Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies how are we aww? Thought I would pop on joost tae remind yeez it’s ma life, ma rules. And a ain’t going under ground one day to have wasted a second, a nanosecond. A don’t have to explain maself but am no gonna joost boost n no tell yeez ye no, so aye am still a wee attention seeking boujee fan dan and so forth!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg that really was so hard to read, I’m not really sure if I understood it! 🤣 he’s a right div 🤪🤪🤣🤣🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All I got from that was he’s FINE, in his own lane, not wasting a second, doesn’t enjoy insta anymore, nae debates 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Greatful. Did none of these idiots go to school. 1/10 see me after class.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Quite a few large accounts lately taking breaks a new trend I’m guessing he has to be part of.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the fact he went on about it rather passionately shows he has read here 🤔😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He had me right up until “And I’m so bloody happy in life” and then I called bullshit. Something has DEFINITELY happened that he’s not telling us about and it runs deeper than spending too much time on Instagram.
The lady doth protest too much and so forth 💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else think the rant had finished only to find a few more pages?? 😂😂

And also... why is he banging on about it being a chore. He’s not employed by Instagram... he has always has a choice. He’s acting like he’s handing his notice in....no one cares, do less stories... it’s fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Meanwhile the scummy mummy has shared that she had a call that a family member passed away last night but she still saw fit to share someone else’s story and tell us all she’ll be back tonight.

Between her, marion’s address to the nation and the kirky saliva man’s windaes, I think I need a drink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile the scummy mummy has shared that she had a call that a family member passed away last night but she still saw fit to share someone else’s story and tell us all she’ll be back tonight.

Between her, marion’s address to the nation and the kirky saliva man’s windaes, I think I need a drink
After just over 10 days annual leave I’m back to work on Monday so will miss my 9am glass of white wine before I take on the day.

Don’t start me on scummy mummy. She talks more shite than ten arses but I still can’t help but watch to see what she’s deciding she’s doing that day/week, all of which never come to anything. Like Moanio, her man is quite a good looking guy and seems chilled compared to her, poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me, should get the queen to give him a knighthood for his duty to the public !Nah, I reckon him and Derek had a barmy. Probably over that post that called out his behaviour on Rayn or Derek has been reading here and got r id. Or he's been let go from Debenhams. Funny how Marion equates taking a break to furiously reading and liking comments on his posts all day 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
duck me, should get the queen to give him a knighthood for his duty to the public !Nah, I reckon him and Derek had a barmy. Probably over that post that called out his behaviour on Rayn or Derek has been reading here. Or he's been let go from Debenhams. Funny how Marion equates taking a break to furiously reading and liking comments on his posts all day 😂😂😂😂

Completely agree, he's reading, blocking, commenting, how is that taking a break. He really is an idiot.

• Haha
The fact he felt the need to say he’s ‘so bloody happy in life’ basically confirms he isn’t happy. I think he’s been made redundant so has to look for a new job. It’s possible he’s split with Derek but I can’t see Derek booting him out. He’s too chilled on the spliffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He had me right up until “And I’m so bloody happy in life” and then I called bullshit. Something has DEFINITELY happened that he’s not telling us about and it runs deeper than spending too much time on Instagram.
The lady doth protest too much and so forth 💎
100% something has happened. He’ll maybe not be back fully till he gets another job.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.