Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you give Maz a bit too much credit there although I can fully believe he is a sly little bastard.

i didn't know about that particular 'rule' until Meldrum's thread got locked (I don't contribute - just read sometimes) so I doubt he does. Anyway, he's still on Instagram and Facebook and TikTok so he's fair game to be discussed still even if he's not doing much (if I understand the rule correctly)

Anyway, he'll be back. His ego won't let him stay away too long - look at that pure attention seeking post last night. I'll put money on it! ๐Ÿ’ท
I am not sure he would go to all the effort. I bet he secretly likes being talked about on here. After all, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. I think this thread is a bit of a laugh really, some threads on here are savage. We are all nice on here ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmm.... it actually wouldn't surprise me he's been posting to his instagram stories all this time, but for close friends and just to keep them updated on what he's been up to etc.

Reactions: 7
I don't so I can't ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But I do know how businesses work. If you employ 100 staff doing roughly the same job and you have to make cuts, you wouldn't cut one who was making a positive impact to your till receipts.

Danyell didn't gift him all his free toot for no reason.

Anyone remember the carpet cleaning company he gave a shout out to? I got them in to do our office last year cos our regular guy had packed his business in lol. I got chatting to the person when they came in and mentioned Melvin. She was beside herself with glee at the sheer volume of business they scored off the back of that mention.

This is the bit that beggars belief. He has the platform but he falls arse over tit into some success rather than by design.

And I didn't consider myself particularly influenced by Melvin over the carpet cleaners. More a case of even a broken clock is right twice a day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You bleeping traitor! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bet you'll be first in the queue when DanYell reopens her showroom, with Manbagzda as star guest, running your hands all over that gawjus, boujee plushness!

Hmmm.... it actually wouldn't surprise me he's been posting to his instagram stories all this time, but for close friends and just to keep them updated on what he's been up to etc.
You mean like Coleen Rooney? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Bet you'll be first in the queue when DanYell reopens her showroom, with Manbagza as star gues, running your hands all over that gawjus plushness!

haha yes. But I think that's giving Mario too much credit๐Ÿ˜‚. Although I would love to see what he posts if he did have a close friends section on his Instagram stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See youse awl on the Katie Price thread. Plenty to laugh at there.
Agreed! And... the Kate Hayes thread is the next funniest after Marions (currently more tea than the Tetley factory), and the carcrash that is Becky HSH with her constant shopping and house overloaded with shite is also a great thread ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Theres another cleaning account asking if someone can ask mario why hes blocked her as shes never interacted or followed him, it was only when she clicked on his hashtag she realised :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Do you think he's trying to be clever to get it closed.

As in if he isn't on IG then Tattle can't keep on talking about him and eventually it'll close, then boom

if He did close his account, even if he says itโ€™s temporary, they will close the thread. HOWEVER, theyโ€™ll close it and say if he reopens his instagram, theyโ€™ll reopen the thread. Theyโ€™ve done it with a gobshite that cried trolls and closed her instagram. Everyone knows sheโ€™ll be back, she wouldnโ€™t turn her back in all the freebies. So, fear not, if he was that clever to get this thread closed, it can be opened back as easy as Mario blow dries his locks. And thatโ€™s very easy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am not sure he would go to all the effort. I bet he secretly likes being talked about on here. After all, the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. I think this thread is a bit of a laugh really, some threads on here are savage. We are all nice on here ๐Ÿ˜‡
I agree. One of the threads on here that got recently locked -another Debs worker-got locked because they had changed their public account to private.

Melvin is still status public, and this thread is a merciless piss take. Its pure entertainment and thats the magic, for me at any rate. I wouldn't be here if this thread got dark & scary like the aforementioned one, or boring as feck like the biggest one on here.

Melvinite forever.

Bet you'll be first in the queue when DanYell reopens her showroom, with Manbagza as star guest, running your hands all over that gawjus, boujee plushness!

Acht, i have no defense on the treachery charges as I was fully aware i was helping a small business and did it anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I am completely innocent on all charges connected to having or pursuing items of plush boujieness.

I'd like the jury to consider also as my defense, that all bathroom cabinets are housed purely in the bathrooms of my McMansion.

Ah've gave a year of my life to this Pandoras box!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Most random post ever but while the threads still here.....
I searched on Scottish insta accounts and this cant up on Google ๐Ÿ˜ณ
64ED3CCF-46F8-48BF-AD42-DDF0DC905D7D.jpeg

• Haha
Canโ€™t help but Iโ€™ve come up to bed, and went on his highlights, for the laughs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the last one about buying rayn a cat bowl, I canโ€™t help but laugh, itโ€™s funny Iโ€™ll give him that. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who thinks he smokes?
I assumed he smoked when I first discovered him. The pale/grey skin tone and veneers to hide his own teeth are an indicator / giveaway I think. Much like his pal โ€œHinchyโ€. On one hand I think heโ€™d hide it because its too common / not boujee enough for him, but on the other hand a lot of his mufia will be smokers Iโ€™d expect so It would make him more relatable. ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theres another cleaning account asking if someone can ask mario why hes blocked her as shes never interacted or followed him, it was only when she clicked on his hashtag she realised :ROFLMAO:
I saw that too! Probably because she exposes dangerous cleaning practices and calls out Hinch. Itโ€™s a bit pathetic though that he preemptively blocked when she had had absolutely no contact with him. Talk about paranoia!

Reactions: 8
I saw that too! Probably because she exposes dangerous cleaning practices and calls out Hinch. Itโ€™s a bit pathetic though that he preemptively blocked when she had had absolutely no contact with him. Talk about paranoia!
Care to share? ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.