free, but let's be honest it is fucking abominable. None of us would have it in oor hooses/ Dan Yells shop is where shockingly crap and ugly furniture goes to die :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

D2theyawn

I honestly think his "IBS" :poop: is basically when theres a bit of heat around him and he gets anxiety, i.e. if hes been called out for somehing he has said/done or that his jobs in jeopardy etc. Hes definetley got some anxiety as i can see the signs myself which in turn can cause bowel/stomach and skin problems and we aw ken how bad his skin gets ma lovelies. He has said on many occassions that Derek is his rock (crutch/enabler) and we can all see what a needy/princess he is on the daily.

I cannot ever see this wee manboy being able to live by himself and be fully functional. But to self diagnose yourself with IBS (amongst other things) and then blatently share to the whole gram the contents of your fridge which is all processed foods and barely and fruits or veg is outrageous and just calling out to have people give you their opinions. He has never to my knowledge said that he takes medications for his IBS or attends the doctors (but then again he's fiercely private isnt he lol) but in saying that, im sure now that his anxiety has worsened i predict a GP appointment swiftly.

I think its really said that someone would have anxiety and as a result suffer from any of these symptoms/side effects but he always brings it on himself. Then he does the dissappearing act for a while and makes his big fabulous boujie comeback saying how strong he is and the trolls will never win or bring him down cos hes strong and has a great support network and hes dealt with this all his life and hes such a warrior blah blah blah... its all bullcrap.

He needs to take time away from his wee viewers seat that sits at the side of the celebrity circuit of bastard instasham and get an actual life. Stop playing the victim one minute then the martyr the next. No one relies on you to make their day better, no one needs you to reassure their kids that its okay to be gay or to wear make up ffs. Its sad really, i dont know how he moves on from here when hes clearly addicted to having his massive ego stroked on the daily. I feel bad for him or anyone who has lost their job through covid, i really do. I wouldnt wish it on him but if he was just upfront from the get go and acted like a normal human being and said "hey, im shitting mysekf incase i loose my job" then we would have had a shit load more respect. But instead he amped up his spending and barely mentioned debs, the elephant in the room which just pissed people off.

sorry for the mahoosive rant, im in bed ill and just needed to vent. mwah mwah ma lovelies, goodnight, live laugh love & shine bright like a diamund n aw that. 💎

• Heart
  • Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, how are youuuuu? 😃

I'm gan camping for the weekend, to the beautiful Three Cliffs Bay in Swansea and I cannae wait ta take time for maself away from the gram because it's not ma day job! 💅

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, MARIO MCKNIGHT - STOP PISSING AROUND AND GET BACK ON YOUR PAGE! 🤬 YOU'VE GOT A SPINE, SO USE IT AND SHIN BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. 🦵 💎

So aye... ☕

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Ohhhwaaaah I’ve been blocked by jobby teeth Sean. I’m glad to be honest as everything about him was making me queasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I'm actually annoyed. He has created his own monster, Marion got caught up in the hype and couldn't deal with it. The most telling time was him freaking out at the SemiChem deal. After reaching 100K he really started blowing hot and cold. Now he's at 124K and gone total ostrich syndrome as he doesn't know how to integrate Insta into his daily life anymore. His behaviour was becoming a erratic with extreme spending where previously he was always saying they were being careful with money. Buying things for the flat and changing them soon after.
Small businesses have trusted and relied on him to promote their business or be a brand ambassador. He can't hack it.
Would be interested to see how much his follower count drops as people will get bored of the hissy fits and drama queen antics.
Leave the acting to your brother Marion, if you can't stand the heat....stay out of the kitchen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24