Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Care to share? ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
Misspottscleaning

I saw that too! Probably because she exposes dangerous cleaning practices and calls out Hinch. Itโ€™s a bit pathetic though that he preemptively blocked when she had had absolutely no contact with him. Talk about paranoia!
Yes, he must have got wind that his best mate hinchy gets slated by her..explains the shock block.

Reactions: 7
B52F0B44-1105-4BA2-A243-43A20C5F5250.jpeg
Ahh it can join the long list of ours heโ€™s blocked. His block list has to be in 6 zeros by now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I honestly think his "IBS" :poop: is basically when theres a bit of heat around him and he gets anxiety, i.e. if hes been called out for somehing he has said/done or that his jobs in jeopardy etc. Hes definetley got some anxiety as i can see the signs myself which in turn can cause bowel/stomach and skin problems and we aw ken how bad his skin gets ma lovelies. He has said on many occassions that Derek is his rock (crutch/enabler) and we can all see what a needy/princess he is on the daily.

I cannot ever see this wee manboy being able to live by himself and be fully functional. But to self diagnose yourself with IBS (amongst other things) and then blatently share to the whole gram the contents of your fridge which is all processed foods and barely and fruits or veg is outrageous and just calling out to have people give you their opinions. He has never to my knowledge said that he takes medications for his IBS or attends the doctors (but then again he's fiercely private isnt he lol) but in saying that, im sure now that his anxiety has worsened i predict a GP appointment swiftly.

I think its really said that someone would have anxiety and as a result suffer from any of these symptoms/side effects but he always brings it on himself. Then he does the dissappearing act for a while and makes his big fabulous boujie comeback saying how strong he is and the trolls will never win or bring him down cos hes strong and has a great support network and hes dealt with this all his life and hes such a warrior blah blah blah... its all bullcrap.

He needs to take time away from his wee viewers seat that sits at the side of the celebrity circuit of bastard instasham and get an actual life. Stop playing the victim one minute then the martyr the next. No one relies on you to make their day better, no one needs you to reassure their kids that its okay to be gay or to wear make up ffs. Its sad really, i dont know how he moves on from here when hes clearly addicted to having his massive ego stroked on the daily. I feel bad for him or anyone who has lost their job through covid, i really do. I wouldnt wish it on him but if he was just upfront from the get go and acted like a normal human being and said "hey, im shitting mysekf incase i loose my job" then we would have had a tit load more respect. But instead he amped up his spending and barely mentioned debs, the elephant in the room which just pissed people off.

sorry for the mahoosive rant, im in bed ill and just needed to vent. mwah mwah ma lovelies, goodnight, live laugh love & shine bright like a diamund n aw that. ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That Isa guy is defo playing a caricature of himself. He is not that extra in real life unless he has developed this in recent years. Source - I met him a couple of times at uni

Reactions: 7
That Isa guy is defo playing a caricature of himself. He is not that extra in real life unless he has developed this in recent years. Source - I met him a couple of times at uni
Heโ€™s definitely playing it up as not every video has the isa voice

I honestly think his "IBS" :poop: is basically when theres a bit of heat around him and he gets anxiety, i.e. if hes been called out for somehing he has said/done or that his jobs in jeopardy etc. Hes definetley got some anxiety as i can see the signs myself which in turn can cause bowel/stomach and skin problems and we aw ken how bad his skin gets ma lovelies. He has said on many occassions that Derek is his rock (crutch/enabler) and we can all see what a needy/princess he is on the daily.

I cannot ever see this wee manboy being able to live by himself and be fully functional. But to self diagnose yourself with IBS (amongst other things) and then blatently share to the whole gram the contents of your fridge which is all processed foods and barely and fruits or veg is outrageous and just calling out to have people give you their opinions. He has never to my knowledge said that he takes medications for his IBS or attends the doctors (but then again he's fiercely private isnt he lol) but in saying that, im sure now that his anxiety has worsened i predict a GP appointment swiftly.

I think its really said that someone would have anxiety and as a result suffer from any of these symptoms/side effects but he always brings it on himself. Then he does the dissappearing act for a while and makes his big fabulous boujie comeback saying how strong he is and the trolls will never win or bring him down cos hes strong and has a great support network and hes dealt with this all his life and hes such a warrior blah blah blah... its all bullcrap.

He needs to take time away from his wee viewers seat that sits at the side of the celebrity circuit of bastard instasham and get an actual life. Stop playing the victim one minute then the martyr the next. No one relies on you to make their day better, no one needs you to reassure their kids that its okay to be gay or to wear make up ffs. Its sad really, i dont know how he moves on from here when hes clearly addicted to having his massive ego stroked on the daily. I feel bad for him or anyone who has lost their job through covid, i really do. I wouldnt wish it on him but if he was just upfront from the get go and acted like a normal human being and said "hey, im shitting mysekf incase i loose my job" then we would have had a tit load more respect. But instead he amped up his spending and barely mentioned debs, the elephant in the room which just pissed people off.

sorry for the mahoosive rant, im in bed ill and just needed to vent. mwah mwah ma lovelies, goodnight, live laugh love & shine bright like a diamund n aw that. ๐Ÿ’Ž
He really is in โ€˜Mario Landโ€™ most of the time. He loves attention sooo much he believes what his followers tell him! Prime example the person who told him his voice made a disabled relation jump up or walk or whatever the bull๐Ÿ’ฉ was! Or people telling him he should be in schools ๐Ÿคฏ yes he is fun to watch but itโ€™s all going to his head and he sees himself as a star when he isnโ€™t

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
6EA4AE2B-5E11-4042-BB6D-2DFC15FF9FB9.jpeg
Marion thought about helping out his employer, by stepping out his comfort zone, of his pyoor fave shoap b&m
But they jist didnae dae his bespoke boujee colour- grey,silver,lilac,peach (nae debates) in this pacific item

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.