Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’ve no been oan tattle fae a while ma lovelies. I’ve been busy wae getting myself pregnant at the grand age of 46. Turns out I’m 4 months gone and was with wean when I had my tits done! I thought I was due ma change of life, like oor Marion.

My 28 year old son is disgusted, the girls are happy yet sickened 😂 after the shock me and Mr Bail are happy and terrified. So that’s a little baby Mario coming in June. I wonder if I’ll have mine before Mario is blessed wae a babby

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

Ferguson

VIP Member
Well 2023 has been extremely uneventful for I, Daisy Uncle of Paisley.

Achieved absolutely fuck all. Spent all his petty cash on plastic & polyester and is now in an unmanageable amount of debt.

Made 1 overnight trip to London, paid for by his #bestie who booked him the smallest cheapest room with a tiny single bed. Needed to be collected by Deed Deek as he was unable to get a train by himself.

Applied to Insta for a blue tick at a cost of £10.99 per month, then pretended he knew nothing about it, and tried to imply Instagram had recognised his international fame and awarded said blue tick without his knowledge.

Decided to stop cutting his ain hair with a pizza cutter and went to a professional salon. Unfortunately (for him, nae us) his barber of choice, Nathan was a Tattler & butcherd him.

Telt us he would nae be going tae see Barbie, then went tae see Barbie.

Revealed he was going on holiday in 2024 to Lanzarote, and bought his clothes & suncream a year in advance. Didn't disclose where he was staying so he didnae compromise his security, but then posted on the FB page for the Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Hotel.

Dragged his cunt washings roond tae the brothers house tae use the washing line & play hoose.
Pictured himself in brothers hot tub in a lime green bikini.

Covered his kitchen worktops in sticky back plastic for the 14th time.

Celebrated his 40th birthday.
Notable gifts were a colouring book, some crisps and a charrum for his bracelet.
His "friends" planned a big night oot where they all got glammed up to the nines, they thought it would be funny to no tell him & let him turn up in wee lassies trainers and Pat Butchers cardigan.
Received a bunch of dead flowers.

Put his Halloween decorations up in July, then announced that he hated them.

Put his Christmas decorations up in September then announced in November he was sad Christmas was coming to an end.

Was asked by a follower if he has learning difficulties.

Was ill at least twice per month.

Bought 14 different Salt & Pepper pots.

Continued to use Klarna to make expensive online purchases, photograph them for Instagram then return them.

Nay wunner we, the Virus community are all jealous of his life. Also

New York in America
Gold in weight
Hard of English
Earth and soul

Tons blessings, roll on 2024, let's get this year done 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Pepsi

VIP Member
Hens, im pure affronted. Somewan (fur a joke) gifted me this candle, I wont say who as I didnay want to compromise THERE security but let it be known they are noo up fur adoption. Im willing tae take wan fur the team and light it tae smell the wealth but im worried that I start
* putting the cunt washings in the living room
* start buying mare salt & pepper tat
*order stuff and send it back after taking some photaes
* huv a chinese at 11.11am,
*rescue a cat that hates me
*get mae lips filled fur that smacked in the face by a wet kipper look
*apply fur a shart card
*put snail sperm oan ma face
*try tae be an influencer even if its no mae joab
Whit should I dae? light it or no?
When you take the ribbon off the wee sticky disnae come aff also
Tonsa love 🥔 ❤ 💎

20231226_125416.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

YR80

Chatty Member
Of course it’s not even 2 weeks after Christmas and his Christmas money like the teenage girl he is is burning a hole in his pocket 🥴🥴 utter fool and so forth. So aye
Hearing a man in his 40s say about spending his Christmas money gives me the ick. Husband is 45 and if he said he was going out to spend his Christmas money like that I’d mop kick him out the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Sloppys

VIP Member
Once again another man trying to jump in and encroach on womens space and trying to make out they know and go through the same as what women go through every day. Reality is he’s a man (gay or not) so has no idea what women face on a daily basis. The sexism, scared to walk home alone, scared to go out in the dark etc I could go on. No he’s just had some attitude off a tradesman which doesn’t really compare. He was probably still in bed at half 7 and they woke him up. I encourage you to share what you believe to toxic masculinity to be Maz, because what you say you’ve experienced today isn’t it. Try giving out the energy you want back ya wee twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I just don’t understand why he sees it as such a flex to be bragging on insta about all these ‘designer’ items he has when we know they either get sent back or are genuine fakes. The only items we see again are his perfume and skincare on his buckled shelves as I imagine most of that can’t be sent back. He wears the same leggings day in day out, even when he’s not working he’s in the purple leggings and he expects us to believe he keep all theses clothes and shoes he shows us?
I know, like why flex over these bad boys? They are aesthetically putrid and so forth.

1704648758609.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I bet they are type of couple that work by theirs and mine money and go half on everything right down to exact penny on the bills.
You know I told you all about my brother who's the Marion of the family? Him and his girlfriend of 14 years go shopping and put a divider down the middle of the conveyer belt. When they go on journeys they calculate what the milage would cost if they do a certain speed, then half it. They are loaded and reek of wealth but they are the weirdest couple. I sometimes fuck with them and send them cards off random people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Babybail93

VIP Member
Omg congratulations. Shouting you from the rooftops with the bent over the bath action ❤
I believe it was conceived on holiday in Majorca. So I’m going tae call it “Alcudia” obvs. Although if it’s raining oan the day of birth, I might call it “Rayne”. Pure boujee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Shrekssister

VIP Member
A GILET?! YOU'RE FROM AYRSHIRE AND LIVE IN PAISLEY ITS A FUCKING BODY WARMER YOU WALLOPER.

Crabbit the day! Never message this page again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

AwwCosyWivDeek

Chatty Member
Hey Mario.

Just remember that the electrician who was at your door at 07.30 has likely been up since 6am because he’s a working man, contributing tax to the system that keeps a squirrel-infested roof over your thumb head, and pays the benefits that keep you in knock-off runners.

If you worked more than 16 hours a week to keep your benefits, and worked at all on a Wednesday, you’d know that 07.30 exists and people actually work at this time. Just because you were in your manky bed wrapped in your dandruffy housecoat, doesn’t mean the whole world isn’t up and at it.

Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Shrekssister

VIP Member
I'm loving these throwbacks ma hens, got me chanting take me back fae the rooftops.

Resharing a recent one from our baby girul @hopethishelpsallthebest because it deserves to live on past the last thread. I text this picture to my husband every few days with absolutely no context at all.
Screenshot_20231217_225834_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59