Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile the scummy mummy has shared that she had a call that a family member passed away last night but she still saw fit to share someone else’s story and tell us all she’ll be back tonight.

Between her, marion’s address to the nation and the kirky saliva man’s windaes, I think I need a drink
she drives me crazy. Everything is for attention xx

Reactions: 7
she drives me crazy. Everything is for attention xx
Yes , agreed. Can’t believe she posted that she’d just been told about a family member dying and then announces she’ll be on insta tonight, in the same story! She shouldn’t have posted anything about it. Nothing is private with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yes , agreed. Can’t believe she posted that she’d just been told about a family member dying and then announces she’ll be on insta tonight, in the same story! She shouldn’t have posted anything about it. Nothing is private with her.
She had her own thread and it disappeared. Maybe cause she is not at 10k x

Reactions: 4
I'm actually annoyed. He has created his own monster, Marion got caught up in the hype and couldn't deal with it. The most telling time was him freaking out at the SemiChem deal. After reaching 100K he really started blowing hot and cold. Now he's at 124K and gone total ostrich syndrome as he doesn't know how to integrate Insta into his daily life anymore. His behaviour was becoming a erratic with extreme spending where previously he was always saying they were being careful with money. Buying things for the flat and changing them soon after.
Small businesses have trusted and relied on him to promote their business or be a brand ambassador. He can't hack it.
Would be interested to see how much his follower count drops as people will get bored of the hissy fits and drama queen antics.
Leave the acting to your brother Marion, if you can't stand the heat....stay out of the kitchen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just made my baybee gurl come downstairs to read melvin's stream of hot, wet shite. She is off to uni in September to study an English language degree then a pgce to teach... The poor child has just cringed herself inside oot! ARE YOU HAPPY MELVIN?????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So ma lovelies, now that we have had several hours to digest Marions post does anyone care to share with the group what he’s trying to tell us? More importantly, will he be returning, full time or not, and when.

Mwah mwah mwah spine bright ma lovelies 👩🏼‍🦼💎

And if you’re reading this Marion, hi hun. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'it worries his lovelies with what you've seen wrote about me on trolling sights'

1) maybe he should be asking why his lovelies are visiting"trolling" websites in the first place?

2) I've said I one and I'll say it again, Oxford Dictionary please gift our wee saviour of small businesses and Saint Mario a dictionary.
Marion, Patron Saint of Spelking, Grammer, rules, jurnees and all things bespoke 😇😱

Marion, Patron Saint of Spelking, Grammer, rules, jurnees and all things bespoke 😇😱
Wish I’d picked that as my confirmation name 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So ma lovelies, now that we have had several hours to digest Marions post does anyone care to share with the group what he’s trying to tell us? More importantly, will he be returning, full time or not, and when.

Mwah mwah mwah spine bright ma lovelies 👩🏼‍🦼💎

And if you’re reading this Marion, hi hun. ❤
I feel like he’s been either warned to rein it in by his employers or he’s not been given the option and instead been given the bullet.

His bespoke rant about how it’s “MY LIFE! ONE TAKE! MY RULES!” Is something a child who’s ball has been taken from him would say.

If he is still furloughed and not on Instagram leaving 100 stories for us to cringe at, WHAT THE duck IS HE DOING?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His initial angle was based on being a teacher and his username was Mr (I won't say), he was mildly camp and quite funny but then tried to latch on to every other Glasgow instagrammer by repeatedly tagging them. Once the followers increased he got all weird the way he is now and is like the male version of Isa from Still game only worse.
And what exactly is wrong with him being like me?! I'm affronted, but also please know that I'm kidding. Couldnt help myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I think that’s why it got deleted. I used to post in it 🙃

@LoopyHoopy71 ostrich syndrome! 🤣 🤣 now all I can see is Mario as an ostrich

Am fine ma lovelies and SO HAPPY WAE
MA LIFE. Nae debates. Shinning bright 💎 😘 😘 🥔
PMSL brilliant! That is SO him x

And what exactly is wrong with him being like me?! I'm affronted, but also please know that I'm kidding. Couldnt help myself.
😂 Listen my hubby calls me Isa so nae offence ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What have you tattle bastards done to Marion to make him go in a huff? 🤣
Was looking forward to reading all about his exploits tonight.
‘I’m not going underground to look back’...err ya wee fud you’ll be as deid as a dodo when you’re 6ft under so you won’t be ‘looking back’ at he-haw. He’s an *unconscious* comedian 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This pic totally sums up how I am feel about Marions rare insta posts, and his current behaviour....
80A410E4-88E8-4F1A-8CC9-276E0381C85C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This pic totally sums up how I am feel about Marions rare insta posts, and his current behaviour....
View attachment 206009
Give him his due he did miss out 'Thanks tae aww the hunners and thoosans (love them on a cake) oh messages yez huv sent asking if ahm ok. They've filled ma inbox, ootbox, postbox, skybox, letterbox, snuffbox and jawbox. Ah canny get thru them but I luv yez aww. Ahm fine an luving life'. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wee dick....saying I'm done.... Ir ye aye....😂 I actually miss oor patron Saint o Paisley 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, the upshot of that load of badly written piffle is, as always.....

4387DAA3-A624-407C-90F1-195B7C7FB1A3.jpeg

More importantly lads...

📢 WE'VE HAD A bleeping REPOST 📢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.