Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain why bad teeth seem to be a common thing with these male Scottish home bloggers? The patron saint of boujie has them, window man has them and so does ‘Garthy’. Don’t they all get braces forced on them as kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do feel for dan yell... she’s invested in Mario several times thinking that gifting him a few grands worth of furniture would pay off.... he’s not even promoted the pin cushion she’s given him. I’m pissed off for her. She well and truly backed the wrong horse! No reply from Hinch yet either, otherwise she’d have shouted her out.
AND, his tooth journey... his seldom seen make up fridge!! Basically, he’s got what he’s wanted for free & fucked off. Probably because no make up brands are chucking free tit at him now that he wants (skincare)
mario, you got gifted this stuff on the concept that you promoted it & now you’re hardly posting. Instagram might not be serious to you but for these small businesses you claim to champion - you’re doing an absolutely tit job, you’ve wasted their time and money.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How can people with any taste not see how horrid that furniture looks? And four hundred quid is hardly discount. I can’t believe he’s basically kitted out Derek’s flat for free and fucked off without promotion, rude!

Reactions: 13
All that furniture might have been free, but let's be honest it is bleeping abominable. None of us would have it in oor hooses/ Dan Yells shop is where shockingly crap and ugly furniture goes to die :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There's a highlight on his page from back when they had the carpets down that Derek had put in, and a charcoal coloured corner sofa and it looked SO much better!

Reactions: 16
I do feel for dan yell... she’s invested in Mario several times thinking that gifting him a few grands worth of furniture would pay off.... he’s not even promoted the pin cushion she’s given him. I’m pissed off for her. She well and truly backed the wrong horse! No reply from Hinch yet either, otherwise she’d have shouted her out.
AND, his tooth journey... his seldom seen make up fridge!! Basically, he’s got what he’s wanted for free & fucked off. Probably because no make up brands are chucking free tit at him now that he wants (skincare)
mario, you got gifted this stuff on the concept that you promoted it & now you’re hardly posting. Instagram might not be serious to you but for these small businesses you claim to champion - you’re doing an absolutely tit job, you’ve wasted their time and money.

Rant over.
I have absolutely no sympathy having personally dealt with Dan Yell and been sold a pup. None of that tat furniture I might add.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm still in shock I'm so famous . It's all thanks to our wee saviour of small businesses and accounts . In Mario's honour I shall share my favourite moments and marioisms that made all of this possible me. I am accepting shameless collaborations

Ma Page! Ma Rules! Ma Jurnee! Ma Life!
Screenshot_20200808-183432_kindlephoto-5534864.png

Smell the wealth
Screenshot_20200808-183604_kindlephoto-5554917.png

Take a seat and get some class
Screenshot_20200808-184205_kindlephoto-5604053.png

Am pur scrummy person? Do I belong on Jeremy Kyle? Aye and so forth....NO DEBATES.
Screenshot_20200808-183647_kindlephoto-5577962.png
H

Promise to remember all you tattle bastards as I'm sitting there in my bespoke plush palace (nightmare) running my fingers over my faux designer coffee table books in my boujee knockoff designer clobber

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I didn’t know she was a twit. Sympathy retracted.
Let's just say the way she does business isn't the best and all I got was lie after lie.

What happened?
I bought something at £500 (I won't say what it was as I know she reads on here and it will be obvs who I am) and got an inferior quality item that was in the shop. In fact it was completely different and much cheaper. It took weeks to sort out with lie after lie via text, she wouldn't answer the phone. If you did speak to her she was all sweetness with further excuses. I've still got all the messages but she'll know who I am if I post them.
Another person on here had a nightmare too and struggled to get a refund yet Dan Yell was throwing stuff at the Paisley twit.
She was raving about Marion promoting their business and it was planned for him to be there one Sunday with a local newspaper to give them more publicity. Obviously that didn't happen.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.