Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I fear we have lost Miriam the patron saint of all things boujee and bespoke furever..the longer he stays aff his platform the harder it will be for him to get back oan...
Or will we get weeks and weeks of his plush shite rammed into eleventy billion dots...come on Marjorie ye cannae stay in a big huff forever and I'm missing seeing you pumping that mop bucket with your W W slippers on...so aye and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
Sidles in, pretends I’m not really here, gets a friend to stir the pot with some made up gossip and sits back (but not too far or I’ll fall off) on ma bespoke plush gifted sofa, sips some Fabulosa out of my sparkling cockring glasses and watches it all. (Through my £3.99 huge ebay specs)

• Haha
  • Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
💯 this. I'm pretty irritated that he's letting anyone assume he's been trolled off his platform.

"All areas of my life now" was a rod he created for his own back. Now that something unboujee is happening to him, the spotlight isn't so welcome.
“Selected areas of my life now 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
So, the upshot of that load of badly written piffle is, as always.....

4387DAA3-A624-407C-90F1-195B7C7FB1A3.jpeg

More importantly lads...

📢 WE'VE HAD A FUCKING REPOST 📢

• Haha

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Fucking chavvy, live, laugh, love gobshites trying to blame Tattle. We have been clamouring for his return!! Admittedly to laugh at him but we'll just gloss over that 😂

Definitely been given the old heave ho by Debs I reckon. We all knew it was coming,

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Cagayu

VIP Member
Is Flannels some sort of fancy shop? I’ve never heard of it. 😳

Oh dear! Is that due to her being really unprofessional on insta stories whilst in her work uniform?

Hilarious! We just need one of him as Ross from Friends assuring us he’s ABZALOOTELY FIIINNEEEE 💎

He has got way too much hair and it looks odd

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I know she’s not Mario and I know I’ve said it before but Glasgow’s scummy Mummy has got me hooked. I’m now counting the number of lies she tells each week, we are only on Thursday and I’ve counted 12 so far. And she spends money quicker than Mario can blow dry his three hairs.

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I know a website that creates celebrity prayer candles. You can also send a photo and they will create one with the face of the person with the body of jesus. We should all get one and light them outside his flat

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The wean was going to have two black eyes because she cut her nose - no, she’s cut her nose ya whalloper!

She was starting with a personal trainer, for the 84th time since lock down.

She is looking to get a second dog, naw yer no, shut up!

Honestly, everyday it’s something else and the addiction to buying bath bombs and rotten Calvin Klein clothes is off the scale.

And don’t start me on the bags under her eyes...

Now the wean has jammed her fingers in the door and wants nurses to tell her if she needs to get it checked out - Naw, you don’t, shut the fuck up.

No wonder I drink at 9am.

Mario, please come back, I need you. ☹

Now she’s comparing herself to Kanye West ....she spends loads yet her actually house is a riot !!!!!!
She spent a fortune on stuff for the front garden but her grass is now the height of the fence. She’s no worked a day in 4 months, and doesn’t actually look after her weans so could be out there with a strimmer!

Can someone tell me what is remotely likeable about her? I can’t find a single thing, but I am fascinated with how much shite she talks!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NOID-phal

VIP Member
A couple of months ago he was eyeing up his dream hoose, now he's jobless, humourless, eyebrow less, and maybe even Derek less. Fate has been very cruel to oor Mario.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20