Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, how are youuuuu? 😃

I'm gan camping for the weekend, to the beautiful Three Cliffs Bay in Swansea and I cannae wait ta take time for maself away from the gram because it's not ma day job! 💅

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, MARIO MCKNIGHT - STOP PISSING AROUND AND GET BACK ON YOUR PAGE! 🤬 YOU'VE GOT A SPINE, SO USE IT AND SHIN BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. 🦵 💎

So aye... ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I'm gan camping for the weekend, to the beautiful Three Cliffs Bay in Swansea and I cannae wait ta take time for maself away from the gram because it's not ma day job! 💅

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, MARIO MCKNIGHT - STOP PISSING AROUND AND GET BACK ON YOUR PAGE! 🤬 YOU'VE GOT A SPINE, SO USE IT AND SHIN BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND. 🦵 💎

So aye... ☕
Is the holiday to try and get over being blocked by Mazda?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

So aye... ☕
Happy holidays - bring us back a stalk of rock and if you see Melvin on you travels please warn him that he's rapidly losing his national treasure status :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm willing to step up at this difficult time ma lovelies. I've *brought* some Fabulosa laundry cleanser, which I'll review later. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am still laughing at quim. What could he be doing that’s more important than spraying his flat and waggling his finger to camera thinking he’s Mario Carey?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LOOOOOOOL

It really isn’t a good look! And he is a teacher!! Imagine someone like that moulding the mind of your child.

Grab a cup of tea and a snack because this is a lonnnnng story, hence why he’s got a million dots.

ready?

he’s having his new windows and a new front door fitted. THATS IT. he’s been going on about it as if he’s having a new three storey extension put up.
*insert fake laugh here* Absolutely brillian what’s hisel like? New door AND windows!! 10/10

Reactions: 6
Happy holidays - bring us back a stalk of rock and if you see Melvin on you travels please warn him that he's rapidly losing his national treasure status :)
Thank you! 😃 I will bring back some bespoke goodies and if I see Melv, I'll slap his chicken legs and tell him to use his spine and get back on the gram, us Tattle bastards are missing him! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am still laughing at quim. What could he be doing that’s more important than spraying his flat and waggling his finger to camera thinking he’s Mario Carey?
Possibly something that no-one would fault him for and could empathise with - coping with some worry and uncertainty, bringing his CV up to date and job hunting.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Possibly something that no-one would fault him for and could empathise with - coping with some worry and uncertainty, bringing his CV up to date and job hunting.
Oh no. I didn’t even think of that, my bad!

*insert fake laugh here* Absolutely brillian what’s hisel like? New door AND windows!! 10/10
Anooooooo!
And even sadder, his followers have been storying his windaes, too. He manages to shoe horn them into anything. You could say he had nice trousers and he’s say ‘how can you see them when my windaes aren’t in??’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
You would think he was getting windaes fae notre dam put in. No some big standard upvc and probably grey windaes. I want nae debates but he will never replace our Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wondering how conflicted Dezza might feel if Melvin asks him to put in a good word for him at Marks & Sparks ;)

Maybe the hive mind of this thread could come up with some constructive ideas to aid Melvin's job search?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Enough is enough! He is trying to be OOR Mario and I won’t have anymore of it!

I’m going to down this large glass of white and get tapping on a DM to him!
I hope this will bring Marion back. An intruder muscling in on his patch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't lie ma lovelies I just put Sean's stories from yesterday morning and the teletubbie ones made me snort laugh. I'll now retire to ma plush sofa and have a bespoke word with masell

• Haha
Wondering how conflicted Dezza might feel if Melvin asks him to put in a good word for him at Marks & Sparks ;)

Maybe the hive mind of this thread could come up with some constructive ideas to aid Melvin's job search?
2EABE213-CEB3-4224-9E61-63659B49366D.jpeg
Builder - so he can build his awn home from the ground up and stop himself falling through the flair boards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Enough is enough! He is trying to be OOR Mario and I won’t have anymore of it!

I’m going to down this large glass of white and get tapping on a DM to him!
If you think there is anything I should try tag the company. Could you be any more obvious, Beggy Sue! You NEED to have an interest in brushing teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't lie ma lovelies I just put Sean's stories from yesterday morning and the teletubbie ones made me snort laugh. I'll now retire to ma plush sofa and have a bespoke word with masell
You need to spend some time inside an extra large plush sewing box and think about what you’ve done

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.