Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A tune in my head tonight refusing to go. A veritable ear worm if you will. And its equal parts making me laugh and hate myself.

Substitute "Melvin" for "Alice"

Chubby Brown version natch.

Alexa - Du hast by Rammstein please. Stat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So we were right, poor bugger. Losing a job isn’t funny. However, he’s had ample opportunity to look for something instead of resting on his furloughed loins. He’s spunked the ‘free’ furlough money up the wall because it was easier than finding a new job because I bet he assumed debs would take him back.

the writing has been on the wall with debs for ages, but I get how the shop floor staff are usually fed a load of lies about what’s going on and are the last to know.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
At least he's not in limbo anymore, it's over. Hopefully he can get a job with Derek at M&S.

Reactions: 7
He could become a house organiser/cleaner, he’s clearly obsessed with cleaning and the flat looks clean enough. That would tide him over until he found something more permanent

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In typical Mario fashion, without him there is no business. Built Debenhams from the groon up, nae debates!

Also, with Braehead on a Shakey peg it doesn’t look to good for Derek either. And the M&S in Paisley is closing soon! ☹

He could become a house organiser/cleaner, he’s clearly obsessed with cleaning and the flat looks clean enough. That would tide him over until he found something more permanent
He would just clean round everything in your house. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Everyone would be really supportive if he owned this. Like @NOID-phal said, he could make content with it, or he could make some money via instagram. 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel for all the staff it's hard to lose a job. But not Marion. He has had opportunity after opportunity on Instagram and never manages to get to the next lev and has been spending money like its going out of fashion. Instead of changing his bedding every 3 days and hoovering round a rug whilst on furlough he should have been looking for another job. Hopefully this will be his wakeup call to grow up and stop behaving like the world owes his something and he is better than everyone. Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In typical Mario fashion, without him there is no business. Built Debenhams from the groon up, nae debates!

Also, with Braehead on a Shakey peg it doesn’t look to good for Derek either. And the M&S in Paisley is closing soon! ☹

He would just clean round everything in your house. 😂
I’m pretty sure it’s just the outlet part of M&S that’s closing and the foodhall is moving to where The Range & Lidl are.

Reactions: 3
I’m listening to Higher Love in honour of our Mario 👼

It’s a shame he’s lost his job but like others have said, he’s had opportunity to look for another job and could have been a lot more savvy with his money.
For Derek’s sake, I hope he doesn’t get a job at M&S. He’ll have no escape! #FreeDerek

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As eloquent as ever. Jesus Christ, I had to read that about seven times!

Let's hope his new job doesn't involve spelling, grammar, punctuation or actually writing of any kind.

He's obviously known this was coming for a while now from that post. As someone else predicted earlier in this thread, I reckon we'll get a "hold to read" Insta story very soon!

66EE0607-B9E3-4825-8087-235AE427AFD5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure it’s just the outlet part of M&S that’s closing and the foodhall is moving to where The Range & Lidl are.
Yeh, they’re opening up a foodhall next to The Range. It’s quite sad looking at Paisley High Street these days, I had such fond memories of it when I was young and now it’s a tit hole!

There are very few retail jobs out there just now, and with Debenhams and other retailers reporting redundancies today there’s going to be a lot of applications for very few jobs as/when/if they appear. I fear oor Marion maybe out of work for sometime because what other skills does he possess?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.