Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s possible to be 37 with no greys. Maybe he’s cut them all away hence his weird hair style? 🤔
After a certain age, hair goes grey or it falls out. It doesn't help if you cut/shave it yourself into a style so bespoke it can only politely be described as interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watched some old highlights and it’s quite obvious how much he has changed.....he was a lot more camper also quite nasally when he spoke and seemed way more relaxed....when / why did he change and not for the better!!!

Reactions: 11
After a certain age, hair goes grey or it falls out. It doesn't help if you cut/shave it yourself into a style so bespoke it can only politely be described as interesting.
Oh good. Now I don't feel so bad posting these gems from thread no#4
Screenshot_20200806-095649_kindlephoto-125626840.png

and here we have Manbagzda in its natural environment....
Screenshot_20200806-092619_kindlephoto-126001118.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Watched some old highlights and it’s quite obvious how much he has changed.....he was a lot more camper also quite nasally when he spoke and seemed way more relaxed....when / why did he change and not for the better!!!
I prefer old Mario! I feel like he was more genuine!

Reactions: 7
Bespoke kitchen jurneee by Dan Yell ⬇
View attachment 203521
I know all the words and can confidently conclude there is no single one befits this monstrosity. So I have made a bespoke word fit for the occasion.

Besptotallyfuckedupabominationoke

definition: a one of a kind item that induces eye bleeding so atrocious there is no way back for your eyeballs. That which should be destroyed on sight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually love that second photo @Laura VanderBooben posted 😄 He looks so teeny tiny cute and that look on his face is priceless😂 Please don’t shoot me 😂
he does lol like you could just stuck him in your pocket and shake some sense into him. Probably someone on Grindr saying they recognise him 😂😅

His head shape is like a melted malteaser
Ha! Reminds me of a thumb print in bluetack lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.