Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time again ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’Ž

As the voting was pretty much neck and neck, the thread title is another bespoke #collab - Dealing with Mario from @Exhausted Pigeon and Classy, Boujee, Ratchet from @Cagayu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Last thread round up - virtually the day after Manbagzda was #gifted the tapas, juss & McDonalds holder of dreams for his "five to six visitors", he told us from a darkened room that he was taking an Insta break to "spend time with Derek as he had four days aff". Predictions were scornfully made about how many reposts there would be in this time - the answer was zero and we all looked very foolish. He then returned, of sorts, with an odd pink toned grid post proclaiming that he was well, he was fiiiiiine but taking a break from "this world of social media" because he's given Instagram 18 months of his life and he wants to take a step back and has done for some time.

We think Debs have finally made him redundant and he doesn't want to face up to it yet and his possible career as a "full time influencer" has stalled at the first hurdle but then a poster joined to state they'd heard he'd split with Derek but that appears to be bullshit.

He posted his first story today in well over a week from Edinburgh. In his own lane! Writing his own chapters! (no doubt)

The journee appears to not yet be over.....๐Ÿ’Ž

And still no reposts!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This thread is eerily quiet. Has Mario had another bout of bespoke ibs?

Anyhow, shimmies into thread throwing classy, boujee and ratchet potato shapes

aye and so forth
NAE DEBATES
Screenshot_20200801-231903_kindlephoto-9780120.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sidles in, pretends Iโ€™m not really here, gets a friend to stir the pot with some made up gossip and sits back (but not too far or Iโ€™ll fall off) on ma bespoke plush gifted sofa, sips some Fabulosa out of my sparkling cockring glasses and watches it all. (Through my ยฃ3.99 huge ebay specs)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Love this bespoke collab thread ma lovelies!
Iโ€™m curious as to what wee Mario is up to in Edinburgh ๐Ÿง

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This thread is eerily quiet. Has Mario had another bout of bespoke ibs?

Anyhow, shimmies into thread throwing classy, boujee and ratchet potato shapes

aye and so forth
NAE DEBATES
View attachment 199260
This still makes me laugh so much. โ€˜In your pjsโ€™ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ then the tattie shape with his strangler fingers. ๐Ÿ˜† I cannae cope! Tears streamin doon ma face. Who needs face body mist!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Plucks a goochi face mask out of ma ยฃ6 designer fanny pack and ties it on so tightly I can no longer smell the wealth or indeed anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™ve just watched some of the stories of his newest pal and I canโ€™t figure out his angle. Heโ€™s not cleaning, heโ€™s done his reno so Iโ€™m a bit like???

also who does he think he is?! Signed photee?? Piss off and brush your teeth. At least our Mario has a boujie, heavily scented angle. I also cannot put my finger on who he reminds me of. Itโ€™s a mix of Wayne Rooney and someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™ve just watched some of the stories of his newest pal and I canโ€™t figure out his angle. Heโ€™s not cleaning, heโ€™s done his reno so Iโ€™m a bit like???

also who does he think he is?! Signed photee?? Piss off and brush your teeth. At least our Mario has a boujie, heavily scented angle. I also cannot put my finger on who he reminds me of. Itโ€™s a mix of Wayne Rooney and someone else
His initial angle was based on being a teacher and his username was Mr (I won't say), he was mildly camp and quite funny but then tried to latch on to every other Glasgow instagrammer by repeatedly tagging them. Once the followers increased he got all weird the way he is now and is like the male version of Isa from Still game only worse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Isnโ€™t it our saviors birthday this month? Donโ€™t worry lads he wonโ€™t be able to help himself and Repost all his birthday wishes from his menopausal followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG that rendall doll does my head in! I watched her videos one night and 9 out of 12 of them had that stupid fake cackle in them! ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isnโ€™t it our saviors birthday this month? Donโ€™t worry lads he wonโ€™t be able to help himself and Repost all his birthday wishes from his menopausal followers.
Awww! Happy 50th birthday month to you Mazda ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread time again ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’Ž

As the voting was pretty much neck and neck, the thread title is another bespoke #collab - Dealing with Mario from @Exhausted Pigeon and Classy, Boujee, Ratchet from @Cagayu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Last thread round up - virtually the day after Manbagzda was #gifted the tapas, juss & McDonalds holder of dreams for his "five to six visitors", he told us from a darkened room that he was taking an Insta break to "spend time with Derek as he had four days aff". Predictions were scornfully made about how many reposts there would be in this time - the answer was zero and we all looked very foolish. He then returned, of sorts, with an odd pink toned grid post proclaiming that he was well, he was fiiiiiine but taking a break from "this world of social media" because he's given Instagram 18 months of his life and he wants to take a step back and has done for some time.

We think Debs have finally made him redundant and he doesn't want to face up to it yet and his possible career as a "full time influencer" has stalled at the first hurdle but then a poster joined to state they'd heard he'd split with Derek but that appears to be bullshit.

He posted his first story today in well over a week from Edinburgh. In his own lane! Writing his own chapters! (no doubt)

The journee appears to not yet be over.....๐Ÿ’Ž

And still no reposts!
I'm loving the mix of both thread name! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘ And this in the highlights.... "we all looked very foolish" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.