Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to spend some time inside an extra large plush sewing box and think about what you’ve done
I think I'll have to step back from Instagram and so forth....but I'll be back, my spine shining like a diamond

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Enough is enough! He is trying to be OOR Mario and I won’t have anymore of it!

I’m going to down this large glass of white and get tapping on a DM to him!
Lol ain't nobody taking advice from grandad with a badgers arse on his face . Bet thought was gonna get hunners and hunners of likes and loads of offers pouring in 😂😅

I take my bespoke and boujee skincare advice from Mario and only Mario, thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am in shock that Sean has gave a shout out to the dentist Mario went to saying he’s put an app on with them since seeing mario and someone else! 🤣 plz mr dentist give me free teefs xxxx

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I just cannot warm to Shaun. He's a bit of a liar too. He posted a pic in 2012 of him cuddling a little lad with fetal alcohol syndrome saying he will be forever etched in his heart. Then six months later he posted the same pic saying something similar but called him by a different name 😑😑😑

Oops forgot pics x
20200807_135218.jpg

20200807_135241.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I just cannot warm to Shaun. He's a bit of a liar too. He posted a pic in 2012 of him cuddling a little lad with fetal alcohol syndrome saying he will be forever etched in his heart. Then six months later he posted the same pic saying something similar but called him by a different name 😑😑😑

Oops forgot pics xView attachment 204535

View attachment 204537
I thought you meant like a spelling mistake in his name not 2 totally different names 🤦‍♀️ what an absolute walloper of a guy..he’s looking for free teeth now 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe the child has two names? I’m making excuses here because I don’t want to think someone would stoop so low as to lie about something like this...but then people lie about EVERYTHING.

I also cannot warm to him, he just seems so fake and everything is so forced. His skincare post was just waffle, will watch the story and see if it adds anything

I couldn’t do it! The zooming makes me feel ill

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He talks about as much shite as he eats by the look of his teeth. I wouldn’t be surprised if that dentist suggested removal of them all and implants. 🤮

I can’t believe he’s on the beg already, it’s unbearable to watch. The difference with Mario is he is thick as mince and probably doesn’t realise he’s begging with his posts half the time.

Come back Mario. PLEASE COME BACK MA LOVELY. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Am hoping fanny face Sean is a big joke and Mavis will rip aff a mask and it will be him underneath with his page his rules and his platform back to his bespoke unique 3 haired self ...so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Am hoping fanny face Sean is a big joke and Mavis will rip aff a mask and it will be him underneath with his page his rules and his platform back to his bespoke unique 3 haired self ...so aye
Like a Scooby Do villain!! We need some photoshop wizardry here @Cagayu

I'm back on ma bespoke journeee with my perfect teeth, overpriced Dyson in haund and Derek bobbing aboot in the background with the "help me" look of sheer terror in his eyes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Like a Scooby Do villain!! We need some photoshop wizardry here @Cagayu

I'm back on ma bespoke journeee with my perfect teeth, overpriced Dyson in haund and Derek bobbing aboot in the background with the "help me" look of sheer terror in his eyes
I was just about to go on a bespoke rant about how Marion has never in his life owned a Dyson and all his hoovering appliances are Shark and Shark alone.. then I realised you meant the hairdryer and wound my neck back in 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
What

Oops forgot pics xView attachment 204535

View attachment 204537
what a complete dick ...don’t think much of his fake sad face ☹

• Heart
  • Haha
I was just about to go on a bespoke rant about how Marion has never in his life owned a Dyson and all his hoovering appliances are Shark and Shark alone.. then I realised you meant the hairdryer and wound my neck back in 💁🏻‍♀️
I am fumming that you think I don't know what brand appliances Marion has for his body. MA POST, MA RULES! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but iv just spent last 10 minutes laughing at scummy mummy who doesn’t clean ...shes trying to promote this company that sell yoga mats and other stuff ...and she rolls out the mat and says “I really like this mat as you don’t havevto wait ages for it to unroll “ it’s a yoga mat luv ...not a bloody 5x4 carpet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids.....(Boonrat and Yutana)
I’m away on a date and I have tears in my eyes because of this status 😂 I can’t wait til Marion is back! He’s the only gay in my village. Sean can go

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry but iv just spent last 10 minutes laughing at scummy mummy who doesn’t clean ...shes trying to promote this company that sell yoga mats and other stuff ...and she rolls out the mat and says “I really like this mat as you don’t havevto wait ages for it to unroll “ it’s a yoga mat luv ...not a bloody 5x4 carpet 🤣🤣🤣
She’s just back from the launderette with upteen bags of washing...wtf!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
do you think that’s holiday clothes or something caus how the heck can they have all that
Nae idea it looked like a couple weeks worth...why not do it yourself like every other bugger 🤷🏻‍♀️ When she picked up the big tele in Costco they cud have got a machine too...obvs money is nae object lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.