Cleaning With Mario #115 Swarovski Lifestyle ~ Spumante Budget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bold of you to assume that Mario is a top 😂😂😂
i thought the same then came to the conclusion they would both be facing the same direction regardless of top or bottom!😂😂😂

the scenes that poor wean Rayn must see! she's the one that needs the therapist now!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve no been oan tattle fae a while ma lovelies. I’ve been busy wae getting myself pregnant at the grand age of 46. Turns out I’m 4 months gone and was with wean when I had my tits done! I thought I was due ma change of life, like oor Marion.

My 28 year old son is disgusted, the girls are happy yet sickened 😂 after the shock me and Mr Bail are happy and terrified. So that’s a little baby Mario coming in June. I wonder if I’ll have mine before Mario is blessed wae a babby

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 124
I’ve no been oan tattle fae a while ma lovelies. I’ve been busy wae getting myself pregnant at the grand age of 46. Turns out I’m 4 months gone and was with wean when I had my tits done! I thought I was due ma change of life, like oor Marion.

My 28 year old son is disgusted, the girls are happy yet sickened 😂 after the shock me and Mr Bail are happy and terrified. So that’s a little baby Mario coming in June. I wonder if I’ll have mine before Mario is blessed wae a babby
Omg congratulations. Shouting you from the rooftops with the bent over the bath action ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Youse needed a bumming fort ma lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg congratulations. Shouting you from the rooftops with the bent over the bath action ❤
I believe it was conceived on holiday in Majorca. So I’m going tae call it “Alcudia” obvs. Although if it’s raining oan the day of birth, I might call it “Rayne”. Pure boujee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I believe it was conceived on holiday in Majorca. So I’m going tae call it “Alcudia” obvs. Although if it’s raining oan the day of birth, I might call it “Rayne”. Pure boujee
Baby girl Marion Alcudia Rayne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Congratulations Hen! Lovely news. I would love another but feel too old (I'm 37) but I feel 57 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congratulations Hen! Lovely news. I would love another but feel too old (I'm 37) but I feel 57 lol
Don’t get me started on feeling too old! 46?! bleeping hell. What is it about being “blessed” that Mario aways says? 😂 I’m going to be heavily pregnant at my son’s big gay wedding. He is not amused. That’s right Mario, he’s got an actual wedding and no just a forever engagement like you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Well 2023 has been extremely uneventful for I, Daisy Uncle of Paisley.

Achieved absolutely duck all. Spent all his petty cash on plastic & polyester and is now in an unmanageable amount of debt.

Made 1 overnight trip to London, paid for by his #bestie who booked him the smallest cheapest room with a tiny single bed. Needed to be collected by Deed Deek as he was unable to get a train by himself.

Applied to Insta for a blue tick at a cost of £10.99 per month, then pretended he knew nothing about it, and tried to imply Instagram had recognised his international fame and awarded said blue tick without his knowledge.

Decided to stop cutting his ain hair with a pizza cutter and went to a professional salon. Unfortunately (for him, nae us) his barber of choice, Nathan was a Tattler & butcherd him.

Telt us he would nae be going tae see Barbie, then went tae see Barbie.

Revealed he was going on holiday in 2024 to Lanzarote, and bought his clothes & suncream a year in advance. Didn't disclose where he was staying so he didnae compromise his security, but then posted on the FB page for the Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Hotel.

Dragged his bleep washings roond tae the brothers house tae use the washing line & play hoose.
Pictured himself in brothers hot tub in a lime green bikini.

Covered his kitchen worktops in sticky back plastic for the 14th time.

Celebrated his 40th birthday.
Notable gifts were a colouring book, some crisps and a charrum for his bracelet.
His "friends" planned a big night oot where they all got glammed up to the nines, they thought it would be funny to no tell him & let him turn up in wee lassies trainers and Pat Butchers cardigan.
Received a bunch of dead flowers.

Put his Halloween decorations up in July, then announced that he hated them.

Put his Christmas decorations up in September then announced in November he was sad Christmas was coming to an end.

Was asked by a follower if he has learning difficulties.

Was ill at least twice per month.

Bought 14 different Salt & Pepper pots.

Continued to use Klarna to make expensive online purchases, photograph them for Instagram then return them.

Nay wunner we, the Virus community are all jealous of his life. Also

New York in America
Gold in weight
Hard of English
Earth and soul

Tons blessings, roll on 2024, let's get this year done 😘
Absolutely bravo 👏 i bet even he’s loved this post 😂
---
Don’t get me started on feeling too old! 46?! bleeping hell. What is it about being “blessed” that Mario aways says? 😂 I’m going to be heavily pregnant at my son’s big gay wedding. He is not amused. That’s right Mario, he’s got an actual wedding and no just a forever engagement like you
Aww that’s fantastic news, wishing you, your wee bump and your son all of the best, health and happiness xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Oh wow! Congratulations! Yer a braver wummin than me stertin aw ower again but then again ahm 65 and damned near celibate so it's no gonny happen. They say a late wean keeps ye young, so aye chantin you oan fae the rooftaps hen 👶 🍼

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Oh wow CONGRATULATIONS! Should have left your tits alone they would have got bigger all by themselves. Wonder if Marion's tits will grow bigger when he gets pregnant? Marion is gonna be jel, cue the New Year dots of doom

• Haha
Reactions: 33

omg congratulations! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.